rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are Some Unique Places You Have Discovered To Game Girls In?

For example, on my recent trip, I discovered that a Spanish tapas restaurant looked like a solid place for pickup and this got me thinking about what other places I might have not thought about. So I thought I might call upon the wisdom of this board to see what other places you have found that have been good for game but initially were surprised to find out about or normally wouldn't think of?

Street. Outside Clubs.

Souvenir shops in larger cities and for smaller cities, in food places nearby courthouses downtown when everyone has to do jury duty. Openers couldn't possibly be easier in the latter case.

Quote: (10-03-2017 09:59 PM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

Souvenir shops in larger cities and for smaller cities, in food places nearby courthouses downtown when everyone has to do jury duty. Openers couldn't possibly be easier in the latter case.

What is the thinking with souvenir shops? Are these tourists buying gifts for people back home? Do a lot of young people really go to these shops? For some reason, I was thinking this would be a lot of older folks like pensioners?

The jury duty idea is interesting as well. I had not thought about it but years ago I picked up a girl in the courthouse cafeteria when we were both on jury duty. Jury duty is a unique environment because you have all these people separated from their regular lives and their schedule is freed up. Plus, they are already doing some new things and are alone and/or talking to new people and so your approach is probably more welcome than usual.

removed

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Quote:Quote:

What is the thinking with souvenir shops? Are these tourists buying gifts for people back home? Do a lot of young people really go to these shops? For some reason, I was thinking this would be a lot of older folks like pensioners?
It's a very relaxed and confined environment without loud music and other things to overload your senses. To add to that, it's easy to open since 99% of the customers can be opened with "so where you visiting from?" And yea, there's definitely not an endless stream of women there, but I think any place where opening is really low stress with decent foot traffic is worth at least a look through.

Quote:Quote:

Outside clubs
I wanted to add lines outside clubs to this. Neither of you can really go anywhere, openers are low pressure and simple, and the music isn't loud enough outside to make it hard to have a decent conversation.

I still haven't quite perfected this because I'll open a woman and start vibing with her, but then when we get to the front of the line, I wanna take off since I don't feel like dealing with the loud music.

Supermarket, back when they used to know and pride themselves on their cooking skillz.

Now its all pizza and tacos [Image: sad.gif]

Researchers in hospitals if you're a health care worker/student

"What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Walmart and Target, seriously, more so than even grocery stores.

Tapas bars of course. Similarly, wine bars.

Maybe a little obvious but I’ll throw it in anyway: smoking sections in bars/clubs are usually a goldmine (if you can stand the smell)

1. A chick in a large group will often be isolated in the smoking section (or worst case with maybe one other friend)
2. Given she’s having a cigarette she’ll not move (or unlikely to get whisked away) for the length of time it takes for her to finish her tab
3. An easy/obvious opener is already pre-made for you: “do you have a light?” Or “can I borrow a cigarette?”. Hardly one she won’t have heard before but an opener only needs to open, you don’t get extra points for difficulty

Naturally hardly ideal if you’re not a smoker, like me. But can get around it by going with your pal who is a smoker to keep him/her company and continue the conversation you’re having. Or if you’re not totally against it, be the type to have the occasional cigarette yourself

That said, this is hardly a well kept secret. In fact when the smoking ban in bars initially came in, it spawned the phenomenon of “smerting” (smoking + flirting).

And obviously if hooking up with a girl that smokes is a dealbreaker for you, then this is clearly a non-starter

Still tho it works effectively as long as you aren’t so miscalibrated that it’s obvious you’re only hanging around in the smoking section all night long to try score some tail

Irish

Mcdonald's

Just went to my local Trader Joe's the other day and noticed that the Quality seemed a lot better than your avg super market. More fit and health conscious.

Quote: (10-04-2017 10:29 AM)dark_g Wrote:  

Just went to my local Trader Joe's the other day and noticed that the Quality seemed a lot better than your avg super market. More fit and health conscious.

I think it attracts the right kind of women as you say but am not sure it is best for gaming. I think stores like Whole Foods and Central Market are better because they are a little bigger and have more places where you can talk to women without being in the way of others. Would be curious what others experience has been with this because I could be wrong though?

But with this general idea, I have also wondered about other kinds of stores like IKEA where they are big and sprawling and would think they would provide plenty of opportunties for approach but am just not sure they type of quality you would find. Would it be too many families and less single people, I'm not sure? Other stores I have had success in the past include places like Bed Bath and Beyond and Ulta but I would suspect these are more well known for gaming.

Quote: (10-04-2017 12:45 AM)sonderho Wrote:  

Researchers in hospitals if you're a health care worker/student

That is an interesting point. Since you work in this area, you may know the answer to this one: would a hospital in general be a good place to game or a really terrible idea? This one seems to flirt with being in poor taste and am not sure if this type of environment where a lot of people will be there with sad or angry emotions would be good.

However, when I have been to hospitals, I have seen other businesses sell various things like greeting cards or show art and they often have a food court and nice parks around the facility that would at least be conducive to gaming. Plus, some people would work in the hospital or are going to hospitals for good news like child births and such and the latter are somewhat free similar to being on jury duty where they aren't normally rushing to get back to the office or whatnot.

Ikea is a good one for its simple size and because people tend to linger for a while. Drawbacks are they draw customers from hours away and its set up like a maze where its hard to backtrack or circle.

The Ikea cafeteria is a good place. The food is cheap and there are healthy options. Its like a giant starbucks.

One of the keys to places like Target or is to do a lap around the place and see who is there. Then find a way to make contact. Excuse me, can yo tell me where I can find duck tape and baby oil?

I have thought about sitting in the parking lot and time my entrance (wait) until an 8 or 9 enters the store. You would probably only waste 15 minutes and have better targets. The other thing I started but abandoned was a journal of which places are good or bad and at what times. If you google a place, e.g., a tapas bar you want to try out, google has a graph "popular times" (appears on the right margin, you have to scroll down) that tells you when it starts jumping and on which nights.

Quote: (10-05-2017 05:25 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Ikea is a good one for its simple size and because people tend to linger for a while. Drawbacks are they draw customers from hours away and its set up like a maze where its hard to backtrack or circle.

The Ikea cafeteria is a good place. The food is cheap and there are healthy options. Its like a giant starbucks.

Thanks for the intel.

One of the keys to places like Target or is to do a lap around the place and see who is there. Then find a way to make contact. Excuse me, can yo tell me where I can find duck tape and baby oil?

So you never go direct then with some type of teasing of their shopping choices? Like if they are looking at food, let's see if you are going naughty or healthy? Or something like that whatever is a terrible choice? Always indirect you go...

I have thought about sitting in the parking lot and time my entrance (wait) until an 8 or 9 enters the store. You would probably only waste 15 minutes and have better targets. The other thing I started but abandoned was a journal of which places are good or bad and at what times. If you google a place, e.g., a tapas bar you want to try out, google has a graph "popular times" (appears on the right margin, you have to scroll down) that tells you when it starts jumping and on which nights.

Your journal idea is an interesting one. I think it would be worthwhile to put together one here as a group in the same way we already do with travel. This way it puts less pressure on an individual to keep up the work and instead can be built up over time as inspiration strikes someone. I am brainstorming right now on how best this should look on the site. Maybe a sub-category like Daygaming and then you could have various threads on specific grocery stores, department stores, restaurants, etc. Or do it by themes of in general grocery stores and then with specific posts in each one. I am thinking how we would want this to look a year from now where people could go back at a glance and quickly say, oh yeah, that is the information I need on X place without having to dig through a multi-page thread.

It is funny you mentioned the popular times things because I had started doing exactly that on my last trip. Of course, that doesn't tell you who is going to the store during these times. For restaurants, I would start looking at pictures to try to get an idea of who goes to them like their age range and so on. In addition, I would look at yelp reviewers profile pics to see who is commenting and whether they were young or old or men or women. And I would be looking for trends so if I see a lot of younger women commenting, that was ideal.

Salsa lessons, lots of touching and talking, kind of like speed dating except you can feel them up

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (10-04-2017 04:46 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Maybe a little obvious but I’ll throw it in anyway: smoking sections in bars/clubs are usually a goldmine (if you can stand the smell)

1. A chick in a large group will often be isolated in the smoking section (or worst case with maybe one other friend)
2. Given she’s having a cigarette she’ll not move (or unlikely to get whisked away) for the length of time it takes for her to finish her tab
3. An easy/obvious opener is already pre-made for you: “do you have a light?” Or “can I borrow a cigarette?”. Hardly one she won’t have heard before but an opener only needs to open, you don’t get extra points for difficulty

Naturally hardly ideal if you’re not a smoker, like me. But can get around it by going with your pal who is a smoker to keep him/her company and continue the conversation you’re having. Or if you’re not totally against it, be the type to have the occasional cigarette yourself

That said, this is hardly a well kept secret. In fact when the smoking ban in bars initially came in, it spawned the phenomenon of “smerting” (smoking + flirting).

