rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I do when a fling goes cold?

Hi guys.

Before I get started I want to thank this amazing community for helping me with my game.
So I have been spinning my plates in rotation but lately one of them is getting cold. Delayed messages, last time I saw her she was more interested in her friends than hanging out, Im a chill guy I let it slide but I was kinda pissed the next day at her house when she literally didnt give me the bang.
Worse still i dnt want to have to let her go.

Thanks again

Kofi

Go cold for a while, then reengage. If she isn't more receptive, just ghost her and move on. Plenty of other willing girls who want you to pump your seed into their loins.
Don't take it personal

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Thanks for the info little wing. How long should I go cold myself before re-engaging contact?

wait for her to contact you, give her the message her behavior was unacceptable.

Shows you don't give a shit if you never hear from her again which will make attracted to you.

If she doesn't contact you, then it was over anyway.

Plates are never forever.

I hear you man

It sounds like you've relaxed in the recruiting division. Get more in the habit of new talent and you won't even notice plates going silent. It also has the side-effect of them wanting you more, so it's zero effort.

Don't worry about it. Sometimes they go cold. I'd have some low-key not contact me for a year and then I'd randomly get a 2 am invite.

"What should I do when a fling goes cold?"

Realise that it's a fling and move on. That's the definition of a fling, is it not?

Do NOT chase. Move on and she might get back in contact. If not, so what? Her loss.

Find another fling's tropical region.

@astro I have put my foot off the gas with recruiting, I was going for a harem but didn't think to keep the menu fresh. Thanks

@matsufubu I guess i was expecting too much
for a fling. Moving on

There's plenty of new awesome flings out there, so go get them tiger. There's no point in ever wasting your time with the ones that go cold or start to play games.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

It's really true women constantly needing attention. Ignore them and they look for you hard, I followed everyone of your advice and went silent and now this girl blows up my dm.
Thanks guys

Ignoring a woman is a DHV. By doing nothing, you are gaming her. She may only be good for one more bang, just to sate her curiosity as to why you're passing her shit test. Enjoy.

Quote: (10-22-2017 05:40 PM)Kofi Wrote:  

Hi guys.

Before I get started I want to thank this amazing community for helping me with my game.
So I have been spinning my plates in rotation but lately one of them is getting cold. Delayed messages, last time I saw her she was more interested in her friends than hanging out, Im a chill guy I let it slide but I was kinda pissed the next day at her house when she literally didnt give me the bang.
Worse still i dnt want to have to let her go.

Thanks again

Kofi

I would say get rid of her but if you really want to keep her text her and tell her she needs to step her game up. Not in a whiny, needy way but how a no nonsense boss tells his employee who's been slacking on the job, don't threaten her but you have to create the feeling that you're someone she doesn't want to disappoint. right now you're boring to her, that shit you guys are doing is played out. You gotta flip the script on her because clearly she's gotten comfortable with you, you're too available, its like she can have you when ever she wants so you're expendable