rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

15 days in E.E during the winter
5 days in E.E during the winter
I just bought a ridiculously cheap flight from Brazil to Amsterdam and I'm planning a 15 day trip in E.E. i will probably be with some dutch friends of mine there from a monday to a thursday and then i will have the next days (2 weekends included) to explore. There's a problem anyways, it's winter. I will get there February 19 and leave to Brazil on march 6. At first i would include the baltics and St. Petersburg but it seems that those places will be too dead because of the season, and also low cost flights logistics sucks.
So, which places in E.E won't be too dead during the end of the winter? I was planning Berlin, Krakow and Budapest. What do you thing, guys? (I'm 19, young crowd is important)
Belgrade is a good spot during the winter

as you said Budapest.

I would not go to Krakow during the winter due to smog but some guys can deal with that better.
Well, i decided i will do Budapest, Krakow and Stockholm. I have to choose two of them for the weekends, which of them would be better?
Both BP and KRK will be busy during the weekends. With the low season you may have less of the usual stag party bullshit than usual. No promises.

Can't speak to Stockholm.
St Petersburg is bigger than all the cities in your list combined. It's still very busy in the winter.

I personally never had any problems with the smog in Krakow and I think I barely saw a handful of stags in several months there, mostly in September-October.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского