rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest and cheapest destination for one night stand from this list

I checked Thomson website late deals,and they got £279 return flights from UK to

Cancun(Mexico)
Liberia(Costa Rica) interested in Nicaragua
Punta Cana and Puerto Plata(Dominic Republic )
Montego Bay(Jamaica)
Puerto Valarta and Cancun(Mexico)
Bangkok(Thailand)
Small Vietnam island,cant remember the name
Sal and Boa Vista islands(Cape Verde)
Aruba
Varadero-Cuba
St Lucia
Goa(India-been already)

Which of those destination would be the cheapest and easiest to have one night stands.I normally like to do nothing,drink in the pubs,stay in the beach.I am thinking about Nicaragua,been in Indonesia(Sumatra),Australia,Morocco,Turkey,India,Hong Kong ,Singapore,Canary Islands and all over Europe including Ukraine,Georgia and all former Soviet Union states.

I speak a bit spanish but not much.Lived in Gibraltar long time ago.Always liked exotical birds,latinas,asians etc .This summer i have driven from UK to Ukraine by car.I speak russian,medium level.Stayed in Lviv area where they speak like polish,and had no idea what they say.Spent 1 month.Got a flag.Just 1,but she was very nice,9 at least.I like quality.But never knows)

Which of those destinations would be cheapest and best choice to fuck some girls.

Kind of on your list ... if being offered threesomes is your cup of tea:

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/07/22/monro...e-liberia/

Most of the places in your list such as Mexican and DR resort towns will probably be mostly tourist girls from the US, UK, or Western Europe, so not exotic at all.

If you wanna bang Asian girls, eat food, chill on a beach, and drink at British pubs, then I'd go to Bangkok from your list.

Quote: (11-07-2017 11:36 PM)gework Wrote:  

Liberia. Good lord you will probably get aids if you go there.

South America could work for the OP, avoid the tourist towns. I've never tried SEA, but Bangkok would make a lot of sense.

Quote: (11-08-2017 01:43 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2017 11:36 PM)gework Wrote:  

Liberia. Good lord you will probably get aids if you go there.

South America could work for the OP, avoid the tourist towns. I've never tried SEA, but Bangkok would make a lot of sense.

Liberia airport in Costa Rica