rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up women 7% bodyfat vs 17% bodyfat huge difference.

7% body fat

in shredded condition i can get away with anything and pull 75% of time.
Way more looks from randoms
Numbers given out just by saying "Give me your number"
Same night lay
blowjob in the park
sex in bathroom in a club

just all around easy mode.

VS

17% body fat
still caring a good amount of muscle but definitely larger and fuller face
Less looks from random unless a nice beard
Girls sometimes laugh or admire you
much harder to pull but still can be done
must have tight game and zero fuck given
very hard to get good leads during day game

Moral get shredded and you will get laid left and right with even sub par game.

This thread is open to discussion and I want to hear what other men have to say about this.

Spent one month in EE without working out and I lost 4kgs/9 pounds in muscle. What I can tell is that my game got much better along the way but my looks faded. In the end I can say that Game won over muscles but I would have worked out if I had done it over again.

Going to bulk this winter to then be shredded for the summer

Quote: (10-14-2017 06:07 PM)DraperJ.hank Wrote:  

Spent one month in EE without working out and I lost 4kgs/9 pounds in muscle. What I can tell is that my game got much better along the way but my looks faded. In the end I can say that Game won over muscles but I would have worked out if I had done it over again.

Going to bulk this winter to then be shredded for the summer

ee?

Depends on how tall and broad your shoulders are at 17%. A jacked 17% verus a skinnyfat 17% is world's apart.

Quote: (10-14-2017 07:00 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Depends on how tall and broad your shoulders are at 17%. A jacked 17% verus a skinnyfat 17% is world's apart.

6'2ish at 17% 258lb
at 7% 215ish

6'2 at 215 at a true 7% would be very challenging without steroids for 95% of people. I'd assume that would do better on average but if you like your women with a little extra meat then I'd go 17%.

In my estimation, many women don't give a fuck about your actual strength. In most of the polls I've seen women like guys who are lean and healthy looking, with overall muscle mass being far less important. The best option is to avoid both the high fat powerlifter look and the absurdly low fat, enormous bodybuilder look. They tend to like lean guys who are muscular but nothing over the top, which is somewhere in the middle.

Quote: (10-14-2017 07:12 PM)Repo Wrote:  

6'2 at 215 at a true 7% would be very challenging without steroids for 95% of people. I'd assume that would do better on average but if you like your women with a little extra meat then I'd go 17%.
I agree with this. In his prime Steve Reeves was about 6'1"-6'2, 215-220 lbs and I don't think he was anywhere near 7% body fat. And Reeves was jacked for his era. Not 2017 jacked since he didn't have access to modern fat burners and all that stuff they take today.

Calling out the 7% bf being held on a fit person regularly. Bro science estimates from photos and electronic readings are hardly accurate. You wouldn't even look super great vs 10-12 % where your muscles would actually have full water and carbohydrate stores.
I've seen plenty of dudes with low bf like that in real life but sub 10 body fat makes you start to look emaciated...albiet shredded as fck. Serves no purpose outside of environments where it doesn't give you a competitive advantage.
Dude is right though.

Am I the only one who thought the OP's title was about how lifting women who have 7% bodyfat is easier than lifting fatter women?

I wonder how much of it was based on your level of confidence at 17% vs 7%? I feel way more bold and cocky when I'm shredded vs fat like I am ATM. Just a thought. My buddy is a bit chubby but bigger and girls drool on him and call him a teddy bear lol. Whatever works man! Good stuff.

Sounds like random variance. If you're wearing clothes, I doubt it has much of an effect.

Eastern Europe

As many ladies have told me before: It's Face, Chest, Shoulders, Arms, ass, and then Stomach area (if you're at healthy weight vs 6 pack), and well they don't give two shits about legs. At 17% your healthy as long you lift regularly.

Quote: (10-15-2017 06:29 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

As many ladies have told me before: It's Face, Chest, Shoulders, Arms, ass, and then Stomach area (if you're at healthy weight vs 6 pack), and well they don't give two shits about legs. At 17% your healthy as long you lift regularly.

The second you physically pick up a girl your back is gonna fold.

Coincidentally my goal has been to get 30.5 BMI going with 6% body fat. (A Terry crews type look). From what I've read around this forum and the bodybuilding forum it is simply is a gang changer. I also love the feeling of the "pump" when lifting weights.

Doesn't hurt that I have a beard as well. [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

Growth Over Everything Else.

