rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newest video in Veritas's American Pravda series

Newest video in Veritas's American Pravda series

The newest video in Veritas's American Pravda series. This time they're looking at the NYT. It confirms what we all know, the NYT is an attack agency for the Democratic party. They're all connected to each other and have abandoned all integrity to push the agenda.

Quote:Quote:

Nick Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for NYT Video, Says the Times Slants Anti-Trump News to the Front Page, "Oh, we always do."

Claims to Be "Gatekeeper" for New York Times Videos: "My imprint is on every video we do."

Worked for Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Campaigns
Admits He Won't Be Objective, "That's why I'm here [at the NYT]."

NYT Ethical Handbook: "Journalists... must do nothing that might raise questions about their professional neutrality or that of The Times."

Says Former FBI Director James Comey Is His Godfather, "I should have recused myself" Dudich's Family Members Deny Comey Claim

Quote:Quote:

Dudich goes on to explain what he might do to target President Trump:

"I'd target his businesses, his dumb fuck of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric...

"Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. Boycott... So a lot of the Trump brands, if you can ruin the Trump brand and you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down, or they're hacking or other things. He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. He would resign. Or he'd lash out and do something incredibly illegal, which he would have to."

https://breaking.projectveritas.com/NYTimes1.html