rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Five women hamster relationships they had when young

Recently, there was an article posted at The Cut entitled "5 [sic] Women Look Back on Sex With Men in Charge", which really should be called "Five women hamster relationships they had when young". I will include an archive.is link to this article, for people who have time to read the entire thing:

http://archive.is/42ZKG

I will quote a couple of the hamsters, with commentary:

Quote:Quote:

“He was gross and old. But I wanted him to want to have sex with me.” — Sarah, 44

It was my junior year of college, and I was turning 21 [Since they are not doing the math for us: 1993-1994], and my theater professor was 56. He had been my professor since freshman year, so we were buddies. And he was the cool professor who partied with us. He was the guy who wore Converse and drank too much and was fun in class.

I lived off campus, and at some point I was walking to class, and I ran into him and from then on, we started walking together. The part I have to take ownership of is that — and this is still so confusing — yes, I wanted him to like me, but I didn’t want to have sex with him. He was gross and old. But I wanted him to want to have sex with me.

I would get better parts the more I hung out with him. Then one weekend, we went on a school trip, and we were all partying in his hotel room and I was really drunk and passed out on his bed. Apparently he told my best friends that I was fine, and so they left me there. When I woke up, he was having sex with me. It was awful. I felt like I was drunk and in his hotel room so I had basically consented. I am wise enough now to know that’s fucked-up.

After that trip, he started sending me letters and showing up at my house with gifts I didn’t want, and I did this weird teenage thing where I said, “Let’s just be friends.” He wouldn’t accept it, and so I felt forced into a relationship with him. He would invite me over and I felt like I couldn’t say no. Everyone had heard that we’d had sex at the hotel, and I was almost trying to take ownership of it. I didn’t want anyone to know that maybe someone had had sex with me without me knowing it.

There was one very short moment when he came over and nothing happened because my friends were there, and I thought it was cool that he liked me. Then he asked me to go over to his house, and I went, and he wanted to have sex again. I told him I had herpes, which was just something I said to get out of it. He was like, “Well, we’ll just do this then,” meaning oral sex, and I did it. There were only two times I ever had a sexual encounter with him and they were both horrific.

This hamster wanted to be a prick tease and got upset that a guy she wanted to sexually arouse had sex with her.

Here's another hamster trying to pretend something she enjoyed at the time was awful:

He looked at me and told me, ‘Thank God you’re not beautiful.’” — Sheila, 55

It was my first Christmas party in a corporate environment. I was 21 [Since they are not doing the math for us: 1982-1983] and I worked for this bank, and they threw the party that year in this big executive foyer.
After the party, there were only six or eight of us left and we were in the conference room with the lights off. Under the table, my boss’s boss started fondling my leg. Then we ran out of Champagne and I went to get more from the fridge, and he followed me and came right up behind me. I was leaning into the fridge, and he was up against my butt and he took down my panties and he was rubbing me and he put his finger in my vagina.

When he stopped touching me, we went back to the conference room and I said I had to go home and he said he would take me in a cab. I didn’t want that to happen, so I ran back into my office. But he found me and he dropped me off at my house and said he would call me the next day.

He didn’t call, and I was thinking, Oh shit, I’m going to lose my job. I didn’t come from anything. I was going to college at night. I wouldn’t have been able to pay my tuition and rent without that job.

Then at 6 p.m., he showed up at my door with a bottle of Champagne and I was like, The only way to keep my job is not to say anything and have sex with him. We had sex, and I felt relieved when he left.

A couple of months later, we were leaving the bank at the same time, and we got into the elevator alone and he started fondling me. He asked if he could come over on Saturday morning, and that became our thing. It was always just sex, and the sex was good.

This woman had a strong anti-slut defense (ASD), but once that was overcome, she enjoyed having a regular sexual relationship with this man.

Shit sounds a bit rapey.

Quote: (11-19-2017 04:50 AM)Mr. Ripley Wrote:  

Shit sounds a bit rapey.

[Image: b6CbQ66.gif]

“I’d convinced myself that I was irresistible to him, which was really intoxicating.” — Lauren, 34

“He was gross and old. But I wanted him to want to have sex with me.” — Sarah, 44

“He looked at me and told me, ‘Thank God you’re not beautiful.’” — Sheila, 55

“I felt dirty and ashamed. But also, I’m a people-pleaser.” — Alicia, 38

“He’d ask me to do things that I had never done before.” — Rebecca, 34

[Image: FshI0HH.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

In other words, "I've had enough of kissing frogs, I want my prince™."

These were all interesting stories. Anytime I am interested in a young woman, I ask her who her favorite teacher was. Most teen girls have at least one teacher they want to fuck.

The Cut spoke with five women who are seeing their experiences with bosses, mentors, or teachers differently today. There are a few common threads: The women were all under 22 when the relationships began; they were approached by men who were older, sometimes by decades; and they considered their relationships to be consensual at the time. Here are their stories....

So, consent has some kind of retroactive property to it now-?

The rationalization detailed in the article is nothing new and isn't because of Weinstein, et al. The perspective differences between a 21 year old versus a 25 and definitely a 29 year old single female are night and day in terms of experience, curiosity, spontaneity, willingness to be photographed nude, etc, etc. Now that these post wall women realize they can no longer command that level of attraction and probably squandered their power while they had it, it's to be expected that they want to polish the perspective a bit, especially for the sake of a story told to others.

I have to wonder how Monica Lewinsky is revising her similar story at this point in her life. heheheh.....

Just more of the same. Giving consent reluctantly or regretting sex afterwards = rape.

Although the guy who started screwing his student when she was passed out drunk is dodgy as hell, but thats only going by what she was willing to say in the article. There's probably a lot more context that she doesn't want to give. She already said she enjoyed turning the guy on, which god forbid might make him think she wanted to bone him.

Remember you're only ever getting one side of the story with these.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-26-2017 07:10 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

I have to wonder how Monica Lewinsky is revising her similar story at this point in her life. heheheh.....

Unstaining The Dress: How I Reclaimed Wearing The Color Blue