rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Things Do You Use To Seed The Bounce With?

I tried to do a search but was surprised to not find a decent thread on this topic. I am basically asking what thing(s) do you say are back at your place to encourage the woman to go back with you?

In some other readings, I have seen things mentioned like a guitar, shisha, some random movie she hasn't seen, half a bottle of wine, some unique liquor, a puppy, etc. What do you tend to use to create the plausible deniability for her?

Also, when on the road, what type of things do you use since you won't necessarily have access to the same things on the road?

If topic of plans comes up -- "My plan is to go back to my place, chill, and _____. You should come." Then get up and turn without looking back.

If no convo leads directly into plans -- "Well, this has been nice. I'm going back to my place to chill and _____. You should come." Then get up and turn without looking back.

Fill in _____ with whatever you feel like doing at that moment, before you fuck that girl.

She is either interested or not, before that point. If she is neutral or positive, the getting up and not looking back is the integral part, not what you say.

Quote: (11-09-2017 12:29 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

If topic of plans comes up -- "My plan is to go back to my place, chill, and _____. You should come." Then get up and turn without looking back.

If no convo leads directly into plans -- "Well, this has been nice. I'm going back to my place to chill and _____. You should come." Then get up and turn without looking back.

Fill in _____ with whatever you feel like doing at that moment, before you fuck that girl.

She is either interested or not, before that point. If she is neutral or positive, the getting up and not looking back is the integral part, not what you say.

Interesting. Your way is essentially creating a scarcity opportunity where you are about to ditch her if she doesn't come along. But is the reason you are choosing not to simply say "let's go back to my place and chill" and lead her by the arm because you feel it would be too direct in implying sex? Also, do you think assuming the close would create too much resistance by more women than your own approach?

I usually invite them over for wine if that. Mostly it has been just "lets get out of here" and then get into a cab to my place.

Quote: (11-09-2017 12:51 AM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2017 12:29 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Interesting. Your way is essentially creating a scarcity opportunity where you are about to ditch her if she doesn't come along. But is the reason you are choosing not to simply say "let's go back to my place and chill" and lead her by the arm because you feel it would be too direct in implying sex? Also, do you think assuming the close would create too much resistance by more women than your own approach?

CapChar gets it, above. No overthinking.

Don't trust what I say. Test it on girls in situations where you can't/won't possibly fuck them.

Forget analysis.

Create a situation where the line between words and actions is indistinguishable.

Say it then do it without hesitation.

If she doesn't follow, you won't feel bad.

If she does, she will feel very good (which means you will eventually feel good).

I only say this because I tried it in non-lose situations and saw it work, then applied it in situations where I wanted a certain outcome (but was able to hide that wanting).

EDIT: re-reading your response, I want to clarify. Leading by the arm can also be amazing. It depends on your personality, hers, and the situation. I am most turned on by full compliance without any coercion. Some are more turned on by compliance under command. I think this is what people mean when they say "be yourself". It is actually more like "do as you like".

Let's go somewhere private. I never give a reason. That's what her hamster is for.

Girls will very very often talk themselves into it, they will rarely ever talk themselves out of it in such cases.

Just like asking open-ended questions. Never give her a reason that might turn her off. [I hate jazz music, pets, red wine, guys who watch too much netflix, etc]

I think 80%+ of girls (unless super naive) already have their mind made and they know what that invitation means.
So don't go extremely creative about offering them an exotic collection of tea or movie you have just downloaded.

Girls are hyenas in that situation and they 'smell' better but you still have to do that invitation part. More natural it feels less they will have double thoughts in head and if double thoughts go in girl's mind then things can get out of control. So having more 'interesting' offer can sound appealing and girls will play their part of the game that they are really coming over for that exciting tea collection.

Just keep wine from an exotic country at your place or something that could sound not so common, she knows its a 'play' but still needs to be done.

Quote: (11-10-2017 05:26 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Let's go somewhere private. I never give a reason. That's what her hamster is for.

Thank you. However, I am just surprised when you say this it isn't at least occassionally followed by a question from her on what "somewhere private" means? But maybe you have done such a good job escalating and so on prior to this statement that they are already on board regardless.

Quote: (11-10-2017 05:26 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Girls will very very often talk themselves into it, they will rarely ever talk themselves out of it in such cases.

Just like asking open-ended questions. Never give her a reason that might turn her off. [I hate jazz music, pets, red wine, guys who watch too much netflix, etc]

Solid points.

Quote: (11-09-2017 03:20 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

I usually invite them over for wine if that. Mostly it has been just "lets get out of here" and then get into a cab to my place.

