rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting hit up when the girl is drunk via text

Backstory, so I girl I fucked a couple times, falls through the cracks. I try to reignite the attraction between us. She flakes, makes obvious excuses. So, I know she has the frame. She texted me yesterday at 12 a.m. asking "wyd, I'm tipsy" In other situations, where I know I have the frame, I'd say something around the lines of come over, etc. But since, I do not, I feel this is some kind of shit-test because I've tried getting her out before and out of the blue, now she hits me up. So what's your opinion on what I should do?

Don't complicate it, she is looking for a booty call.

If you can look past the dynamics and see it for what it is, you can get laid and then re-establish the dynamic post-bang as it should change; she is coming to you for sex. You ain't doing shit.

If I was up to it, I would tell her to come over.

You can re-evaluate thereafter, assuming you want her to come over.

Quote: (11-11-2017 03:36 AM)Noir Wrote:  

If you can look past the dynamics and see it for what it is, you can get laid and then re-establish the dynamic post-bang as it should change; she is coming to you for sex. You ain't doing shit.

Dam, thanks for the tough love, appreciate it.

Quote: (11-11-2017 03:40 AM)jose123 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2017 03:36 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Dam, thanks for the tough love, appreciate it.

Sure thing mate. Just a word of advice going forward- don't keep a 'ledger' of who did this and who did that.

Women are fickle in nature. When they fall in to certain moods, they reach other to certain people. The whole purpose of game and re-initiating is to get her in to that mood where she was open to you and wanted to be around you.

It's like turning on your Xbox and loading a save in a game and continuing from where you last left off.

Nothing else in between really matters because that's game, eliciting emotional responses to result in a mutually enjoyable time.

Yup, everything that Noir has said.

If she starts to second guess coming over , cut her off/radio silent. At this point she's just looking for attention.
I've had uber's pick girls up and drop them off at my house because i dont want them driving drunk and i didn't want to go grab them myself.

Quote: (11-11-2017 04:57 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

If she starts to second guess coming over , cut her off/radio silent. At this point she's just looking for attention.

This. If you get an invitation to bang, and you want to, then go for it. Don't over think that.

Be aware that this red hot opportunity will disappear in the morning or when she's sober, whether you take it or not.

So if you got feels then give it a miss. If you can accept the pump and dump for her than have fun.

kinjutsu is right, be wary of a validation time waster. Just a few messages for logistics is all you give her. Don't fall into the trap of entertaining her.

Some women keep their rejects on speed dial for moments when they are drunk or what light entertainment. She could have just been rejected by Chad and wants you to make her feel better, with no intention to bang.

Don't over think. Invite her over or go over there

[Image: AfLryyh.gif]