rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Days In Krakow - Trip Report
Days In Krakow - Trip Report
2 weeks ago I was in Krakow for 5 days (3rd-8th oct). It was all the annual leave I had left. If I’m honest, I really loved Krakow. I like the city, I like the old town, I like wawel castle, I like the women.

About me:

6 Ft from England, dark hair, dark eyes, thin build, dress well, south Asian decent. Id been on gaming trips this year to Kiev and Tallinn. Reports can be found here:

thread-64559.html
thread-63773.html

Where I stayed:

I stayed in an apartment about 10 mins west of the old town, very good location and also close to AGH university, id leave the apartment and I could pretty much day game here, students walking all around, university had just started.

Day Game:

I day gamed in Galeria Krakowska the first two days because it was raining so badly, quite a lot of targets here, big mall, not bad at all, much better than the malls in Tallinn.

I didn’t make it to kazimierz so cant talk about that. I was in the main rynek square for a bit but it looked a bit too spaced out to me, people are spaced out and not concentrated.

I day gamed near my apartment which was next to lisboa café, theres a street with a few restaurants on and also loads of tram stops, karmelicka street.

Night Game:

Im a big fan of night game here, I went out the 5 nights I was there, I was quite surprised to see hook up culture like I hadn’t seen in Kiev or Tallinn, theres a big problem though, the ratios are very, very bad. The closest I got to a ONS was pulling a girl in the smoking area of club afera, she was stroking my dick through my jeans and I was fingering her over hers, to which she suddenly said, Im not sleeping with you, you know, then gave me her number and left. I was texting her but never got her out.

I liked club cubano, it’s a latin music themed club, gets pretty busy, for me seemed like a club a lot of foreigners go to and the polish girls know this and go to dance with them, dance, not kiss, I was grinding with a few hot polish girls but they wouldn’t let me kiss them. I found this to be the case with dates too, they would peck on the lips but no more.

One night cubano closed and I met 3 girls from oslo outside with a guy they met who lived in Poland from I cant remember where, somewhere in Europe, we went back to his and he fucked one of them in the bathroom of the apartment, while the the rest were desperate to go home, fair play to him.

Girls:

I like polish girls, yeah some have “butter faces” but their bodies are amazing, best asses and tits Ive seen, youd see tiny girls with massive tits. Didn’t see any fat girls either. Polish girls dress well, I really like their style. They all speak English, I had foreign factor with some girls as uni had just started, so some of the first years would’ve been from small towns whod never met an English person. Some of the polish girls I met I honestly thought were Ukrainian, but whatever you do don’t tell them this, it offends them, something I never knew before coming is tyhe tension between Polish and Ukrainian people, a lot of the girls I met did not like Ukrainians because they said they come over and take their jobs. I met Ukrainians in Krakow, studying and working here, and they are hotter than the polish girls, really nice too, sheltering me with their umbrellas in the rain etc.

Polish girls have really good sense of humor, using English dry sarcastic humor girls down well, the girls are talkative, you can definitely have good conversation, whereas in Kiev I found it like drawing blood out of a stone. I did date one girl from Jagiellonian University and all she was talking about was studying, career, etc, Id never met anyone like her, I would steer her off these topics but shed always find a way back. I didn’t realize that Jagiellonian University was the top university in Poland, it struck me that students from here were very hard working, and extremely determined.

One of the biggest obstacles about polish girls is spare time, they have none, they are so determined to work and study and with their careers, they really don’t have time, when I asked the girls about this they said that this generation have what their parents didn’t have, and so they are trying to make the most of it, it is a culture, I spoke to girls who said they didn’t even need to work because they aren’t struggling for money, but still do.

Also seems like there is relationship culture in Poland, lots of relationships at early ages.

Conclusion:

I like Krakow, I like the girls and the city. I would come back. The only issue is girls being so busy to give you their time, and the cock fest of night game. I wonder what Warsaw would be like, I actually felt like yes there are universities in Krakow, but the girls at the universities have no time anyway, so what is the point?

Next year I'll be doing Vilnius/Bucharest for 10 days/2 weeks, and back to Kiev.
I always felt the same way about the nightlife.

Mediocre ratios destroyed by stag parties, but it's still relatively fun compared to many places.
So the girls didn't let you kiss them, the ratios at night were terrible, online game didn't get you the bang, and you still want to come back to Krakow?
Honestly bro I said this in another thread of yours as well but you seem to have a tendency to pick destinations and plan vacations that consistently don’t get you laid.

