rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help

Need help

Hey guys i recently got a ticket for making an illegal left turn at a stop sign as well as driving without a license/Id.I later realized that the officer pulled up my registration and put my father's name on the citation and have a court date this monday at the city of atlanta court.My first name is my father last name and my last name is my fathers first name so the officer had it reversed putting my father's date of birth at 1953 while putting my hair type as bald in the description(father is not bald)I wanted to handle this on my own since i was responsible and didn't want to bring it up to my father as i am sure he wouldn't be happy.One of the police officers i talked to at the clerks office in the town i live in(small town not where i got the ticket) said i should be ok and another woman at the police department told me that i should bring my father.What is the best thing to do in this situation?

Need help

Tell your Dad, he will know better than you what to do

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Need help

Indian?

Need help

Quote: (11-17-2017 12:26 PM)gework Wrote:  

Indian?

ethiopian