rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the race totem pole real?

I've just read Roosh's racial totem pole and I'm perplexed by it.

I feel the totem pole and the general perception that men of certain races do better with girls, might be more about how men perceive other men, and your standing in the male hierarchy, not really about girls' opinions.

I'm a darker German, looking somewhat like actor Eric Braeden, and in Germany guys with blue eyes definitely have a bit of an edge with girls that also have blue eyes. My thought is that girls tend to go for guys that look like them and their family, specially their fathers.

Thoughts?

This will end well...

This is an entirely new idea for a thread. Thank you OP!

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:34 PM)Tunnels End Wrote:  

I've just read Roosh's racial totem pole and I'm perplexed by it.

I feel the totem pole and the general perception that men of certain races do better with girls, might be more about how men perceive other men, and your standing in the male hierarchy, not really about girls' opinions.

I'm a darker German, looking somewhat like actor Eric Braeden, and in Germany guys with blue eyes definitely have a bit of an edge with girls that also have blue eyes. My thoughts is that girls tend to go for guys that look like them and their family, specially their fathers.

Thoughts?

It is not uncommon for people to seek out traits similar to their parents. Guys can do the same thing as they seek out either similar physical traits as their mother (ex. dark hair) or certain behaviors. Of course, the cultural norming of an area and what that person experienced growing up will probably also have an effect on what they are attracted to and how willing they are to date outside their race, culture, etc.

I think all this is academic though because if you meet enough girls of whatever type, you will eventually find ones that are interested. It is just a question of how many stones you will have to turn over.

Newbies under 50 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions. Source: Roosh, "Forum Rules"

I mean, Roosh did publish an article about the racial totem pole of attractiveness.

I'll bite.

Quote:Quote:

My thought is that girls tend to go for guys that look like them and their family, specially their fathers.

Thoughts?

There are a lot of factors that feed into this. One that can not be overlooked is environmental influence. By that I mean what women are taught is desirable.

There will always be basic things that are desirable for all people such as symmetry, favorable body shape (for men it's broad shoulders and V taper, for women it's hip-to-waist ratio) and other signs of strength and fertility. Beyond that taste comes into play, and the environment you are raised in will play a role in your tastes.

Some cultures and locales will be more homogeneous. I can't speak for all countries because I have not been to many other places, but in the states, while there is a good blend of different ethnicities, European features seem to do best. That is white or Mediterranean. Black women like white men. Latin women like white men. Asian women like white men but can often times be very homogeneous. Black men don't do as well, and Indian and Asian men do worse.

In South America being tall and white is a huge bonus for attracting women.

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:52 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Newbies under 50 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions. Source: Roosh, "Forum Rules"

Yeah but this isn't about which race is better or anything... I just want to hear your thoughts. If it's forbidden then I won't post on this thread until I get 50 posts.

*My apologies Roosh.

Quote: (11-08-2017 07:01 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I mean, Roosh did publish an article about the racial totem pole of attractiveness.

I'll bite.

Quote:Quote:

My thought is that girls tend to go for guys that look like them and their family, specially their fathers.

Thoughts?

There are a lot of factors that feed into this. One that can not be overlooked is environmental influence. By that I mean what women are taught is desirable.

There will always be basic things that are desirable for all people such as symmetry, favorable body shape (for men it's broad shoulders and V taper, for women it's hip-to-waist ratio) and other signs of strength and fertility. Beyond that taste comes into play, and the environment you are raised in will play a role in your tastes.

Some cultures and locales will be more homogeneous. I can't speak for all countries because I have not been to many other places, but in the states, while there is a good blend of different ethnicities, European features seem to do best. That is white or Mediterranean. Black women like white men. Latin women like white men. Asian women like white men but can often times be very homogeneous. Black men don't do as well, and Indian and Asian men do worse.

In South America being tall and white is a huge bonus for attracting women.

Do Italians do good in the States? Roosh ranked them no.1, and I look sort of Italian, so that was nice [Image: tard.gif]

But really I'm leaning towards hot girls liking wide, high testosterone faces, and more masculine girls liking narrower beta faces -- that combined with a face that reminds them of their father.

Quote: (11-08-2017 07:03 PM)Tunnels End Wrote:  

*My apologies Roosh.

[Image: BT0A5bJskHO4o.gif]

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky