rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1st date set up from day game (using Day Bang system)
st date set up from day game (using Day Bang system)
What up everyone, not sure if this post would be better off in the newbie forum, but anyways decided I'd share a little report about a day game number close, and subsequent date that I've set up via text game for Tues. night at a nice tequila lounge.

In the past I dabbled a little bit with day game, only sparking up conversation at ideal moments, like when going for the same item at the same time as a cute girl at the grocery store, or in a long line with a girl standing in front of me waiting to order coffee/food, etc.

Previously my main objective with day game was to just work on approaching, flirting, conversation, as well as "planting seeds" with girls that I'll like see again (as I live in a fairly small town). I was able to get a handful of phone numbers from day game, but from what I remember, none of them actually led to dates.

My only sucesses from day game came when traveling in Brasil when I met and banged two cute women from day game, as I met one on the beach, and the other on a tour to see waterfalls (which may qualify at some other form of game).

Any how, getting to my report... I approached two girls this past Monday (Labor Day) at a really small fundraiser block party event that's sponsored by a couple local businesses. Normally this event draws a decent amount of cute girls, but this past one was pretty weak.

I was chilling with about 5 homies, drinking beers and smoking trees... We all were kind of pussing out on doing any approaches on the limited amount of cute girls there.

Eventually, I got to the point where I was getting sick of myself being such a pussy, and I felt like I had to do at least one full-fledged approach attempt, or I'd be feeling like shit the whole rest of the day.

Unfortunately, I passed on a few sets of hotter targets, but eventually I saw an opening to do an approach on two girls, one a 6.5 natural redhead with creamy white skin and a slight hipster/hippish look, and her friend who had a similar style, but was a Mexican 6.

They were both looking at these big posters of the fundraiser event, which showed pictures of volunteers, and the "sister city" the fundraiser was for in Nicaragua, as well as giving info. on the cause.

I waltzed over to them and opened, using Roosh's "elderly chat" style, and simply said something to the effect of "hey do you girls know what this whole event is about, I keep seeing all these pictures of some small village" (which was BS bc/ I knew what the fundraiser was about).

They proceeded to tell me about the event and how it was a fundraiser, and I began to ramble (trying to drop "bait" as Roosh advises), about how "I've lived here for 8 years, but never once been to the event, and how I'm normally somewhere else like SF over labor day weekend" (which is also BS).

I also made a joke about how I was glad that all the beer I was drinking was going to a good cause... I noticed the girls weren't drinking and asked them about that, making another joke about one of the girls' having vodka in her "clean canteen" metal waterbottle.

This lead to the redhead revealing that it was her birthday that day, and she had just turned 21.

I broke some of Roosh's day game rule though, and did a fair amount of teasing with this girl, which he advises against, but my vibe, body languange, and everything was so on point that is was all gravy.

I teased her about her age saying she looked so young, and that I needed to see her ID. She was wearing a summer dress and didn't have a purse and said she didn't have her ID on her. I qualified her about whether she's "one of these girls that claims she just turned 21 to scheme guys out of free drinks".

She was qualifying herself to me, and her friend backed her up and vouched for her that it was in fact her birthday. I did the next logical thing and offered to buy her a beer to celebrate her birthday.

When I started walking over to the beer tent, her and her friend stayed put, so I froze in my tracks, looked over my shoulder, and was like "hey I'm not a waiter, you're going to need to come with me, and provide some kind of interesting conversation, if I'm going to buy you a drink".

I proceeded to run text book game on her, using Roosh's Day Bang theories, such as dropping lot's of bait, to get them asking a bunch of questions about me, making me seem interesting, cool, etc. in their minds.

I also used "GALNUC" liberally, doing a cold read on the friend that she was Mexican, asking their ages, using Roosh's line about "I hope you don't get nervous talking to older guys", how long they've lived in town, etc. The only part I fumbled with was the "you seem pretty cool, let me get your number so we can continue our chat sometime" part.

I went a lot more direct, and got the number of the redhead, while the Mexican chick was giving me a bunch more IOI's, I also didn't follow Roosh's advise fully accurately here, as I think he says you should ask the both of them for a number to hang out at a later time, and the more interested of the two will be the one to give the number.

I just never been with a redhead before, and something about a true natural redhead, with the creamy white skin gets me going. I still love Latinas and they're close to the top of my totem pole, but I was feeling the redhead and wanted to try that flavor, so ignored the stronger IOIs from the friend and went for the girl I wanted.

