rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't believe cheerleaders are this fat

THICCCCCC
[Image: 636438359905972368-IMG-8717.JPG]

This picture was actually from a recent article about national anthem protests.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/n...823437001/

But the picture is very disappointing for other reasons...Perhaps only 1 in 20 would inspire impure thoughts.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Looks like the school band beauties are now cheerleaders. Yay...

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

My daughter is a freshman cheerleader on the JV squad at her high school. When I saw the overweight and obese condition of most of her teammates, I was surprised. And more regrettably still, the Varsity squad were even fatter.

WTF?

[Image: confused.gif]

[Image: sick.gif]

[Image: barf.gif]

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

High fructose corn syrup and refined flour are killing our country. Trump needs to stop this.

Fat.... and no tits

I sure hope that none of the men posting in this thread are themselves overweight.

That would be a glorious case of pot vs kettle.

I'm the King of Beijing!

"(Today 03:08 PM) rpg [11]
High fructose corn syrup and refined flour are killing our country. Trump needs to stop this.
"

I agree- no more carbs! Cheerleaders must go keto!

Back in my day there was usually ONE chunky cheerleader... kind of like a chubby affirmative action hire. I usually fucked her too

[Image: H0lruk7.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (11-04-2017 10:29 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Back in my day there was usually ONE chunky cheerleader... kind of like a chubby affirmative action hire. I usually fucked her to

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAmKAAAAJDA2MDQ2OGNmLTI4NjAt...YzcxYQ.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-04-2017 10:36 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Back in my day there was usually ONE chunky cheerleader... kind of like a chubby affirmative action hire. I usually fucked her to

I don't need your grammar... I'm American... I type in freedom

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3563763]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (11-04-2017 10:40 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2017 10:36 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I don't need your grammar... I'm American... I type in freedom

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3563763]

If you don't need my grammar, why'd you go back and fix your fuck up?

[Image: summer-europe-us-sexy-canada-maple-leaf-printing.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-04-2017 10:08 AM)rpg Wrote:  

Flour isn't the issue, their mothers and grandmothers were raised on that.

Endocrine/thyroid disruptors like BPAs and other plastics, among other products...

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

You'd think with all that jumping and bouncing around they'd end up loosing weight.

[Image: fat_daffy_duck_2_by_brown2002-d5fyuy3.png]

Quote: (11-04-2017 10:13 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I sure hope that none of the men posting in this thread are themselves overweight.

It's not quite the same. The male equivalent of these cheerleaders trying out for the football team that said cheerleaders are supporting would be flattened (assuming that they were able to run during a play).

The above picture shows that in-group female standards have collapsed. It is like the domestic real estate market with ever rising land prices. There is little incentive for owners to maintain their homes or make improvements - there will always be a grateful buyer. These cheerleaders know that their values are high regardless of their figures.

Quote: (11-04-2017 11:19 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2017 10:13 AM)Suits Wrote:  

It's not quite the same. The male equivalent of these cheerleaders trying out for the football team that said cheerleaders are supporting would be flattened (assuming that they were able to run during a play).

The above picture shows that in-group female standards have collapsed. It is like the domestic real estate market with ever rising land prices. There is little incentive for owners to maintain their homes or make improvements - there will always be a grateful buyer. These cheerleaders know that their values are high regardless of their figures.

No, it's not the same.

However, all the same, noticeably overweight men are hardly in a position to complain about changing societal expectations about being a fatty.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Anytime I see "I can't believe ________ is this fat"

I can.

Did some quick Google searches, apparently more men than women in the US are overweight, but slightly more women than men are obese. Bottom line is the majority of the population is fat, lazy, and lacks discipline. Today is a good day to be a strong man with goals and a purpose. Life and competition has never been easier.

Trump himself is fat, so don't hold your breath.

I'm starting to have a zombie apocalypse fantasy: the rest of us would outrun the zombies, and the fatties would be eaten.

When I was in high school, the dance team had the bangin chicks. The cheerleaders were easier, but not attractive. The dance team had tryouts and was much more competitive, and any chick could become a cheerleader.

This is how it seems to be at a lot of high schools now.

Everyone gets a trophy.
"Participation" level cheerleaders.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:13 PM)Repo Wrote:  

He looks physically healthier than 99% of men his age.

You know he is 71 right?

One of the hottest girls I ever dated was an ex-cheerleader who was a cheerleading coach. 5'4, a slender 122 pounds of fit but still feminine muscle. She used to emphasize healthy diet and exercise to the girls she coached. She'd have cut from the team those chunks in the picture. About 20 pounds before they developed the gunts they have now. She wouldn't mince words to any of the girls who gained body fat-- she'd tell them point blank that they'd have to make a choice between athletics and cheering or the taste of chocolate.

I swung by to pick her up at the end of practice once and heard her say that very thing to a girl who had noticeably gained weight. Gave me one of the strongest boners I've ever had. We drove off and I found a quiet place to park and banged her in the backseat of my car. And then twice as hard when I got her home.

Sad to see the healthy at any size, I have a problem with my thyroid girls being given a pass.

Quote: (11-04-2017 01:15 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:13 PM)Repo Wrote:  

He looks physically healthier than 99% of men his age.

You know he is 71 right?

Yeah, Bush and Obama were still in better shape. My relatives in their 80s are in better shape. 99% is a huge overexageration, at best he is on par with the average American, which is still overweight. You would think with all his money he would have a dietician and chef making sure he was eating healthy and in tip top shape. At least his kids aren't fat, so that is promising.

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:10 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Anytime I see "I can't believe ________ is this fat"

I can.

Did some quick Google searches, apparently more men than women in the US are overweight, but slightly more women than men are obese. Bottom line is the majority of the population is fat, lazy, and lacks discipline. Today is a good day to be a strong man with goals and a purpose. Life and competition has never been easier.

This has been covered before. You are probably looking at BMI, which does not distinguish between muscle and fat. There are likely many men in the obese BMI range who are actually just very muscular. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of women.