rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some thoughts on the notion of going abroad to chase ass

First off, I'm not in anyway passing judgments on this thread. We're all men, do you what you want to do abroad and do whatever makes you happy.

There's 2 kind of single guy travelers. The guy who raison d'etat is to score with women while abroad and the guy who's main reason is to experience other countries but if he gets laid in the process, all the better. I'd put myself in the latter category. The main difference being, if guy number one goes abroad and doesn't get a F-close, he'll feel like his trip was a failure. Not the case with the second guy.

Now for the first category of guy, doesn't it in ways seem like they are putting women front and center in their life. Giving them an extraordinary importance that they really don't deserve? We're talking about flying 6,000 miles in order to ejaculate into a pink hole. That's all it comes down to when you break it down. Now I love poon as much as the man, I love to f*ck it, to smell it, to eat it, to touch it or just lay my head next to it. I effin' love p*ssy. But how much should we really let this drive us? On one hand, you have the AFC that puts women on a pedestal and makes them front and center in his life(while getting rejected), and on the other extreme, you have the guy that makes chasing poon his primary purpose in life(though he may be successful). Both are still dedicating an extraordinary amount of their energy to making pursuit of women almost their sole purpose.

On another similar forum, there is a dude I've talked to that has reached a level in the game where he just doesn't care anymore. He's more interested in his dreams and goals in life than he is chasing new ass. He's had his fill and considers his goals in this short life more important than chasing a pink hole 24/7. He's moved on to bigger and better things, like money and power.

First comes the women, then the money, then the power, then the sugar.

I don't know. I try not to judge other travelers for their purpose, even the fat americans with visors. As long as they don't bother me.

Quote: (04-09-2009 12:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

First comes the women, then the money, then the power, then the sugar.

I think it's the reverse order.

All this shit with game, has so many applications on things beyond women. Get pulled over by a cop and need to get let off the hook. If you got confidence, ease with words and charm, you more likely top get off with a warning than a ticket. Same with asking your boss for a raise. Women is only one application among many of the game. Politics is game. Fundraising is game. Everything is game.

that's exactly it.

by being better with women you become a better PERSON. PERIOD.

you don't need to make your whole life's goals to be women as you can have a balanced life, however i do think self-improvement is improvement and how good you're women is one measurement of that.

What if you found out that other countries are all the same? And you're addicted to the delusional benefits of being a foreigner. Which category is this?

Going abroad to chase ass is freaking awesome.

Quote: (04-11-2009 12:53 AM)travelstobang Wrote:  

What if you found out that other countries are all the same? And you're addicted to the delusional benefits of being a foreigner. Which category is this?

Do you mean "physical benefits"?

I travel to embrace the different cultures of the world.

Getting laid with local chicks is just part of embracing the culture.

You can't fully know a culture without having sex with the local wimmins.

Quote: (04-24-2009 04:34 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

wimmins.

lol

Quote: (04-24-2009 12:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Do you mean "physical benefits"?

Benefits : the positive effects of being a foreigner when chasing tail.

Quote: (04-24-2009 04:34 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I travel to embrace the different cultures of the world.

Getting laid with local chicks is just part of embracing the culture.

You can't fully know a culture without having sex with the local wimmins.

I have to agree with this, hahahaha.

What other reason is there to travel? You go to these places to see the sites, sure, but you mostly go there to eat their food, drink their beer and fuck their women. You cannot experience much of the local culture unless you live there anyway. To suggest that as a single guy you are going to a foreign country for a week because you would like to experience the local culture is pretentious to the extreme.

Quote: (11-22-2009 12:09 AM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

What other reason is there to travel? You go to these places to see the sites, sure, but you mostly go there to eat their food, drink their beer and fuck their women. You cannot experience much of the local culture unless you live there anyway. To suggest that as a single guy you are going to a foreign country for a week because you would like to experience the local culture is pretentious to the extreme.

If you end up getting robbed by some favela kids, I'd say you experienced some of the local culture. Though not the kind you'd hoped for!

Can you give me other reason why that is there’s something to travel with? As what others have said that you cannot experience much of the local culture unless you live there anyway. What can you say about it?

Going abroad to see bad living conditions isn't exactly my cup of tea. I'd say it's definitely a SWPL type of thing to do.

As for going abroad to chase tail, I think it's fine as long as you are doing it because you're into Latinas, for instance, and not just doing it because you're some lardo who doesn't want to get off your ass and put some work into improving yourself (ie old dudes who go to Thailand to get laid).

I think one of the coolest things about going abroad is waking up to a new smell, a new taste, a new light. It's almost like a mini-rebirth. We all want to try something different once in a while, and traveling is our chance to try something different. I get to learn so much about myself when I go abroad and try something I normally wouldn't try when I'm at home. I dance to different music, I talk to different types of people-- When I come back home, I am a much better person.