I remembered to use Roosh's closing line though, and asked her "if she was going to be totally excited and jumping with joy when I hit her up in a few days". By which she responded by chuckling, blushing, and telling me that she would.

Another thing I did, that goes against Roosh's advise and I caught myself on was using kino, which he claims is never good for day game. There were a few moments while teasing that I casually touched her on her shoulder for a quick second, but did it in a casual, endearing kind of way.

So I'm not trying to get too stoked off this, because as for right now, it doesn't mean shit. It's like VK said it's not an actual date until she shows up, sits down, and has a drink.

It was kind of interesting timing though, like the game gods may have smiled upon me a bit. Yesterday I was waxing philosophically with my friend on the phone (who I've become a game mentor to), about how flakey girls are, and how I can get numbers to easily, but so many of them flake, that it's almost not even worth it.

My last few numbers that I actually contacted in the past couple weeks, all flaked and didn't even respond. I thought this redhead chick was a total flake, but she got back to me after 2 days of no contact, made some lame excuse about not seeing the text and how her phone was messed up. But, I was able to run super tight text game, and by the end of it, she was super stoked to be meeting up for drinks, so hopefully it goes well.

If anything it gives me more hope to continue trying to experiment with and execute day game, especially using Roosh's model.
I'm a little lost on the timing.

You met the chick last Monday, then at some unknown time after your first encounter, you hit her up and she didn't respond for two days --I didn't see the text and my phone is messed up sound like incongruent bullshit -- and then again at some unknown time after she decided to get back to you, you scheduled a date for Tuesday. Best case scenario, that conversation took place on Saturday, which is three days prior to the event.

I'm not liking your odds right now.
Quote: (09-11-2011 01:26 AM)jariel Wrote:  

I'm a little lost on the timing.

You met the chick last Monday, then at some unknown time after your first encounter, you hit her up and she didn't respond for two days --I didn't see the text and my phone is messed up sound like incongruent bullshit -- and then again at some unknown time after she decided to get back to you, you scheduled a date for Tuesday. Best case scenario, that conversation took place on Saturday, which is three days prior to the event.

I'm not liking your odds right now.

I met the chick on Monday, I waited till Weds. evening to text her, she didn't reply until today (Saturday) afternoon. She apologized and claimed that she didn't get my text and her phone had been messed up, which I'll admit sounds like incongruent bullshit. I teased her a bit, saying that it was the longest a girl had ever taken to reply back, and she was going into the record books.

We had a bit of back and forth banter, she seemed really enthusiastic, I suggested we meet up for a drink later in the week. I wasn't going to ask her what she was doing tonight or attempt to ask her out for a same night date, because that's a bad move on multiple fronts.

I'm not certain I got the cat in the bag, but at this point she seems stoked on hanging out, and we've already got a concrete date set. I'll admit it would have been better if I could have already hung out with her, as it will be over a week from when I first met her, till our first date. That is assuming she will show up and won't flake out. With girls these days, all bets are off.

Anyways, nothing to get too excited about, perhaps my post was a bit too long winded. I'm just stoked to have a date materialize from day game, hopefully it's just the first step in the right direction.

Also, I was trying to show that Roosh's model works.
Oh, I believe Roosh's model works.

I'm just not sure a drink date three days from now is in the bag.

Is there a reason you didn't try to set up something a little more immediate?

Spontaneity might have worked better for you, but then again, if she's really down, it shouldn't matter.
good work dude
What's great about the model is that you don't need to apply it to the letter for it to still be effective. Since you're not a complete newbie, you were able to throw in your own flair and have it work fine.

Keep us updated.
OP - how did the date go?

Also interested in your text game. This sounds like a "maybe" girl that you converted to a "yes" girl.

Post up your text transcript if you can
OG,

Good work. Keep us updated on this chick..
I'll try to find the time to update this later.
Okay guys so this maybe a long post. I didn't officially get flaked on, and did in fact end up going on the date with the cute redhead shorty.

But ofcourse, something felt off about the whole thing from the get go, (she took like 2.5 days to reply to my initial text), on the day of the date around 4 pm she sent me a text more or less saying, "I think I should tell you this but I have a bf, I hope you won't get upset. I'm still down to hang out though because you're a cool guy, but I don't want anything too crazy."