Maybe you have too much throwaway cash or you don’t care about the bang (but then why are you on this forum making this thread?) but goin to a place like Poland or anywhere in EE/FSU for just 5 days expecting success is silly at best.

Pussy ain't for pussies...
Quote: (10-21-2017 12:32 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Honestly bro I said this in another thread of yours as well but you seem to have a tendency to pick destinations and plan vacations that consistently don’t get you laid.

Maybe you have too much throwaway cash or you don’t care about the bang (but then why are you on this forum making this thread?) but goin to a place like Poland or anywhere in EE/FSU for just 5 days expecting success is silly at best.

I'm all for criticism when needed but let's keep it constructive.
Where would you advise him to go? Where in Europe would he have done better if 5 days is all the time he had available?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
Quote: (10-21-2017 08:13 AM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

Galeria Krakowska the first two days because it was raining so badly, quite a lot of targets here, big mall, not bad at all, much better than the malls in Tallinn.

The malls do seem to be good places to day game at least in terms of the design and footfall.

Quote:Quote:

Night Game:

Im a big fan of night game here, I went out the 5 nights I was there, I was quite surprised to see hook up culture like I hadn’t seen in Kiev or Tallinn, theres a big problem though, the ratios are very, very bad.

Night game is a sausagefest, correct. Makeouts to nowhere are also common.

Girls:

I like polish girls, yeah some have “butter faces” but their bodies are amazing, best asses and tits Ive seen, youd see tiny girls with massive tits. Didn’t see any fat girls either. Polish girls dress well, I really like their style.

I agree. Their bodies are excellent. I can handle a less than perfect face for a girl with a great body. Let's face it, there are more banging bodies in this world than perfectly sculpted faces. Just because a girl's face is flawed doesn't mean she's not pretty.

I did date one girl from Jagiellonian University and all she was talking about was studying, career, etc, Id never met anyone like her, I would steer her off these topics but shed always find a way back. I didn’t realize that Jagiellonian University was the top university in Poland, it struck me that students from here were very hard working, and extremely determined.

They are determined to the point of being obsessed. Even when I tried to steer girls on to more seduction-conducive topics, it would all come back to the studies and career. These girls aren't like the students of some universities in the US and UK that do study quite a bit but also party hard as well. Many universities and their students pride themselves on going wild more than their actual degrees. But these polish girls are actually fucking serious

One of the biggest obstacles about polish girls is spare time, they have none, they are so determined to work and study and with their careers, they really don’t have time, when I asked the girls about this they said that this generation have what their parents didn’t have, and so they are trying to make the most of it, it is a culture, I spoke to girls who said they didn’t even need to work because they aren’t struggling for money, but still do.

#1 biggest cockblock in Poland.

Also seems like there is relationship culture in Poland, lots of relationships at early ages.

#2 biggest cockblock in Poland. My theory is that girls are so obsessed with studies and career that they are more content with a stable provider than either "upgrading" or riding the carousel. So the "husband" box is ticked quickly so she can focus on the "really important" aspects of her life. Studying and working as hard as a man. These girls have been brainwashed.

A quick question about Kiev: did you speak Russian to the girls or English?
Quote: (10-21-2017 01:01 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I'm all for criticism when needed but let's keep it constructive.
Where would you advise him to go? Where in Europe would he have done better if 5 days is all the time he had available?

Ok, fair enough.

First off, it is clear from OP's post that he has the time to travel, he has after all made a few trips already just in the past few months. So time isn't the issue per se, and neither is $ because he has that or he wouldn't be traveling as much.

The smart play would be to save the $$ and vacation time, then go for 7+ days to Latin America/SEA. OP has already made a few short trips to locales in Europe with no success other than maybe some make-outs and fondling, stuff kids in middle school do. If he isn't into Asians, there's plenty of blonde-blue eyed beauties in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina and Uruguay to choose from. And Latinas are almost certainly more receptive to South Asians than Europeans are, I know this from direct experience and other South Asian bros can probably attest to this.

For a South Asian guy, I doubt there's any place in Europe that would yield significant success over a single 5 day period starting from scratch. Different story if there's already a social network to tap into, or perhaps connections from prior travels to the area to start with...

Pussy ain't for pussies...
Timely and detailed datasheet. In Poland in a few weeks time.