Some people go abroad and complain about not changing when they come back. I'm the opposite. There has not been a time when I haven't changed. The reason those guys complain about that kind of stuff is because they're doing the same shit they would be doing back home except with a different brand of beer.

I think you guys are complicating this too much. At the most basic level, we all travel to have a good time. For young single men, women are a large part of having a good time.

Consider this: Would you travel if women did not exist outside of your home country?

Personally, I would travel much less. And i would never spend extended periods of time abroad.

I travel because I have a curious mind and I want to see what's out there. We all have impressions of what a place like when we haven't been there. I love finally getting a chance to go there and seeing if my image of the place is different from what I'd imagined. It's great when you're pleasantly surprised and a place surpasses your expectations.

Also for me, it's about pushing myself to venture out of my comfort zone. Making my way through countries where I don't speak much of the language and coping with the difficulties of getting around and the adventures that come out of these things. Then you have just the spontaneity and not knowing who you're going to meet that day or what kind of day you will have. It's just pure excitement, I feel alive in a way I don't feel when I'm sitting home in my apartment.

Quote: (11-22-2009 12:50 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Going abroad to see bad living conditions isn't exactly my cup of tea. I'd say it's definitely a SWPL type of thing to do.

As for going abroad to chase tail, I think it's fine as long as you are doing it because you're into Latinas, for instance, and not just doing it because you're some lardo who doesn't want to get off your ass and put some work into improving yourself (ie old dudes who go to Thailand to get laid).

I think one of the coolest things about going abroad is waking up to a new smell, a new taste, a new light. It's almost like a mini-rebirth. We all want to try something different once in a while, and traveling is our chance to try something different. I get to learn so much about myself when I go abroad and try something I normally wouldn't try when I'm at home. I dance to different music, I talk to different types of people-- When I come back home, I am a much better person.

Some people go abroad and complain about not changing when they come back. I'm the opposite. There has not been a time when I haven't changed. The reason those guys complain about that kind of stuff is because they're doing the same shit they would be doing back home except with a different brand of beer.

What difference is there between paying for sex in Thailand or paying the bulk of the bills back home home? How sexless are most marriages and how much does that cost the lardos? There is a stigma associated with paying for sex, but you always pay. Either with time, emotional investment or with currency.

There is a difference between a 30 year old man going overseas for sex only, Ill agree. At that age, you are in your prime and you should be banging broads everywhere.

When I am in my late 50's, I sure as hell wont be in the USA. Ill be spending dollars living well in a developing country where I can fuck 23 year olds in peace. There is nothing but servitude in the west for middle class men who play by feminist/christian rules.

I have no desire to go to a country for anything but the food, booze and pussy. Im not going to ever apologise for being a hedonist, and Im not going to expect anyone to apologize on my behalf either.

Quote: (11-22-2009 02:18 AM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

What difference is there between paying for sex in Thailand or paying the bulk of the bills back home home? How sexless are most marriages and how much does that cost the lardos? There is a stigma associated with paying for sex, but you always pay. Either with time, emotional investment or with currency.

I wouldn't say it's the same at all. Sure you pay life expenses in relationship or marriage, but you also have a woman that is fcking you because she wants to. I have a hard time imagining the hooker thing, because a large part of the satisfaction of sex is 1) knowing you had the game to get it from a woman and 2) knowing she wants it from you as bad as you want it from her. Not to mention all the fun you have in foreplay and teasing and the buildup and anticipation leading to the act. I just can't get this from a hooker. Banging a hooker might as well be masturbating with a pussy. The chase is half the fun.

Haha, if you know me you would definitely not think that I was suggesting marriage as a good alternative to going to Thailand to get laid.

What I was trying to put across was that for a average lardo who is considering going to Thailand to get some action, he would be much better off in the long run if he put some effort in getting his body in shape and pushing himself socially in order to get what he wants back at home. This is a long term solution, and to me long term solutions are the best solutions.

On the other hand, if someone is going abroad because he's fed up with the women available back home, that is a very valid reason because as with most things in life, if something doesn't satisfy you there is no obligation for you to stick around. This, obviously, includes women. There are many instances in history when men, who were fed up with their sexual situation, imported women. Iceland for instance... (also, worth noting is how good looking the Icelandic population is now).

I believe the point of game, as speakeasy brought up before, isn't just to get women, but a whole mentality shift. For many of us, this isn't just about women. In fact, at this point in my life, I could care less about my situation with women. I am satisfied, and I know I will be satisfied in the future, so I could care less about caring about women. I know what I want, and I know I will get it, and I have accomplished that part of my life, basically.