As long as the conversation has had sexual vibes, the seed has already been planted and she knows what's up.

If I'm a bar or club and want to bounce, I look around and say "let's get the fuck out of here." In her mind it's not like I'm suggesting we go back to my place, I'm just saying we should leave (because the club is boring or something).

Once you're outside grab her by the hand and walk towards a cab stand. If you can order an uber in advance, say goodbye to everyone, then head outside.

If it's a date I'll usually say "wine at my place." I try not to make out with girls on dates (hat tip Tuthmosis) and bitches love wine.

Even if they don't want wine, it's a great excuse.

Also: DUPE

thread-37269.html

Quote: (11-10-2017 05:43 PM)musampa Wrote:  

Just keep wine from an exotic country at your place or something that could sound not so common, she knows its a 'play' but still needs to be done.

You make good points on the rest of your post and definitely a good idea to have exotic wine at home but what about on the road in a hotel where you may not have access to a refrigerator? Does it even really matter the reason or can it be borderline ridiculous like you need to check out the hotels robes they are so soft or check out the amazing view from my room of the city or whatever?

Quote: (11-09-2017 03:20 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Always have a couple of bottles of inexpensive red wine. Cabernets or Bordeaux are good. Whole foods has a brand called three wishes for 3.99. World Market has some interesting labels and bottles for under $10. I have these rubber replacement corks with an air plunger to reseal the bottles and vacuum out the air. So I tell them we'll open a couple of bottles and see which one you like the best. Finished two and a half bottles last night, lol.

Also, I usually ask for decorating/remodeling advice. Chicks love that and it makes them feel good to think they are helping you.

Quote: (11-10-2017 07:11 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2017 05:43 PM)musampa Wrote:  

You make good points on the rest of your post and definitely a good idea to have exotic wine at home but what about on the road in a hotel where you may not have access to a refrigerator? Does it even really matter the reason or can it be borderline ridiculous like you need to check out the hotels robes they are so soft or check out the amazing view from my room of the city or whatever?

Exactly! Just give them some excuse, some plausible deniability.

My excuse is wine or movie and after that I just stand up and go. I often feel this moment is very fragile and I have to use so.e willpower to hold decisive frame

Trader Joes is a surprisingly good place for wine.

I've almost always known if she was coming back that night or it wouldn't work out or if we would meet up and fuck another day. But I haven't been with a shitload of girls. I think it's more common to have a little conversational dancing at the end of the night.

I think if you can help her hamster rationalize her slutty behavior you're good.

"If I beat you one-handed at pool, you have to give me your number"
"Have you ever even seen a giant jenga set before?"
"It's late anyway, what's a few more hours?"
"Go big or go home"

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I've used this effectively in the past and more recently as well. Make the last place you bounce to be a hot tub spot.

She will say "I don't have a swim suit." Or some variation.

Me "Me neither. You have underwear don't you?"

Her "Yes." If not then it's on and go for it right there.

Me "cool"

Now you already have her comfortable undressing in front of you. It's warm, wet, good lighting and a lot of skin and touching. I've never had a girl say no to thehot tub and I've never had a girl not fuck in it.

I use a slightly different technique.
I sometimes mention in the beginning of the date "future plans". Than I tell her that if she behaves well, I might take her home to do X or take her to some place cool. They usually laugh at it, but it reverses the script and they become intrigued.
The best response is: "What do you mean by 'behaving well'?"
To which I reply: "I'll be the judge of that"
If they laugh - good. Another good sign is if they stay on topic and inquire about 'good behavior'. Than I suggest we go home, make some tea/drink wine and discuss it

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote: (11-11-2017 12:09 PM)realologist Wrote:  

I've used this effectively in the past and more recently as well. Make the last place you bounce to be a hot tub spot.

She will say "I don't have a swim suit." Or some variation.

Me "Me neither. You have underwear don't you?"

Her "Yes." If not then it's on and go for it right there.

Me "cool"

Now you already have her comfortable undressing in front of you. It's warm, wet, good lighting and a lot of skin and touching. I've never had a girl say no to thehot tub and I've never had a girl not fuck in it.

This is a classic go-to move in Miami or Las Vegas. Girls don't even consider drunk and on vacation 'cheating.'

I've had plenty girls say no to the hot tub.. But never has a girl said yes to the hot tub and we didn't have sex after.

On that note.. I have invited and attempted to in invite many girls over to the hot tub as a first date.
So of course.. Some girls will not accept that as a first date

I am the cock carousel

"I'll Uber you over to my house, and then we'll leave." When they get there, tell them you're still getting ready and to come inside. Your house game has to be on point - clean, music playing, wine, etc.

