rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I approach a BUS STOP lady

When I wait at the bus stop to go uni, I see a beautiful lady.

I've seen her there 3-4 times.

She's seen me checking her out.

What do I say to her?

Can't say ''what time will the bus come?'', because often it's already there.

Thank you, I appreciate your input.

Offer to share your umbrella.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Ask her where the nearest pet shops at

Just go for a direct opener and say you like her. It's a lot better than nothing.

I see your dilemma op, if you fuck it up, you'll see her every day and it'll be weird. I once had the same situation with a girl on a regular train I used to catch.

Start by saying hello, ask her how she is. Don't leave it any longer or it will build up more and more in your head.

Approach.

Accuse her of stalking you.

I would play it safe. I would just directly open, "Hey, I've seen you here a few times now, figured Id introduce myself - My names X." and then normal game / convo from there. Maybe talk about your city, things to do, work, where you're going, etc.

At the end I would say something like "Hey I've gotta go soon, but you dont seem to live far from me, we should hangout/grab a drink soon" and either end there, or add "always good to have more friends in the area" if you wanna escalate after the meetup

You open your mouth and say "hey I think you're cute, my name is XXX...." and bullshit from there. But OP if you get rejected, just don't react like this.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Quote: (10-18-2017 04:26 PM)Treatmentgroup Wrote:  

When I wait at the bus stop to go uni, I see a beautiful lady.

I've seen her there 3-4 times.

She's seen me checking her out.

What do I say to her?

Can't say ''what time will the bus come?'', because often it's already there.

Thank you, I appreciate your input.

Idk what type of city you live in, like if its NYC where everyone pretty much uses public transportation regardless of income then it makes a little difference. But I would just go up and start talking to her, be aggressive, and sort of talk down to her, but in a playful way. Have the attitude of "hey goofy bitch waiting on the bus" even though you ride the bus too lol she'll feel a little insecure which is a good thing. If she's really attractive like you say that old nice guy "what's that book you're reading?" shit might not work. I would walk straight up to her, maybe lean against the bus stop but like I'm standing over her and say something like "why do I always see you here?" Or "This is the 4th time I've seen you, this must be meant to be". But you gotta do it with confidence. With a cunning smirk on your face. I would say "look I see you all the time, I'm starting to have a fatal attraction" But idk If you can pull that off lol.

You're thinking about saying shit like "do you know what time the bus is coming?" You're trana cheat your way into pussy. Its not like your tryin to fuck your Spanish teacher where you need to come up with legit excuses to spend more time with her, your tryin to fuck some dumb bitch on the bus stop. You're a man, this is your world, your attitude should be that she's taking up your space prancing around not giving you attention. The worst she can say is no. But don't apologize for being attracted to her

Quote: (10-18-2017 07:34 PM)Ski pro Wrote:  

I see your dilemma op, if you fuck it up, you'll see her every day and it'll be weird. I once had the same situation with a girl on a regular train I used to catch.

Start by saying hello, ask her how she is. Don't leave it any longer or it will build up more and more in your head.

Approach.

who cares if he has to see her everyday? Fuck her, he doesn't owe that bitch shit. It should be awkward for her not him

"What time does the train arrive?"

Ask a stupid question, set up the frame as goofy and go from there.

The dumber your opener, the wider the conversational range will be -> less constraints for you.

It sets the tone for sillyness and flirting.

Ramble from there.

When you see her again "did I miss the train"?

You see her every day, inside jokes are your friend.

Back when I took the bus, I always found bus opening to be easy and not stressful for some reason.

Nobody likes the bus...it's uncomfortable, loud and there's psychos all the time. It's a relief for her and for you to have a pleasant conversation for a few minutes with a non-crazy, and not have to be thinking about sitting on grimey seats, holding the rail that some homeless guy has held, or why your life is such a way that you are stuck on this miserable bus.

It's a bit unclear - you take the same bus? If so do you know where she usually gets off? If the answer to either is no then it would be natural to ask her where she goes and what she does there (work, a class, etc.) and build from there.

Rent a car and ask her if she needs a ride.
[Image: mindblown.gif]