I probably should have sent a text that was playful and teasing in reply, something like "well I don't want to totally let you down or lead you on, but I'm actually dating 3 girls right now. Maybe you can be number 4 if you're lucky." That would project the image that I don't give a fuck, it doesn't bother me, and it's playfully ambiguous as to whether I am actually seeing other girls.

Instead I replied with something intended to be mature and direct, I said something to the affect of "well that's a bit of a surprise, it doesn't bother me that you have a BF, but I will admit that I think you're cute, and am interested in being more than just friends." ( I think I may post my texts for you guys to read/analyze if you'd like).

So we ended up going on the date, I pulled up to pick her up in front of her apartment, and as she approached the car, I was like "damn is that the same chick?" When I met her she was wearing glasses, no make up, loose fitting long summer dress, etc., I thought she was a 6.5 or maybe 7 at best. Well let me tell you that she cleaned up nicely, man she was looking fine, definitely an eight (I was like "good boy, good boy" to myself). It's amazing how no glasses, a little make up, doing their hair, wearing sexy clothes and heals will do to a woman's attractiveness level.

Anyways, we rolled to the tequila bar, right off the bat the convo was good, I tried to indirectly DHV by talking to the bartender about tequila (anejos, how old, comparing to other brands, letting her know I didn;t want certain ones), the bartender seemed impressed I knew so much, so I'm sure the girl did too.

I hadn't been on a first date in a while, so I got to admit I was a little nervous, esp. because the girl was way hotter than I org. thought (which I know is kinda lame). More than anything my first date game was a little weak, I think first date game is a bit different than approach/night game, it's just you and them and now you got to build the connection and rapport a bit more, while slowly escalating.

I made sure to not initiate kino too soon, tried to wait till have way through her second drink, just went for it and planted my hand on her upper thigh, but for some reason, I think I wasn't completely fluid, comfortable, and may have came off a little awkward. I ended up taking my hand away a bit too soon.

Anyways, not to overanalyze and nitpick, but as we got more alcohol in us and ordered our third cocktail, I was getting a better vibe, was more comfortable and confident, was initiating more kino. At some point I was getting good vibes from her body language, eye contact, smiling, etc. I went in for the kiss, I leaned into her and expected her to lean into me for the kiss. She didn't lean in, but I went for the kiss anyways, although there was a second delay which made it slightly awkward.

She didn't reject my kiss and we kissed for probably like 30 seconds. I ended up kissing her a few more times, but each time I was the one that was more aggessive, and she was kind of just submissive, "allowing me to kiss her." I got a little bit of tongue, but she wasn't every enthusiastic about it.

All things considered it seemed like it was going well, by the end of the third drink we were more or less cuddling on the lounge couch, holding hands, and she had her other hand on my upper thigh.

We paid the bill, it was expense shit (10 dollar shots on anejo top shelf, and we both got 2 artisanal cocktails, the total bill came out to $60, I threw down $40 and she threw down $20, which I think is cool considering I am 6 years older and have waaay more cash than her (shes a broke college kid).

Was getting some pretty good IOI's from her, on the ride back she asked me what I was up to for the rest of the night, I was like going to blaze some herb, you should come back with me to my pad to burn. She was saying that she had a test in the morning and wanted to go home, but invited me up to her apartment to blaze.

I was like cool, so we rolled up to her apartment, she casually mentioned that her BF lived in the next building over (same complex). Her roommmate (the Mexi chick I met the day of the approach), was chilling watching Eastbound and Down on TV with her BF. I made a joke about how my respect level for the girls and their level of coolness, just went up, now that I know they liked Eastbound and Down.

Me and the cute redhead shorty hit the bong a couple times and we all talked about Kenny Power, Stevie, the gangster midget, etc. At this point cute redhead shorty is scooting away from me on the couch, not letting me touch, and then all of a sudden she's like "I'm tired, I need to go to bed."

So I'm like okay well I guess I should go. She tries to give me a high five, I high five her and I'm like "that's it?", and I pulled her in for a hug. She walks me to the door, and I was expecting a good night kiss, I walk on her front porch and was expecting her to step outside to give me a kiss goodbye (I figured she didn't want to do this in front of her roommate & her BF). But, it was super awkward, we just stood there looking at each other for a second, and then I put my hands up in the motion that I wanted a hug, and she looked at me, and waved, and closed the door shut.