If I'm out, "Let's get out of here."

If I've been out with a girl a few times, I'll tell her that I'm cooking something and to come over. Helps a lot if your cooking game is on point.

All that said, bottom line is if she's into you, you can literally be like "come over" and she will. I think it was Mystery who said it takes spending 7 hours with a girl before she'll be comfortable going to your place and banging. I've found that is generally true unless you're very good looking and charming.

1. In the middle of the date/interaction, I’ll mention a new wine I’ve really been digging.
2. If on date, I’ll say “let’s go back to my place to try some for a nightcap.” If in bar, will say “I’m heading home to have some of that wine, makes a great nightcap - you should come with.”

It’s worked on 3/3 of the bar dates I’ve had this year by my house (I know...only 4 is low but it’s been a year of personal issue correction) - one ended at first base, the other at second (and then a bang on the next meet up), and the third resulted in ONS.

Pizza
Afterparty
Bake a cake
Cookies
Smoothies

I try to go with something sweet but my go to is to appeal to their stomachs. these chicks love to stuff their faces with food with a night out.

If its clear that we're fucking then "lets get out of here" or "lets go back to my place" works.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

I keep saying Tuth's New recipe :thread-8681.html: should be required reading for anyone looking to up their conversion rates. It's the single best "game" post on the forum and it's principles are applicable to ANY date.

Here's a excerpt relevant to this thread

Quote:Quote:

Meanwhile, during the conversation portion, I've talked up--among other things--the bar in my apartment or some "new drink" that "I've learned to make." I'm not pushing it, I just drop the seed and move on. This doesn't have to be a drink, but it's what I use. Just insert your pad into the conversation somehow, so you can have a fake "aha! moment" about it later.

Step 4. Absolutely do not kiss her. Do not, I repeat, go for the make-out at the venue.
This is the counter-intuitive part. There will be a logical time where it seems like you should, and could, go for the escalating make-out. Ideally, this will be around the time you've finished off a slow-paced first round of drinks. If you've played your logistics correctly, you will have settled your tab (by not opening one in the first place) on the first round, so you're free to leave the venue at any point.

But don't kiss her. You should imply (physically) that you might be starting to want to, but "haven't decided yet." This means giving the subtle physical cues--like the ever-so-slightly lingering eye contact above--not some sort of overt act. She'll likely be giving you some of her own cues that she's down, but don't do it. Of course, don't avoid it pussy-like, like you're scared to do it, but like you're steadily being won you over. Keep in mind that you're being gregarious and touchy the whole time, not awkward and uncomfortable. This is very subtle physical communication, but being in that state-of-mind will help to convey this emotion.

At around the 60 to 90-minute mark, I say something like, "hey, let's do round two somewhere else." You may get some, "I have to work (or class) the next day" resistance, that's why it's important to do it on the early side, since this early in evening, it's still too early to raise this concern. She can't argue with you.

This--if I haven't already done so--is where I suggest that we go to my place, so I can "make her that drink" or whatever bachelor-pad bait I've used that night. What's more, "I live pretty close from here anyway." She knows that I'm going to try something, because I've done everything in my power to subtly suggest it, but she can reasonably expect that that's going to be merely making out. A little private make-out session probably sounds good (and safe) to her, so she's more-than-likely going to be down.

This is where not spending your make-out token plays a big part. She has iron-clad plausible deniability that all you're looking for is a private place to make out with her, that's all. Because nothing's happened so far, she feels a lot less committed about going over to your place than if you'd already made out and the next thing on the escalation hierarchy has to be sexual.

Because you've been charming and cool, you don't seem like a chump who can't put it down either. She wants to make out with you and recognizes this is her chance.

Im a big proponent of "no kissing until youre in the bang location". I landed on most of the principles in this post in my own trial and error years before I ever even stumbled on RVF. I can honestly say that my conversion rate was nearly 100% if I got a chick back to my place whether it was 1st or 2nd date , When I read this post I was like "shit...he's got my game down to a T"

As others mentioned above a confident "Let's get out of here" is all that's required if youre doing it right

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

^Seconded on Tuthmosis’ Zero Date Bang Recipe. My favorite piece of applicable game advice this board has given me.

What's the bait to get her to invite you to her place?

If you are asking about first date bang recipe, if I recall correct, you offer to buy the first round of drinks and say that she can get the second. Then just offer to have a second drink at your place after you have been gaming her for a bit and finishing up your drink.

Women are cheap. If she likes you, she will jump on that.