rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Endurobol/Cardarine/GW501516 for fat loss

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/...e-obsolete

Everything I read online makes this tiny pill or liquid sound like a genuine obesity cure, without side effects, just kicks the body into fat burning mode while sparing muscle, and also increasing your endurance.

After reading this article in the New Yorker about Endurobol, now I'm curious if anyone here has tried it. Sounds like a legit way to get rid of fat, without any of the side effects you normally get from steroids. But then there was that one test where the rats got cancer. Lot of controversy, lot of athletes using it in endurance sports (without, apparently, getting cancer)

Has anyone tried it? It is banned in sporting competitions, but it is legal (not illegal) in Canada and the USA. How do you locate a trustworthy chemical fabricator for this kind of stuff?

Yeah this stuff works in theory the issue is getting legit product and not the fake shit.

I've yet to see a single person get really jacked on SARMS and peptides alone who isn't selling them.

I once fucked around with RAD-140 and it was great until it wasn't. My appetite exploded, my strength went through the roof--and then I started seeing everything with a yellow tint on it. It was really fucking scary. Ask Jsway, he'll tell you how sent him photos of the sky and was asking him what colour it was. I felt like I was losing my shit.

Supposedly, RAD-140 does not have any side effects, so I think they sent me another SARM called S4. One of the side effects of S4 is that it metabolizes as some sort of toxin that hits your eyes and fucks with the receptors and makes shit appear yellow. No even kidding.

I read about Cardarine and it sounds great, but the multi-million dollar companies that were originally researching it all dropped it when they saw that it gave mice massive cancer. The one argument I hear against these studies is that they were mega-dosing it which made is carcinogenic, but I'm still wary of it. I know a few guys on it.

I will never do SARMS again. Honestly, I don't know much about substantial fat loss since I tend to stay reasonably lean all year around, but as far as musclebuilding goes I'd rather just stick with tried and true mass builders like dbol, tren, and the other stuff that has been thoroughly researched and has sides we know about. Plus, sarms are so poorly researched and understood that today's wonder drug may turn out to be tomorrow's killer.

if you can get a legit source, then maybe it's worth it, but if you can't, then you might have a fucked up experience like I did.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Cardarine definitely sounds like it isn't for getting jacked. It is for fat loss. If I had a reasonably reliable source, I'd be willing to try it for a couple months, to get the belly fat under control.

In the mouse experiments, not only were they mega-dosing the mice that got cancer. Their diet was absolute shit; essentially it was cookie dough.

I've heard similar stories about body builders who looked healthy on the outside, but were taking steroids. Keel over young of heart attack or something. And then they cut him open and find little polyps and growths over all the organs etc. Just like with the rats. So, I think using steroids or any chemical to overcome an unhealthy lifestyle would cause this. Limited steroid use, plus healthy lifestyle, should be safe. Enhancing nature, not going against it.

I feel ya and you've made up your mind, but I really don't think companies dumped millions into cardarine and then turned around and said "fuck it" after cancer just because of mega dosing. The money is certainly there with this supplement given it's purported benefits, but I think that they definitely saw something really bad that amde them drop it the way that they did. Who knows? Maybe low dosing it is just slow poisoning that gives you cancer later as opposed to megadosing it and getting massive cancer immediately. Either way, I know a few guys on this who say they're fine, so it could be fine.

I won't be using it, but please let us know how this all goes.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Yes i'm intrigued although i'm in Poland so its gonna be difficult to get any shit like this.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I'm using it right now with great results in endurance. Fat loss it's mediocre but helps.

Quote: (11-08-2017 09:59 PM)musashi Wrote:  

I'm using it right now with great results in endurance. Fat loss it's mediocre but helps.

For quick fat loss, a common theme seems to be NOT doing heavy or intense exercise, at most a mild walk every day. If I ever get some endurobol I'll find out. So far, the potato diet and the Wilbur (high fibre) diet work that way.