rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I Pursue this Girl or move on

I matched on tinder with a Russian girl in Manila. Asked her out for drinks. We went to some roof top bar for drinks. After having pizza and couple of drinks on roof top bar, we moved to some other club. There we just had 2 drinks but didn't like the vibe, so moved to her favorite bar where her friend was DJ. In this bar, we got literally wasted with tequila shots, beers, spritis and cocktails. We were dancing and kissing heavily at the end of night. When the bar closed, we took bottle of wine from 711 and went to her place. Everything was going great.

After finishing wine in her balcony with amazing Manila night life views, we went to bed but I got whisky dick. I was heavily drunk. So Couldn't complete the deed. Embarrassing really

After having 5-6 hours nap, I wake her up. We both had very bad hangover. I made eggs breakfast with banana milkshake. After breakfast, we started watching some random movie while we were I n same bed. During movie, I tried to kiss her and play with her body but she didn't give any positive response. I tried again after few mins but she said she had hangover and not in the mood.

On realizing, I am not going to get my Russian flag this time, I decided to leave. Before leaving her flat, we kissed on lips and then I left.

Now I am not sure that should I contact her. Even if I do contact her, how should I approach without sounding needy or beta?

I like this girl but there are some massive red flags also e.g,

Tattoos;
Living in Philippines for a while and have many exes from all over the world;
During night out with her, she bumped into many male coworkers and male friends (I been told by her that they are coworkers. I didn't question anything and took everything on face value;

In Philippine, I really don't like philpino girls as I don't feel physical attraction towards them. So I guess, I don't have many options in terms of dating. I will stay in Philippines for few months. So now I am questioning myself that should I pursue this girl further or just move on and find someone different.

She could have had a serious hangover with no regrets, or a mild hangover with serious regrets.

Whatever you do, from now on make sure she's aware that you've got options. Even if you don't really like Philippine girls all that much, you should have a few attractive ones in rotation if that's all you've got around. If she ever sees or contacts you again and realizes you've still got nothing going on, best case scenario is you'll just be buying pizza and shots again.

Why is she there? Tats, pals with DJ, drinks like a fish, lots of guy friends - could be lots of things, none of them good.

But no, the short answer is don't invest too much into this one, she surely won't. Shit happens; throw the line out, watch your alcohol consumption, don't get eager with the text game and just keep fishing.

Quote: (10-29-2017 07:01 AM)Alick Wrote:  

we went to bed but I got whisky dick. I was heavily drunk. So Couldn't complete the deed. Embarrassing really

Incomplete information here. Did you at least finger her or eat her out? In the end I think women get their rocks off more from guys doing that than straight intercourse. If you didn't get her off at all, then that would explain why she was cold the next day, perceiving you to be sexually impotent/incompetent.

Yeah I did eat her out and finger her. We had intercourse for small time but when we changed position, whisky dick got in the way to continue

Russian girl on ph after you left

RG “Hey Tatyana”
T” Hey Svetlana . How go your date last night?”
S(RG) “Meh..Manboy could not hold wodka and have noodle dick”
T “ Ahhh Too bad for you you think he boy lover maybe”
S “ Maybe or he just pussy but no matter. Tonight I look for find grown man with iron dick. You want go?
T “oK”

Russian chix are Olympic level game and ain’t the most forgiving If you don’t power pulverize that ass first time you likely wont get another go. Like in the Olympics your score is written in ink...not chalk

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Russian chicks are super moody with zero empathy. If you don't manage them from the start, you are basically done.
Anyway, keep her in the loop (she may give you the second chance in case she has no good options) and keep gaming with others.