And obviously if hooking up with a girl that smokes is a dealbreaker for you, then this is clearly a non-starter

Still tho it works effectively as long as you aren’t so miscalibrated that it’s obvious you’re only hanging around in the smoking section all night long to try score some tail

Tom Leykis used to say that women who smoke are an easy bang. Essentially, any woman that inhales toxic smoke all day will have little objection to the penis of a male stranger.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

[quote] (10-05-2017 10:11 AM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

[quote='Hypno' pid='1659289' dateline='1507199156']
[quote='Hypno' pid='1659289' dateline='1507199156']
One of the keys to places like Target or is to do a lap around the place and see who is there. Then find a way to make contact. Excuse me, can yo tell me where I can find duck tape and baby oil?[/quote]

So you never go direct then with some type of teasing of their shopping choices? Like if they are looking at food, let's see if you are going naughty or healthy? Or something like that whatever is a terrible choice? Always indirect you go...

No, I'm pretty direct. I just say something like Oh I like your hat, I really like women who are feminine like you. Why don't we get a coffee together and I can find out if there is more to you than just good looks.

Even if she says no, you can ask for her number to set up something later, and even if you strike out just remind yourself that of the 100 hundred times she's gone to target you just gave her the biggest compliment by asking her out. She is going to be beaming for the rest of the day even if you look like Quasimodo. Remind yourself that by delivering attention to her you are giving her a gift that she wants to receive.

Now I am pretty comfortable being bold and direct. It takes time to be congruent with it. But women find boldness attractive the way we find femininity attractive, so practice it. In fact, a place like walmart or target is a great way to practice it because the consequences of getting blown out are much reduced.

But to get back to your question, because these places are huge you have to do some work to find targets and innocently bump into them. But sometimes they'll help you out if they notice you - Style used to call this an IOI something like proximity indicator. This past weekend I was in a hurry and just stared down a girl really good and then was shopping for something way in the back of the store. I was hunting for about 5 minutes when I suddenly see the chick I stared down pretend to be shopping in my area. She was begging to be opened but I was in a rush.

The point about doing a lap is to figure out what targets are in the store (no pun intended) so you can have a shopping strategy that creates opportunities. Sitting in the parking lot until a hottie enters would be another strategy, but I rarely have an extra 15 minutes to use for that.

Public Library - Seems every time I go to the Downtown branch, I wind up in the elevator with a decent looking chick. You only got 10 seconds in there, so I carry a printed out picture (pets, family) to get a conversation going. At neighborhood branches (further out in the city) I tend to use direct game by making a compliment.

-Church workshops - In Cincinnati, there's this huge mega church who hosts a 10 week class on how to manage/budget your money. 80% of class are female. Fee is 100, so even if you have a low wage job/clunker car, the fact you paid gives you "credibility". I tend to wait till the 3rd/4th week after memorizing names/details before I approach.

-Greyhound buses - Atleast twice a year, I travel by bus and end up getting a cute girl who sits down next to me. Weird thing, on more expensive services like Amtrak all I get is guys sitting next to me. But anyways, you can find out the girls destination and have 3 options
-If she's leaving and your staying, give her your phone and have her follow her IG on your account.This is less awkward than asking her phone number, plus she gets follower so it's a win win.
-If your both getting off, and she has a layover where she has 60-90 mins to kill, that's the perfect opportunity for an Insta dayte.
-If you guys find out you have the same destination - that's the perfect situation. One time, both of us were coming back home from vacations, another time this girl and me both got off in Chicago, she had a reservation at hotel, I walked her there, and upon arriving I used the "quick bathroom" excuse to go up with her. instead of actually going to the bathroom, as soon as we got in, I seeped her off her feet and body slammed her onto the bed which was pretty funny.

+1 on public libraries, specifically the downtown branches. At my downtown branch, I expect to see a bunch of bums but there's always at least five or six lookers every time I go.

