rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Masterclass In Female Psychology + TYT going down?

Started watching TYT after seeing Steven Crowder regularly crap on them - it's fascinating and always amusing to see how loony the left is becoming...

Apparently one of their supposed "reporters" has been fired after being (falsely!) accused of sexual assault by a married, 21 year old college drop-out...

In summary... she left her loser husband, to go chase her wannabe journalist dream - which began with a foursome in a hotel room lol - even deciding to go live with him and fuck him a few more times - then realising this guy isn't her Romeo, and won't give her the career she wants - so suddenly "remembered" being assaulted all those months ago in the hotel - in an effort to salvage her marriage, with the secret hope of getting a gig at TYT...

This is her glorious shit-show of an interview - I listened to the whole goddamn two hours while at the gym... it really is some of the funniest shit I've ever heard and one of the clearest examples of how women will rationalise every mistake they ever make...

Will be interesting to see how this effects TYT - hopefully it will encourage the few non-crazy guys there to follow in the footsteps of Dave Rubin...
[Image: 1511221204907.jpg]

Sorry, almost forgot = WNB
[Image: IRK-cSBm_400x400.jpg]

And her lesbian companion in the encounter = WNB
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

However, I'd definitely watch them both do each other [Image: 69.gif]

Quote: (11-23-2017 08:09 PM)Perfectionist Wrote:  

Sorry, almost forgot = WNB
[Image: IRK-cSBm_400x400.jpg]
And her lesbian companion in the encounter = WNB
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
However, I'd definitely watch them both do each other [Image: 69.gif]

Here is the thing... if the woman is working for you and you put her into a sexual situation... your position alone is coercive and most people will consider this rape. Toss in alcohol and this guy is definitely guilty. Luck for him he is left wing and those guys can bounce back, because in media it's Ok if you rape as long as you hold to the "correct" political positions.

The husband needs to dump her... fast.

Jumps in hottub, strips off, goes into dudes room (hes asleep) gets into his bed naked......

Sexual assault occurred.

And this shit gets airtime? Unbelievable.