I walked away from there like WTF? That was fucking wack. I thought the date went well overall, and then she pulled that move at the end of the night. I just assumed that, that was that, and she wasn't feeling it. But the next morning she sent me a text early around 10:30 saying "thanks for the night out, I had a really good time", or something to that affect.

I took that mean that she was actually relatively interested and waited a while, and replied, "yeah for sure, nice to hear you enjoyed it, maybe we can do it again sometime." She replied back relatively quickly and was like "defintely, maybe this weekend or something."

We went out Tuesday and I was going to hit her up Thursday eve with a text to try and lock down a date for the weekend, but earlier in the day I had an epiphany. I dated a certain psycho chick with BPD for 8 months and she lied to me, deceived me, manipulated me, and I'm quite certain (now) that she cheated on me through a good part of our relationship with a guy that was supposedly a "harmless dude, that had no chance, and was just a friend, etc."

I basically believed a lot of her BS like a fucking chump, while this other dude was probably getting pussy occasionally from my GF and just resigned himself to be her "number 2 guy, bench warmer, fill in", when she had the odd night off that she wasn't with me. Not saying this dude was a chump or beta or anything, because if anything that was me, but he liked my ex-chick, wanted to date her, knew that she had a BF, and would still make efforts to pursue her and hang out with her to get the pussy.

Well my point is that I would in affect become that guy with this chick, and her boyfriend would probably occupy the role that I was in. It's possible that she would eventually come to like me more and dump her boyfriend for me, but I don't want to start any kind of relationship like that. I decided that I could try to hit it and quit it, but I don't really want to put in the effort to pursue this chick when she has a BF. If she was hitting me up to chill and making herself available to me, that would be one thing. Also I think a lot of this chasing girls with BF thing, is what's contributing to "hypergamy" and the spoiled, entitled attitude girls have that it's okay to cheat on their boyfriends, and have their cake and eat it too.

So at this point I have decided to NOT pursue her. I sent her a text on Fri. evening basically saying "hey what up, I'm hitting the bars downtown later, meet me down there if u wanna drink." She replied pretty quickly and said that she went out the night before, was tired, just hanging out with her friend, and might be down to go out tommorrow." I decided to not reply to her at all, and will probably just drop it as a prospect, and maybe try to game her if I run into her at a bar or party.

I will post my text conversations from start to finish for anyone curious to read. I think some of it's pretty good stuff, but I'm open to constructive criticism. I will call her "Stacy" for our purposes, I'll post days and times as well starting from first to last text:

OG (Sept 7, 8:07)

"Hey Stacy, it's OG from the block party. How's it going?"

Stacy (Sept 10, 3:32)

"Yooo OG!! Dude I am soo sry, i only just now saw your text lol, hows it goinn!'

OG (3:59)

Wow i think thats the longest it's ever taken for a girl to get back to me, ur goin into the record books!... Lol, I'm doing good, hit the farmers market earlier, got some good food. How about u?

Stacy

Nice, love itt haha ya dude my bad, my phones kinda weird sometimes... at least i broke a record haha wooo!

OG

Hahaha, no worries! Better late than never, right? I hit you up, bc/ I enjoyed our chat the other day. You and ur friend seemed real cool. Would u be down to hang out sometime>

Stacy

Definitely dude it was cool! Also thanks again for the birthday beer haha

OG

Yeah for sure. We should celebrate some more, u only turn 21 once. Maybe with some good tequila next time.

Stacy

Hahah down[Image: smile.gif] me n erika lovveee tequila got patron on my bday, it was awesome

OG

Nice, patron is def a staple in my tequila diet, lol. Theres a really nice lounge in ____ I like that has over 300 diff types of bomb tequila. Let's check it out sometime next week

Stacy

Woooo! Thats awesomee im down [Image: smile.gif] whats it called?

OG

its called _____, it like the only place in ______, thats nice enough that u feel like ur in SF or LA. How does Weds night sound?

Stacy

Ooohh you know Ive actually heard of that place! I hear its fanccyy, super dope [Image: smile.gif] but im pretty sure i work till like 1030 weds nite, i'll find out for sure tom, but just in case do you think like tues or thurs would be chill?

OG

Yeah for sure, my schedule is really flexible. Let's plan on chillin tues or weds night. I'll check back with u in a couple days to see whats up.

Stacy

Sweeet!! Stokedddd [Image: smile.gif]

Stacy (Sept 12 4:33 pm)

Heyy soo yea i dont get off work til 1030 weds

OG 4:51

No worries, so how about we grab a drink tomorrow night then

Stacy

Sounds lovely [Image: smile.gif]

OG

Cool how does 9:30ish sound?

Stacy

Sounds good [Image: smile.gif]

OG

Nice I can pick you up if you'd like, or we can meet there

Stacy (Sept 13, 10:54 AM)

Heyy so do you think we could maybe make tnite a bit earlier? I got a test at 8am tom [Image: sad.gif]

Oh ya n thatd be cool if you pick me up, i dont have transportation lol

OG 11:24 AM

Hey thats cool 8am is hella early, and I dont norm rage too hard Tues nights anways ;-)

Stacy

Hah, cool beans then [Image: smile.gif]

OG

How about I pick you up around 8:30? Or is that too late

Stacy

Yepp sounds good [Image: smile.gif]

OG

What you're address?

Stacy

(Some place in NorCal)

OG

Cool should be easy to find, I'll give u a ring when I get there

Stacy

Arritteee

Stacy (3:04 PM)

Soo uhh i dunno maybe i should tell you, i have a bf, so im not really looking for anything crazy, but i def think youre a chill guy n would like to hangout regardless ya know? So yea, i dunno if you wanna go somewhere else or somethin that fine, but yeaa just wanted to let you know [Image: smile.gif]

OG (3:27)

Well thats a lil bit unexpected, but I appreciate your honesty. It doesnt bother me that u have a bf, but I will admit that I think ur cute, and am interested in being more than "just friends." We can take it slow if youd like. So I guess the ball is in your court, if u dont want to hang out thats fine. Just give me a definite answer so I can plan my night accordingly.

Stacy

Uhmm well like i said, im still down to chill, just didnt wanna like let you down or anything. But yee up to you, im down to chill, n you never know things could change

OG

Im totally devestated, I think Im just gonna stay in and curl up with my cat, a pint of ice cream, and watch a romantic comedy tonight

Stacy

Haah really?

OG

Haha just kidding... I don't own a cat!!

OG (waited a few mins)...

Should we stick to the OG plan or would rather do something else?

Stacy

Haha ok, but what can't hang out with me now? I mean you dont even know me dude, dont wanna at least make a new friend?

OG

Im totally down to chill, I was just joking about that whole staying at home and watching a romantic comedy thing

Unles u want to come snuggle up with me and watch one... lol

Stacy

Oohh haha ok cool, um yeaa im down for what we were gna do, ive alwayd want to go there

OG

Ok coo, so it's official! I'm going to pick you up at 8:30, were going to have a fabulous time at the ____... And I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman :-P

Stacy

Buenooo

Stacy (Sept 14, 10:00 AM)

Heyy thanks for last night dude, it was super cool

OG (11:35 Am)

Yea for sure, nice to hear u enjoyed it, maybe we can do it again sometime

Stacy

Definitellyy, some weekend night or somethin

OG

Cool sounds good... Oh yeah hopefully u were feelin arlright at the test this morn, I'd hate being a bad influnce on such a sweet young girl :-P

Stacy

Haha you're terrible lol, ye i was ok

OG (Sept 16, 8:47)

Hey Stacy what up! I'm hittin the bars downtown later, meet me down there if u wanna drink

Stacy (9:11)

Oohhh snap duuude im just kicking it with my friend, were eating tacos n watching scary movies, painting our nails, drinking beer, walking around in high heels lol very exciting yes, haha ummm im pretty worn out from pint nite, i think im just gonna kick it here tonite! Prob goin tom thoo
Quote: (09-18-2011 06:57 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Okay guys so this maybe a long post. I didn't officially get flaked on, and did in fact end up going on the date with the cute redhead shorty.

But ofcourse, something felt off about the whole thing from the get go, (she took like 2.5 days to reply to my initial text), on the day of the date around 4 pm she sent me a text more or less saying, "I think I should tell you this but I have a bf, I hope you won't get upset. I'm still down to hang out though because you're a cool guy, but I don't want anything too crazy."

I probably should have sent a text that was playful and teasing in reply, something like "well I don't want to totally let you down or lead you on, but I'm actually dating 3 girls right now. Maybe you can be number 4 if you're lucky." That would project the image that I don't give a fuck, it doesn't bother me, and it's playfully ambiguous as to whether I am actually seeing other girls.