When i go to the library i always want to focus on studying but end up scanning the environment for attractive chicks and always stay tuned to opportunities of approaching them. Like, i'm sitting down but if i see some decent chick is going to fill up her bottle of water, i pick mine and go too. Then when i'm next to her, i can just open with anything but mostly go direct.

This has seriously been fucking up my study sessions so i stopped doing this though. I go to individual cabines where i can't see the surroundings so i stop trying to pick up girls when i'm supposed to be studying.

Bus stops are great, especially bus stops in college. You kind of see from afar whether there are any hot girls there and naturally go there in a way that you're near the chick you want. Then you can go direct or you can just go indirect by asking her some bs question like if a certain bus has passed by. I prefer to go indirect at bus stops while at the same time clearly flirt with the chick, and if the conversation naturally ends, i reopen directly.

Also grocery stores near where you live are great, i usually go to the grocery store near my building just to see if there is any decent looking approachable chick there, i don't even buy anything. Just passing by anyway, it takes only 5 minutes to see if there's some decent girl there.

Upscale grocery store before school lets out. Around 130pm.

Good looking, well taken care of milfs. You gotta do this a lot to get the feel of which of these women are open for business and which of them are there to get groceries.

Here's a hint, if she's walking fast, don't bother. If she's taking her time, hit her up with even the cheesiest of lines. "Man they have so many types of spaghetti sauce, I don't even know which one to buy, any tips??"

"Hey do you know what kind of squash tastes better?".

You've gotta be good looking to pull this shit off, I mean she's gotta buy in on sheer attraction. But I have pulled quite a bit of same day tail out of the grocery store.

If she's still in her gym gear and there ain't a ring on her finger and she's hovering around, go drop some cheese.

If you travel frequently, airport terminals can be gold. Lot of college girls flying to and from school, young business traveler-types doing account management/sales or consulting gigs and hard-bodied MILFs vacationing on their ex-husband's dime. They will be alone, bored and sitting around with nothing to do but kill time until their flight leaves. Indirect elderly openers work best. If you're well-dressed (which you should be when you fly) and have strong conversational game you can do very well. Can often insta-date at one of the airport restaurants or lounges. Create a strong impression in her mind and she will be open to meeting up next time you're both in the same city. Strong text game is a big help in following up. Airport game works best when run out of your home city as you wait for your flight to leave (since most of the girls in the airport waiting on flights also likely from your city) but can also be applied when waiting for connecting flights or returning home (although your ROI here will obviously be much lower for logistical reasons - still, good practice at least).

Getting a bang from the airport is immensely satisfying and game-affirming. It truly feels like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. It's not like effortlessly banging some horny slut off a dating app or even pulling from a bar, where women knowingly go to socialize and make themselves available. It feels like you've sort of cheated life and done something that shouldn't be possible. All cold-approach game is technically like this, but there's just something especially satisfying about pulling a girl you met at the airport. Try it if you don't believe me.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (10-07-2017 09:32 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

If you travel frequently, airport terminals can be gold. Lot of college girls flying to and from school, young business traveler-types doing account management/sales or consulting gigs and hard-bodied MILFs vacationing on their ex-husband's dime. They will be alone, bored and sitting around with nothing to do but kill time until their flight leaves. Indirect elderly openers work best. If you're well-dressed (which you should be when you fly) and have strong conversational game you can do very well. Can often insta-date at one of the airport restaurants or lounges. Create a strong impression in her mind and she will be open to meeting up next time you're both in the same city. Strong text game is a big help in following up. Airport game works best when run out of your home city as you wait for your flight to leave (since most of the girls in the airport waiting on flights also likely from your city) but can also be applied when waiting for connecting flights or returning home (although your ROI here will obviously be much lower for logistical reasons - still, good practice at least).

Getting a bang from the airport is immensely satisfying and game-affirming. It truly feels like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. It's not like effortlessly banging some horny slut off a dating app or even pulling from a bar, where women knowingly go to socialize and make themselves available. It feels like you've sort of cheated life and done something that shouldn't be possible. All cold-approach game is technically like this, but there's just something especially satisfying about pulling a girl you met at the airport. Try it if you don't believe me.

Nothing is smoother than pulling a girl to an airport lounge. Few girls have been inside, unless their dad takes them on a business trip.

Get the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. Free Priority Pass club membership, which has clubs in pretty much every airport.

Every club has an open bar, snacks, and a shower, so you can clean up...or get dirty [Image: wink.gif]