rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass shooting at Texas Baptist church, 27 dead

There isn't much info yet, but the gunmen starting that attack at 11:30 am and there is multiple casualties. The shooter is dead. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/8758...ist-church

This reporter seems to be covering it pretty well.

https://twitter.com/MaxMasseyTV

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/MaxMasseyTV/status/927244514103889921][/url]

Looks like the shooter was killed:
https://www.ksat.com/news/shooting-suthe...ng-airlife

Waiting for his name, guesses on it being an Amish Separatist or an Unhinged Boomer?

Country music concert, Baptist church....will white people wake up and finally comprehend what is going on? Or are they busy watching football.

All we need is the face/name of the shooter.

No word on how the shooter was killed. Knowing Texas, it could very well have been an armed civilian. The media tends to downplay self defense in these incidents.

Las Vegas, New York, now Texas...we don't have enough time to process the prior attack before there is a new one. It's like war are at war. We live in a society gone mad.

Quote: (11-05-2017 03:05 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

It's like war are at war. We live in a society gone mad.

No this is the natural consequence of diversity. It was obvious it would turn out this way. Shouldn't be surprising to any person on here.

Edit: although it could be a deep-state distraction from hildacunt rigging the dem election.

20+ dead now including apparently some kids, which would make sense since this was a church. I was pretty wrong with my guess when it came to who was going to be the shooter in Vegas, so I'll hold off till we get the police report.

I doubt there is much divercity there--Sutherland Springs has a population of 400. 50 are normally at the church. I don't think there were many non-whites in that farm town. It was an outsider who premeditated this.

At least 20 feared dead in mass shooting at Texas church

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

What are the chances it'll be another Dylan Roof? That whole 'take down Confederate Statues' thing was starting to lose momentum...

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Quote: (11-05-2017 03:56 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

What are the chances it'll be another Dylan Roof? That whole 'take down Confederate Statues' thing was starting to lose momentum...

Doubt it. Roof killed blacks in a racist terrorist attack.

I think it's the reverse here but we shall see. The Coulter Rule is in effect here="the longer it takes the media to identify the race of the shooter, but the more likely he isn't white by the minute."

Nil.

Quote:Quote:

Race in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas

94.40% of people are white, 0.00% are black, 0.00% are asian, 1.09% are native american, and 0.00% claim 'Other'.

0.00% of the people in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas, claim hispanic ethnicity (meaning 100.00% are non-hispanic).

You literally cannot get any whiter that this anywhere in the country, let alone Texas close to San Antonio. Zero percent Hispanic? If it turns out the shooter was not a local of the town, the chances that they chose this location purposefully to carry out an anti-white massacre is 100%.

Quote: (11-05-2017 03:48 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

I don't think there were many non-whites in that farm town. It was an outsider who premeditated this.

Remember that guy in CO maybe 10 years back who flipped his lid over a zoning dispute and decided to spend two years in his auto shop, armoring a bulldozer, which he then crashed through city hall, the mayor's house, the local newspaper, the judge's widow's house, etc. before offing himself?

Point is, we'll see who premeditated it and why. Coin toss says the pastor was boning his wife and everybody in church was laughing at him behind his back, or he was just so drunk and paranoid he thought that was the case. People in a town of 400 can start thinking like a fish in a bowl and every petty dispute can feel like the Siege of Troy. You develop a pretty low threshold for "nothing left to lose".

Still, could just as easily be an outsider. Death toll is 27+, I guess, with as many wounded. That sounds like literally everybody in the church.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I thought it was only a few killed, Almost 30 dead! The max amount of people in the church is 50. Hopefully this isn't going to be common, you shouldn't have to feel fear of being attacked in a place of worship.

This many dead my guess is he is white. . ..

If he's Antifa the FBI won't reveal that, and maybe the local sheriff a 58 yr old boomer whose spent his whole life in that area wouldn't comprehend that anyways.

Reports are that there was a brief police chase and the gunman was killed by law enforcement.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Holy fucking shit, so if he killed 27 out of 50-60, he basically killed over half of everyone in the church and injured the rest. Think about that for a moment. So sad.

Quote: (11-05-2017 04:03 PM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

Nil.

Quote:Quote:

Race in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas

94.40% of people are white, 0.00% are black, 0.00% are asian, 1.09% are native american, and 0.00% claim 'Other'.

0.00% of the people in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas, claim hispanic ethnicity (meaning 100.00% are non-hispanic).

You literally cannot get any whiter that this anywhere in the country, let alone Texas close to San Antonio. Zero percent Hispanic? If it turns out the shooter was not a local of the town, the chances that they chose this location purposefully to carry out an anti-white massacre is 100%.

The car was invented over 100 years ago...

The race of the guy doesn't even matter. Bigger picture is that the more frequent these attacks happen, the more normalized they become to people's minds within society.

It's how terrorism works.

Via @JoshCaplan's tweet to Chelsea Handler:"Delete your account. Then delete it again. And just for good measure, delete it a third time."
[Image: DN5VOKjVoAAPmo8.jpg:small]

Gateway Pundit is reporting the killer was not a local resident.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-patr...rch-killer

A 26-year-old reportedly had his San Antonio-area home raided and may be the gunman.

Maybe of interest, there's an expired voter registration under the same name and age in Colorado Springs.

https://voterrecords.com/voter/1440345/devin-kelley

EDIT: ...aaaaand he looks like the type of person who takes Reddit extremely seriously.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bcb_1509918989

[Image: LiveLeak-dot-com-bcb_1509918989-FB_IMG_1...c_rate=499]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

ABC News: Authorities have preliminarily identified TX church shooter as white male in his mid-20s from outside San Antonio

My Mom attends a church in Denton, TX (very Bible Belt, you can assume anyone you talk to who isn’t named Abu Ibn Mohammed or Deershit Gupta is a Christian) there were groups of protestors going around the local churches this morning (don’t know what they were protesting). Probably not connected, but very odd nonetheless. I’ll bet they all scrammed when the news started hitting around 11:45.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.