Quote: (10-15-2017 06:32 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2017 06:29 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

The second you physically pick up a girl your back is gonna fold.

Good thing Asian girls are so petite you can lift them with one arm easily and throw em to the bed. But yeah perhaps those hogs in the US you'll need to do some serious squats to prepare.

Its extremely unlikely you were actually 7% bodyfat. Thats near competition time bodybuilder, and is unsustainable over a medium/long term. And is also unsustainable while not having an absolutely perfect diet/lifestyle/training regime.

Its far more likely you were actually 10-12% when you were thin, which means when you were fat by the same measurement you were using you were actually 20-22% rather than 17%. 20%+ fat is distinctly fat for a man, so that would explain the marked difference in your experiences. At 20%+ your face was probably bloated, as well as the extra fat being obvious in pretty much any clothing.

Anything from 14% or so under is going to look good in clothes. Someone at 12-14% bodyfat is actually going to look better than someone at 10% when clothed, because they'll appear significantly larger with "fuller" muscles. Its only a benefit going under 12% when you're going to be topless a lot in public. Or for sports performance. Outside of that the lifestyle restrictions required to maintain 10% just aren't worth it for most people.

I frequent a fairly upscale BDSM/Swingers club where it's pretty much fair game for chicks to fuck and suck whoever they're interested in.

I can tell you this, if you go in there with a 6 pack and visible veins in your quads, legit ripped, you're going to have women stuttering and blushing when you approach them, and then bending over backwards to take your cock.

There are certain environments where being the image of male beauty is going to help you a lot.

Quote: (10-15-2017 06:52 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Its extremely unlikely you were actually 7% bodyfat. Thats near competition time bodybuilder, and is unsustainable over a medium/long term. And is also unsustainable while not having an absolutely perfect diet/lifestyle/training regime.

Its far more likely you were actually 10-12% when you were thin, which means when you were fat by the same measurement you were using you were actually 20-22% rather than 17%. 20%+ fat is distinctly fat for a man, so that would explain the marked difference in your experiences. At 20%+ your face was probably bloated, as well as the extra fat being obvious in pretty much any clothing.

Anything from 14% or so under is going to look good in clothes. Someone at 12-14% bodyfat is actually going to look better than someone at 10% when clothed, because they'll appear significantly larger with "fuller" muscles. Its only a benefit going under 12% when you're going to be topless a lot in public. Or for sports performance. Outside of that the lifestyle restrictions required to maintain 10% just aren't worth it for most people.

Well roosh mentioned this before on a video money vs muscles.
Nonwestern 2nd 3rd world or tradional places put more on money then muscle on looks unlike in the west.

Agree 100%.

For reference, I'm about 6'1" tall, athletic build.

Huge difference between the reactions I get from women in the USA when I'm 10 lbs overweight versus my ideal weight.

At the higher weight, I have to ask girls out, at the lower weight, I get constant smiles, constant eye contact, compliments on my shoes/clothing, no matter what I'm wearing, and if I dress nice, girls will literally throw themselves at me on occasion. Literally, I've had girls come up to me and just grab me and start making out. My friends standing next to me will be like, "What the fuck just happened?"

Same clothes, 10 pounds fatter, and I have to initiate.

In Asia, I was at my more fit weight, standing in the doorway with my arms stretched up, touching the top of the doorway, while my girl was in bed, looking at me. She starts giggling, and I'm like, "What's so funny?"

She's like, "Stop doing that! You are like a model!!!"

Then I gain the ten pounds, it's all good as far as the relationship, but she says:

"It's ok if you are fat, but you must not be fat."

So Asian, hahaha. I love it.

Some guys are blessed with genes that let them gain weight on their body while maintaining a chiseled face. I am not one of those guys.

On the plus side, it prevents me from ever gaining too much weight as long as I still give a damn.

wrong thread. post deleted.

valhalla

Quote: (10-14-2017 07:12 PM)Repo Wrote:  

???????????

Even women with "a little extra meat" like leaner dudes.

I've got grabbed wayyyyy more at club's when I was on a cycle with extra fat, probably around 20% body fat then when I was lean as hell.

That's why I said it matters how much mass you have at 7% body fat. 6'2 7% body fat at 185 is way different from 6'2 7% body fat at 215.

This topic again? it's not rocket science, being in shape makes the game easier. Rudebwoy has been saying this for like 5+ years. How are you guys just catching on?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.