rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Hi guys,

Trying something new as I get back into game: journaling. At least it will help me stay accountable. At best, it might motivate some of you [Image: smile.gif]

A little background about me: https://skewed.svbtle.com/start.

I plan to update the forum at the end of each week.

- Skewed

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Listening to a podcast to make daygame sustainable is to do so at a comfortable pace and seamlessly integrate it with my normal activities and commute on nice walks before sunset.

Depending on the season I switch out my outfit accordingly considering it's getting quite warm.

I make zero to a few approaches a day depending on what is out there.

It's like a game of poker. It usually ranges from nothing that's worth my time to titty Tuesdays.

When I see a chick that's my type I imagine my eyes popping out of my sockets and go right for the approach, start chatting her up and go as far as I can.

[Image: acmIaAD.jpg]

Competition during the daytime at least is almost none unless you're in Eastern Europe. But rather than focus on them I focus on myself.

In very busy areas it's a little more difficult as I have to make more mental effort in spotting the one I want to attract while at the same time I don't want to keep my head glued in one position. When I do find one I just briskly go right over and stop her over and we step to the side to start chatting.

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Quote: (12-04-2018 06:57 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  

Listening to a podcast to make daygame sustainable is to do so at a comfortable pace and seamlessly integrate it with my normal activities and commute on nice walks before sunset.

You bumped a year-old thread for this?

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Depending on the season I switch out my outfit accordingly considering it's getting quite warm.

I make zero to a few approaches a day depending on what is out there.

It's like a game of poker. It usually ranges from nothing that's worth my time to titty Tuesdays.

When I see a chick that's my type I imagine my eyes popping out of my sockets and go right for the approach, start chatting her up and go as far as I can.

[Image: acmIaAD.jpg]

Competition during the daytime at least is almost none unless you're in Eastern Europe. But rather than focus on them I focus on myself.

In very busy areas it's a little more difficult as I have to make more mental effort in spotting the one I want to attract while at the same time I don't want to keep my head glued in one position. When I do find one I just briskly go right over and stop her over and we step to the side to start chatting.

Good sustainable strategy tho. I use the same basically, walk around a little longer on the way to gym or supermarket etc., but occasionally do a dedicated Daygame session. Maybe once every week or two. More in summer

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Competition during the daytime at least is almost none unless you're in Eastern Europe.

I wonder if that means Eastern European girls are more accustomed to meeting and talking to strange men in public?

I myself will go out in the daytime and ride around on a bicycle, going to parks, business districts, events, etc. trying to strike up a conversation with any attractive young woman I can. Bicycling is great because you can just troll around and pull up on any pedestrian or venue without taking time to park a car. So many times I've been in a car and saw a hot babe walking on the sidewalk, but couldn't stop in traffic to address her so just kept on going. Walking, on the other hand, can't cover as many different venues and pedestrians. If I'm horny enough, the approaches happen naturally.