rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Thank You to the Manosphere, My Story (long)

Just wanted to express my gratitude to Roosh and everyone else in the manosphere.

Cliffs:
-I talk about my journey of getting red-pilled
-Thank you to everyone in this community for being a beacon of light in this shitty world

Background-
I come from a pretty abusive family, and I was very depressed from middle school to high school. I was nerdy and while had decent genetics didn't take care of my appearance at all. I had sever social anxiety and could hardly talk to girls.

My senior year of high school, after seeing glimpses of the true nature of women I started looking for answers. I found Danger & Play and probably read every post he had. This lead me to Chris from Good Looking Loser. I began lifting weights heavily, tanning, improving my grooming habits etc.. I tried to act more confident and stopped caring what kids in my high school thought. After a month or two I started getting remarks from the popular girls complimenting me. It was like a drug, once I discovered it I couldn't get enough.

Over the last four years since I graduated high school i've been slowly becoming the man I want to be, thanks to the manosphere. At first I had all this theory in my head, but in my actual life I wasn't taking any action to back up my words. As a virgin going into college, I slept with a few girls my first year, and as a sophomore, I landed my first girlfriend, who was actually hot..

I couldn't believe it. Up until this point, I had read some Roosh and Roissy, but I lacked the experience to reinforce their what I thought of as 'harsh' words. I understood the basics of alphas and betas, but was optimist about love and women's morality. Sure my girlfriend was hot, but I ignored so many absolutely gigantic red flags. She was a classic borderline, as I would find out later. That relationship ended as you would imagine it to.. I was torn to pieces, near suicidal for a few months. I started reading more Roosh and Mike Cernovich, and built myself back up. The next year after a few more lays I had another girlfriend. She was probably just as bad as my first. They would both constantly threaten to kill themselves and manipulate me. Again, my fault for ignoring red flags, probably due to issues from how I was brought up by my crazy parents.. I ended it with her 2 months ago and since then have banged 6 girls.

I'm now a senior in college. I went from being a virgin to having a count of 15 with two gf's lasting around 10 months each. I'm in the process of starting an online business. I had a spiritual awakening and converted from agnostic (because of my non-religious parents to practicing Falun Gong (of the Buddha School)). I lift regularly, practice jiu jitsu on and off, and now I consistently read the RooshV Forum, as well as read Roosh' and Aurinis' posts. I've also been investing in stocks for two years and have doubled my money since then.

It gave me great joy, after reading 'Bang', to successfully use the strawberry story a few times on girls and see how their eyes light up because they love it when people talk about them.

I still have a looooooong way to go with my game, but i'm happy to see how far i've come in such a short amount of time. This only motivates me to work harder at it until i'm satisfied with the quality and quantity of girls I get.

This forum is a literal GOLDMINE of information on anything, and it's done wonders for my mental health to be able to check in here to see that there are still sane people left in the world. I'm lucky enough to have a red pill friend in real life as well, who actually introduced me to Roissy. I'll send him posts from here and he loves it.

We live in dark times, whether you're religious or not that should be obvious. These dark times are, in fact, where greatness is able to shine. The level of knowledge and self-improvement occurring in the manosphere is without a doubt unparalleled in all of human history. We have the tools it takes to survive and thrive in this hell-hole. If as a race we survive this period, we will be looked back upon as the only sane people left. The people smart and brave enough to question all of this multi-leveled, deep-state propaganda, to live as true men.

Gentlemen, we are the heroes of our time. I believe we were incarnated here by God, to serve as a beacon of light. It's said that God only gives his strongest soldiers his toughest battles. And even if you're atheist or agnostic, just take it symbolically, all these mythological stories of the hero's journey are meant to be applied to your own life. The hero always must fight darkness against all odds. There is no doubt in my mind that the evil here is unprecedented, and life is very hard. I can't say what my meaning to life or anyone else's is; all I know is that the more I try to improve myself and seek the truth (women, society, government etc...), the happier I become.

I realize that i'm rambling, but I have the urge to reach out to forum members. I see a lot of negativity, and I harbor that too, it's a product of the negative world we live in. Sometimes a positive word can go a long way, so again I want to express my deepest gratitude to Roosh and everyone else involved in this community, for doing a truly good and righteous service for not only men, but society as a whole.

No problem man, glad to hear you're doing well!

delete

I am Happy to hear another man has been made better aware of Reality and the Red Pill. I myself have been down a similar path. Best of Luck, and Welcome!