rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need y'all thoughts and opinion on this

Background info: Im a college student blah blah blah

Story: me and a friend at the gym are working on these 2 chicks and these 2 chicks just happen to be my coworkers at the campus gym. Earlier this month the two girls saw me and him talking after work one day. Fast forward 3 weeks later and the coworker that I'm not going after asks me what we were talking about and I said

"We were just talking about his hometown and how he might go back" now fast forward to yesterday (Wednesday) the coworker that I'm going after asks my friend the same exact question and he told her the same thing but added in the fact that he was talking to me about the chick he's going after and that I was giving him pointers and advice on what he should do and that she thought it was a good thing and that I'm a chill ass dude. Now note these two chicks are best friends. In addition to what he told the girl that I'm going after she asked him if I was going afte anybody and he said yeah "he is but he didn't tell me who it was, she comes in here every now and then" and then she thought I was a quiet guy that's lowkey and keeps to himself and he told her I'm a chill dude that ain't that quiet.

Now guys, why else would she ask him that question about me and who I'm pursuing? I would say there is only 1 logical answer to this. What do y'all think?

Dude, are you gay?

Damn some of y'all are harsh up here lol

the egyptian bae?
just take her out and bang her

I think you shouldn't give 2 f#$@& about why she said that and just go ask her out if you're interested. You're not really "working on these girls" if you haven't said a word to them.

I remember my first beer

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote:Quote:

Background info: Im a college student blah blah blah

Quote: (09-28-2017 09:52 PM)Latan Wrote:  

Dude, are you gay?

That was my first guess.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet