rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The upside to the migrant crisis - girls from allover come to you

I know there is a huge thread on the migrant crisis in Politics. But this is more about Game, and a whitepill for the guys. If you live near or in a city that is hit by migrants, it sucks. But I was just sent a super-like on Tinder from a girl, cute, that is 20 years younger than me. Either she's looking for a sponsor or wants to steal my kidney, I have no idea. I'm going to meet her and see whats going on.
So the upside is: You don't have to go to all these places to get your flags, girls now come to you.

Quote: (11-09-2017 01:29 PM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

I know there is a huge thread on the migrant crisis in Politics. But this is more about Game, and a whitepill for the guys. If you live near or in a city that is hit by migrants, it sucks. But I was just sent a super-like on Tinder from a girl, cute, that is 20 years younger than me. Either she's looking for a sponsor or wants to steal my kidney, I have no idea. I'm going to meet her and see whats going on.
So the upside is: You don't have to go to all these places to get your flags, girls now come to you.

Sure thing! Look at all the HOTTIES!!!

[Image: 18803136_304.jpg]

Quote: (11-09-2017 01:57 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Doesn't change the facts that there are girls who would like to escape exactly the places these guys come from. I'll report back if I bang her. [Image: banana.gif]

I don't see anything positive coming out of the Syrian migrant crisis.

Most of the migrants are male, which will shift the male/female ratio in favor of the women. Also, those Syrian refugees are way too aggressive in their approach. Just look at what happened at the Cologne festival last year. Women in those cities will be on the defensive when approached, which will make it more difficult for gaming. There's a reason why we call them rapefugees, and not refugees!

Migrant suicide bombers come to you, too.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

You must be either kidding, or you are so heart-broken that this super-like got you high and flying.

First, the ratio of "female" refugee is very low. This has to do with the harshness of moving and the danger. Usually, the male go there first. Settle the papers and then bring the ladies properly.

Second, most the beautiful ones are already rescued beforehand. Or, kidnapped.

Third, possibly an ugly chick with fake pics. Very popular thing in Egypt/Syria

Migrants that don't embrace the culture they now live in isn't a good sign.

The ones who create do not go zones is not a good sign.

The ones who murder civilians by terror isn't a good sign.

But let's put pussy on the pedestal here....

The benefits does not outweigh the risks AT ALL.

Go ahead and bang the migrant, pussy is pussy afterall - but lets not encourage unvetted and unchecked immigration from unwanted countries.

The Tinder message was "meet me at the Underground Garage located at 191 thug Street, come alone"

I don't know the numbers but it's at least 75% male.

Who conform to a backwards religion.

Who suck up all the welfare dollars that the native population has been paying for.

Who are raping errybody.

And commiting terrorist attacks.

...which in turn allows the governments of these countries to further restrict the basic rights of their citizens.

There's literally nothing positive about the migrant invasion. If anything its worse for your game because 1. The hot ones are fiercely guarded and 2. Their conduct drives up the shields of the local girls x1000.

SERIOUSLY?? You are trolling, right?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (11-09-2017 02:12 PM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2017 01:57 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Doesn't change the facts that there are girls who would like to escape exactly the places these guys come from. I'll report back if I bang her. [Image: banana.gif]

So getting one "super like" was enough data to inspire you to start a thread on the topic...and even though you haven't even banged a single girl from this demographic at all yet?

Noted.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I met a migrant on tinder and it was a big letdown. This was her profile pic:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGeC2OKHRm84ECT9PattP...0SNJ0DwPew]

But then I get to the Starbucks and she looks like this:
[Image: 140px-Shalim.JPG]

Remember, they got filters on all their pictures nowadays.

Aloha!

The apex fallacy to geopolitical levels.

WORST. THREAD. EVER.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Quote: (11-09-2017 01:29 PM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

[Image: wait-what-gif.gif]

You all are being too harsh on the OP.

I too have long day dreamed about stuffing these migrant broads with my uncircumcised, infidel cock.

If these people are going to suck the teet of the welfare state, and live off my taxes, I'm going to fuck their women. Simple as that.

Quote: (11-09-2017 05:50 PM)KOd Wrote:  

I too have long day dreamed about stuffing these migrant broads with my uncircumcised, infidel cock.

If these people are going to suck the teet of the welfare state, and live off my taxes, I'm going to fuck their women. Simple as that.

Then sack up bro, marry one, have her family move in also, feed them, shelter them, clothe them.

Quote: (11-09-2017 02:12 PM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

There are girls who would like to escape exactly the places these guys come from.

I didn't see any girls or guys escaping when I was in Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece and Slovenia in 2015. Suggesting that anyone had to escape to the likes of Germany thought them and Turkey implies there is something wrong with them. The only thing wrong with them is they aren't international welfare states.

Enjoy.

[Image: Screenshot_at_2017-11-09_22-56-34.png]

[Image: Screenshot_at_2017-11-09_22-56-48.png]

What we need is a economic crisis in the Nordic countries.

Like all the men die from overconsumption of Soy, and the infrastructure collapses because no men to fix and run stuff.

So all the women will have to come to live in my country.

Generally talking, If we look at the migrant crisis from an "opportunity to bang" perspective, those guys coming to Europe/elsewhere to fuck (even rape) local girls. So you should be more worried than happy.

So it is totally reverse situation.

Last year during Cologne Carnaval more than 1000 girls were assaulted by middle eastern and African migrant guys.

If refugee girls are your hope, then you must be struggling to get local girls.

Quote: (11-09-2017 05:55 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Then sack up bro, marry one, have her family move in also, feed them, shelter them, clothe them.

I'm not the marriage type I'm afraid. I'm not actually that attracted to migrant women either.

Just want to get my money's worth as a tax payer.[Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (11-09-2017 07:16 PM)KOd Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2017 05:55 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'm not the marriage type I'm afraid. I'm not actually that attracted to migrant women either.

Just want to get my money's worth as a tax payer.[Image: biggrin.gif]

Then you're a cuck and trolling.

How does me wanting to dish out some dick to migrant chicks make me a cuck?

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word.

Get them out.

Let me make sure that I understand this, you think that you can get more pussy from a group of migrants that are 3/4 male and from a culture where womanhood begins at her female circumcision and ends at her honor killing?

Good luck with that.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache