rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your ideal woman... where is she from?

I just wrote an article describing The Perfect Woman (she's an alien unfortunately).
I just thought it would be a good topic to discuss on the forum.
I'm interested to see what fellow swagabonds like yourselves have to say about it...

If you had to pick a mate, what country would she be from and why?

[Image: icon_question.gif]

My ideal woman is from Brazil. I love the Brazilian accent. Sexy as shit!

Soft olive skin.

Thick black hair

Phat ass and tits

Fit thighs

Not that being widely regarded as having the hottest women has anything to do with it [Image: wink.gif]

From a very small village in France, the kind of place where they never heard of Sara Lee. ~Catch me if you can

Team Nachos

^^

Great fucking movie!

Quote: (09-13-2011 09:30 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

^^

Great fucking movie!

Yeah it was. It was also based on a true story. That's what makes it so interesting. Too bad his mother was such a whore. LOL

I've been thinking about the subject of this thread for a while. I think I'm almost to the point of going back to where my family's from to find a "nice" girl. If they even exist over there. American culture has permeated everything lately.

We're from Macedonia(Former Yugoslavia) and Bulgaria. I have family over there and some property. There's some hotties over there.

I used to be against girls from my background. Reminded me too much of my mother. LOL. I'm a little more open to the idea nowadays.

The only thing I would be worried about is her getting corrupted if I bring her ass over to the US.

Team Nachos

I also like the Brazilian women, dark skin, thick black hair, dark eyes, they have that attitude about them that no matter what they look like they are still beautiful.

Typical Macedonian girl ...

[Image: 63vf6c.jpg]

Team Nachos

I can confirm this. My Macedonian honey was sexy as hell: Tall, blonde & blue eyed.
With a face to love and a body to bleed over.

French Arabic girls get my vote.

a Lebanese girl. or a Argentinian or Italian.

Quote: (09-13-2011 03:53 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Dam sir. You have good taste.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Team Nachos

Depends on my mood that particular moment.

Italian girls in North America tend to get big with age.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

You officially have the worst taste of women on the board. No wonder you like Toronto trash.

Well I haven't been to Brazil yet, which I believe may be a strong contender, so for now I'm going to say Puerto Rican. From the island, not the mainland.

Quote: (09-13-2011 07:04 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

You officially have the worst taste of women on the board. No wonder you like Toronto trash.

You are crazy. Lebanese chicks are some of the hottest on the planet! One of the best looking females ive ever saw was a foreign exchange student at my university from Beruit. She was pretty religious and wouldnt give up the pussy! lol

Just because they're shit in Toronto doesn't mean they're not better in their home countries.

No joke man, the Asian girls in Toronto are horrible compared to the ones in Bangkok. My buddy goes to Centennial College and there's one hot Russian(which he's working on), other than her the hottest girl in any of his classes is some bitchy 7 blonde and a really bitchy Asian 5. He said the Russian is the only hot girl he's seen. So much for cute FOBS......

Also, Indian girls in Toronto are pretty bad most of the time.

Its so bad in Toronto that maybe .1 percent of our approaches are on Asian or Indian girls.

Back on Topic,
I think Kate Upton is pretty fucking hot-
[Image: Kate-Upton-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2011.jpg]

She's from the US. I know most US girls are pretty low quality but she's crazy hot.

They're trash just because they don't put out? They are some of the finest girls around, no denying that, they are just cold.

and I think when Lebanese, Argentinian or Italian girls are beautiful, they are GORGEOUS. To each his own I guess. Preferably Lebanese though... stunning.

Jesus, as much as I have seen of Eastern Europe and the Med, I have never been to Macedonia.

Hmmmmmm

its too hard to pick just one LOL

Brazilian. I love that ass, they take care of their bodies, and they know what sex appeal is. I'd take 1 hot Carioca over 5 of the Gringa chicks I'm currently surrounded with.

Quote: (09-13-2011 11:05 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Jesus, as much as I have seen of Eastern Europe and the Med, I have never been to Macedonia.

If you've seen Bulgarian and Serbian girls, you've seen Macedonian, too. A cross between the two. If there is even any physical difference between the two, anyway.
Now, Albanian a little further down Southwest, that's a somewhat different type. Some of them are pretty hot.

Personally, my wife is Bulgarian. Got 15+ flags, but I guess hometown girl won the race. The hottest of my bangs are some Russians and Ukrainians, but I would not think of marrying one, based not just on personal experience but also on friends' accounts of how things went.

Quote: (09-13-2011 10:19 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Back on Topic,
I think Kate Upton is pretty fucking hot-
[Image: Kate-Upton-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2011.jpg]

She's from the US. I know most US girls are pretty low quality but she's crazy hot.

I LOVE Kate Upton....and Candice Swanepoel.

Quote: (09-13-2011 10:13 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

You are crazy. Lebanese chicks are some of the hottest on the planet! One of the best looking females ive ever saw was a foreign exchange student at my university from Beruit. She was pretty religious and wouldnt give up the pussy! lol

Lebanese and Italians can be pretty...but they go downhill FAST, Dash.

It's just a matter of time before they settle into a porkly figure.