Guys who go abroad to visit prostitutes think they're living large because they're banging some 18 year old whore, but that wouldn't give me any pleasure in and of itself. The satisfaction of knowing that a girl succumbed to me because of something besides duty ($) is incomparable to the physical release. How is that guy, who's only sexual outlet is a prostitute, ever going to experience passion? How is he going to ever understand what it's like to have a girl do anything you want because she wants to please you? He won't, and that to me is unfortunate, and to a certain degree pathetic.

There is a stigma associated with paying for sex, but you always pay.

Very true. It took me a long time to figure this out out. I used to look down on guys who paid. Not I look down only on guys who can not attract women (weather or not they sometimes pays for it as well).

I have no desire to go to a country for anything but the food, booze and pussy. Im not going to ever apologise for being a hedonist, and Im not going to expect anyone to apologize on my behalf either.

Amen brother. While I have a few more reasons on my list than you do, there is nothing wrong with traveling for pussy. Men spend a large part of their energy trying to get laid in their home countries, but some of these same men feel the need to deceive themselves into thinking that pussy is just a tiny factor in why they travel.

Consider this... The men in the countries you travel to are probably spending as much of their time/energy trying to get laid as you are. When you go out to a club full of Brazilians, those Brazilian men are there to get laid just as much as you are. And what about Argentina? Argentine men are known for constantly approaching and being aggressive, arent they.

American feminism has so brainwashed our masculinity out of us that we are afraid to admit we travel (to whatever degree) for sex. Or if we do admit it, we make sure to qualify it by adding "I have many reasons for traveling, pussy is just a SMALL part". This is beta shit.

Do you think Argentine guys would be ashamed to admit they travel for sex? What about Italian guys?

Quote: (11-22-2009 04:24 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Do you think Argentine guys would be ashamed to admit they travel for sex? What about Italian guys?

Italian guys ARE going abroad to get laid. That doesn't mean EVERY GUY is going abroad to just get laid. You are confusing one with the other.

If you are going abroad to get laid, good for you, it doesn't mean everyone is going abroad to get laid. I'm not going abroad to get laid, although it will definitely add some sweetness to my travels. I WILL get laid though, because that's just how it is. [Image: biggrin.gif]

@speakeasy

Or, maybe they fuck you out of duty? Anniversary sex? The frequency of sex diminishes and so too does the desire for it, especially on her part. Not to mention those who also fuck you because they have ulterior motives. Most women are quick to use it as a means to get what they want and have a habit of denying men who are not acting in a way they want them too. Prostitution is honest in its transaction, and its cheaper than marriage.

http://ryaninja.blogspot.com/2005/05/mar...ution.html

Im not advocating using hookers over traditional relationships at all, Im just saying that the stigma associated with it actually holds little to no weight. Most men with a mistress support her. That in itself is an exchange for sex. Women are more liberal these days and quicker to fuck, but they also come with twice the headache and are more demanding. Not to mention they have the protection of the law in almost every instance, something we do not have.

So, going overseas to chase ass is no different to going to a club to chase ass. The only reason its shameful is because you are not chasing the local women who take offense to the fact that you are showering others with free drinks and attention. While I agree that the chase in itself is fun, Im realistic enough to know that it can also be a time consuming waste of my time better spent on more productive activities. The chase is worth it IF you think you may enjoy the company of the woman too. If she is on the radar as nothing more than a fuck and chuck, whats the difference?

Whoremonger, there are so many assumptions in your posts that are taken out of thin air... although I think it is because of a generational gap.

I'm 25, and I can seriously say that I have never paid any amount for a girl to have sex with me, unless you consider the alcohol I already have my place as "paying for her". I am not going to get married for any reason other than to start a family, and when I get married it will be with a very feminine woman who will make a good mother. That is all. I am not getting married for sex, because I know I will get plenty of it outside of marriage. I am very open about this with girls I date, and because I am open about my expectations, girls know what they're getting into.

Getting a whore is fine, if that's what you want, but I know I can get more from a regular girl (and more) without having to put myself through all of the trouble that is associated with whores.

Quote: (11-22-2009 04:33 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

If you are going abroad to get laid, good for you, it doesn't mean everyone is going abroad to get laid. I'm not going abroad to get laid

- Have you ever gone to a bar/club while abroad?
- Have you spent time fixing yourself up before going out to the bar/club?
- Have you ever approached a girl while abroad?
- Have you ever taken condoms with you abroad or purchased them abroad?
- Have you ever trimmed your pub's before going abroad?

If you cannot answer "no" to every one of these questions, then your statement, "I'm not going abroad to get laid", is absolutely false.