Instead I replied with something intended to be mature and direct, I said something to the affect of "well that's a bit of a surprise, it doesn't bother me that you have a BF, but I will admit that I think you're cute, and am interested in being more than just friends." ( I think I may post my texts for you guys to read/analyze if you'd like).

So we ended up going on the date, I pulled up to pick her up in front of her apartment, and as she approached the car, I was like "damn is that the same chick?" When I met her she was wearing glasses, no make up, loose fitting long summer dress, etc., I thought she was a 6.5 or maybe 7 at best. Well let me tell you that she cleaned up nicely, man she was looking fine, definitely an eight (I was like "good boy, good boy" to myself). It's amazing how no glasses, a little make up, doing their hair, wearing sexy clothes and heals will do to a woman's attractiveness level.

Anyways, we rolled to the tequila bar, right off the bat the convo was good, I tried to indirectly DHV by talking to the bartender about tequila (anejos, how old, comparing to other brands, letting her know I didn;t want certain ones), the bartender seemed impressed I knew so much, so I'm sure the girl did too.

I hadn't been on a first date in a while, so I got to admit I was a little nervous, esp. because the girl was way hotter than I org. thought (which I know is kinda lame). More than anything my first date game was a little weak, I think first date game is a bit different than approach/night game, it's just you and them and now you got to build the connection and rapport a bit more, while slowly escalating.

I made sure to not initiate kino too soon, tried to wait till have way through her second drink, just went for it and planted my hand on her upper thigh, but for some reason, I think I wasn't completely fluid, comfortable, and may have came off a little awkward. I ended up taking my hand away a bit too soon.

Anyways, not to overanalyze and nitpick, but as we got more alcohol in us and ordered our third cocktail, I was getting a better vibe, was more comfortable and confident, was initiating more kino. At some point I was getting good vibes from her body language, eye contact, smiling, etc. I went in for the kiss, I leaned into her and expected her to lean into me for the kiss. She didn't lean in, but I went for the kiss anyways, although there was a second delay which made it slightly awkward.

She didn't reject my kiss and we kissed for probably like 30 seconds. I ended up kissing her a few more times, but each time I was the one that was more aggessive, and she was kind of just submissive, "allowing me to kiss her." I got a little bit of tongue, but she wasn't every enthusiastic about it.

All things considered it seemed like it was going well, by the end of the third drink we were more or less cuddling on the lounge couch, holding hands, and she had her other hand on my upper thigh.

We paid the bill, it was expense shit (10 dollar shots on anejo top shelf, and we both got 2 artisanal cocktails, the total bill came out to $60, I threw down $40 and she threw down $20, which I think is cool considering I am 6 years older and have waaay more cash than her (shes a broke college kid).

Was getting some pretty good IOI's from her, on the ride back she asked me what I was up to for the rest of the night, I was like going to blaze some herb, you should come back with me to my pad to burn. She was saying that she had a test in the morning and wanted to go home, but invited me up to her apartment to blaze.

I was like cool, so we rolled up to her apartment, she casually mentioned that her BF lived in the next building over (same complex). Her roommmate (the Mexi chick I met the day of the approach), was chilling watching Eastbound and Down on TV with her BF. I made a joke about how my respect level for the girls and their level of coolness, just went up, now that I know they liked Eastbound and Down.

Me and the cute redhead shorty hit the bong a couple times and we all talked about Kenny Power, Stevie, the gangster midget, etc. At this point cute redhead shorty is scooting away from me on the couch, not letting me touch, and then all of a sudden she's like "I'm tired, I need to go to bed."

So I'm like okay well I guess I should go. She tries to give me a high five, I high five her and I'm like "that's it?", and I pulled her in for a hug. She walks me to the door, and I was expecting a good night kiss, I walk on her front porch and was expecting her to step outside to give me a kiss goodbye (I figured she didn't want to do this in front of her roommate & her BF). But, it was super awkward, we just stood there looking at each other for a second, and then I put my hands up in the motion that I wanted a hug, and she looked at me, and waved, and closed the door shut.

I walked away from there like WTF? That was fucking wack. I thought the date went well overall, and then she pulled that move at the end of the night. I just assumed that, that was that, and she wasn't feeling it. But the next morning she sent me a text early around 10:30 saying "thanks for the night out, I had a really good time", or something to that affect.

I took that mean that she was actually relatively interested and waited a while, and replied, "yeah for sure, nice to hear you enjoyed it, maybe we can do it again sometime." She replied back relatively quickly and was like "defintely, maybe this weekend or something."

We went out Tuesday and I was going to hit her up Thursday eve with a text to try and lock down a date for the weekend, but earlier in the day I had an epiphany. I dated a certain psycho chick with BPD for 8 months and she lied to me, deceived me, manipulated me, and I'm quite certain (now) that she cheated on me through a good part of our relationship with a guy that was supposedly a "harmless dude, that had no chance, and was just a friend, etc."

I basically believed a lot of her BS like a fucking chump, while this other dude was probably getting pussy occasionally from my GF and just resigned himself to be her "number 2 guy, bench warmer, fill in", when she had the odd night off that she wasn't with me. Not saying this dude was a chump or beta or anything, because if anything that was me, but he liked my ex-chick, wanted to date her, knew that she had a BF, and would still make efforts to pursue her and hang out with her to get the pussy.

Well my point is that I would in affect become that guy with this chick, and her boyfriend would probably occupy the role that I was in. It's possible that she would eventually come to like me more and dump her boyfriend for me, but I don't want to start any kind of relationship like that. I decided that I could try to hit it and quit it, but I don't really want to put in the effort to pursue this chick when she has a BF. If she was hitting me up to chill and making herself available to me, that would be one thing. Also I think a lot of this chasing girls with BF thing, is what's contributing to "hypergamy" and the spoiled, entitled attitude girls have that it's okay to cheat on their boyfriends, and have their cake and eat it too.

So at this point I have decided to NOT pursue her. I sent her a text on Fri. evening basically saying "hey what up, I'm hitting the bars downtown later, meet me down there if u wanna drink." She replied pretty quickly and said that she went out the night before, was tired, just hanging out with her friend, and might be down to go out tommorrow." I decided to not reply to her at all, and will probably just drop it as a prospect, and maybe try to game her if I run into her at a bar or party.

I will post my text conversations from start to finish for anyone curious to read. I think some of it's pretty good stuff, but I'm open to constructive criticism. I will call her "Stacy" for our purposes, I'll post days and times as well starting from first to last text:

OG (Sept 7, 8:07)

"Hey Stacy, it's OG from the block party. How's it going?"

Stacy (Sept 10, 3:32)

"Yooo OG!! Dude I am soo sry, i only just now saw your text lol, hows it goinn!'

OG (3:59)

Wow i think thats the longest it's ever taken for a girl to get back to me, ur goin into the record books!... Lol, I'm doing good, hit the farmers market earlier, got some good food. How about u?

Stacy

Nice, love itt haha ya dude my bad, my phones kinda weird sometimes... at least i broke a record haha wooo!

OG

Hahaha, no worries! Better late than never, right? I hit you up, bc/ I enjoyed our chat the other day. You and ur friend seemed real cool. Would u be down to hang out sometime>

Stacy

Definitely dude it was cool! Also thanks again for the birthday beer haha

OG

Yeah for sure. We should celebrate some more, u only turn 21 once. Maybe with some good tequila next time.

Stacy

Hahah down[Image: smile.gif] me n erika lovveee tequila got patron on my bday, it was awesome

OG

Nice, patron is def a staple in my tequila diet, lol. Theres a really nice lounge in ____ I like that has over 300 diff types of bomb tequila. Let's check it out sometime next week

Stacy

Woooo! Thats awesomee im down [Image: smile.gif] whats it called?

OG

its called _____, it like the only place in ______, thats nice enough that u feel like ur in SF or LA. How does Weds night sound?

Stacy

Ooohh you know Ive actually heard of that place! I hear its fanccyy, super dope [Image: smile.gif] but im pretty sure i work till like 1030 weds nite, i'll find out for sure tom, but just in case do you think like tues or thurs would be chill?

OG

Yeah for sure, my schedule is really flexible. Let's plan on chillin tues or weds night. I'll check back with u in a couple days to see whats up.

Stacy

Sweeet!! Stokedddd [Image: smile.gif]

Stacy (Sept 12 4:33 pm)

Heyy soo yea i dont get off work til 1030 weds

OG 4:51

No worries, so how about we grab a drink tomorrow night then

Stacy

Sounds lovely [Image: smile.gif]

OG

Cool how does 9:30ish sound?

Stacy

Sounds good [Image: smile.gif]

OG

Nice I can pick you up if you'd like, or we can meet there

Stacy (Sept 13, 10:54 AM)

Heyy so do you think we could maybe make tnite a bit earlier? I got a test at 8am tom [Image: sad.gif]

Oh ya n thatd be cool if you pick me up, i dont have transportation lol

OG 11:24 AM

Hey thats cool 8am is hella early, and I dont norm rage too hard Tues nights anways ;-)

Stacy

Hah, cool beans then [Image: smile.gif]

OG

How about I pick you up around 8:30? Or is that too late

Stacy

Yepp sounds good [Image: smile.gif]

OG

What you're address?

Stacy

(Some place in NorCal)

OG

Cool should be easy to find, I'll give u a ring when I get there

Stacy

Arritteee

Stacy (3:04 PM)

Soo uhh i dunno maybe i should tell you, i have a bf, so im not really looking for anything crazy, but i def think youre a chill guy n would like to hangout regardless ya know? So yea, i dunno if you wanna go somewhere else or somethin that fine, but yeaa just wanted to let you know [Image: smile.gif]

OG (3:27)

Well thats a lil bit unexpected, but I appreciate your honesty. It doesnt bother me that u have a bf, but I will admit that I think ur cute, and am interested in being more than "just friends." We can take it slow if youd like. So I guess the ball is in your court, if u dont want to hang out thats fine. Just give me a definite answer so I can plan my night accordingly.

Stacy

Uhmm well like i said, im still down to chill, just didnt wanna like let you down or anything. But yee up to you, im down to chill, n you never know things could change

OG

Im totally devestated, I think Im just gonna stay in and curl up with my cat, a pint of ice cream, and watch a romantic comedy tonight

Stacy

Haah really?

OG

Haha just kidding... I don't own a cat!!

OG (waited a few mins)...

Should we stick to the OG plan or would rather do something else?

Stacy

Haha ok, but what can't hang out with me now? I mean you dont even know me dude, dont wanna at least make a new friend?

OG

Im totally down to chill, I was just joking about that whole staying at home and watching a romantic comedy thing

Unles u want to come snuggle up with me and watch one... lol

Stacy

Oohh haha ok cool, um yeaa im down for what we were gna do, ive alwayd want to go there

OG

Ok coo, so it's official! I'm going to pick you up at 8:30, were going to have a fabulous time at the ____... And I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman :-P

Stacy

Buenooo

Stacy (Sept 14, 10:00 AM)

Heyy thanks for last night dude, it was super cool

OG (11:35 Am)

Yea for sure, nice to hear u enjoyed it, maybe we can do it again sometime

Stacy

Definitellyy, some weekend night or somethin

OG

Cool sounds good... Oh yeah hopefully u were feelin arlright at the test this morn, I'd hate being a bad influnce on such a sweet young girl :-P

Stacy

Haha you're terrible lol, ye i was ok

OG (Sept 16, 8:47)

Hey Stacy what up! I'm hittin the bars downtown later, meet me down there if u wanna drink

Stacy (9:11)

Oohhh snap duuude im just kicking it with my friend, were eating tacos n watching scary movies, painting our nails, drinking beer, walking around in high heels lol very exciting yes, haha ummm im pretty worn out from pint nite, i think im just gonna kick it here tonite! Prob goin tom thoo

bf thing could have just been a lie so that she could bail if the date was goin badly. her sayin "things can change" etc right off the bat sounds like it its a lie or aint that serious
I'm quite certain she has a boyfriend, I noticed that the screen shot on her phone was her and some dude posing together in an embrace, but that's not a guarantee. Also, there was a pretty serious fire that burned a few buildings in the apartment complex where she lives, and she said that she had a bunch of her stuff over at her boyfriend's apartment and it all got burned up in the fire. That was back in like January, so that would indicate a relatively long term relationship.

As far as her saying "things might change", that's just the game girls play... They like to string guys along for whatever reasons, and maybe she's reaching a point in her relationship where she's getting bored and might be open to a new guy, but to be honest I have no clue what forces are at play.
I hate it when chicks call me dude.
Quote: (09-18-2011 07:39 PM)Mace Wrote:  

I hate it when chicks call me dude.
They hate it when you call them dude. Pull that out when you get sick of their mouths and only use it when you start talking.

Her: Why are you looking at that girl?

You: Dude! What is your problem?