rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything about Black Pill

I saw a thread today reading 'The Red Pill' subreddit about "Black Pill".

What exactly is this in you guys' opinion?
How can this effect the future?
How is it different from Red Pill, Blue Pill, and other movements?
Is this good or bad?
Do you guys believe this?

Let's start a discussion.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Here is how a guy from Reddit described it succinctly "Nihilism, albeit with a Fight Club-y anti-system ben".

You and I, as well the rest of the forum, see the world though a different set of lenses based on our past.

Because of this, we can never see the world, purpose, women, love, and destiny the same way. And our opinions and beliefs will change as our life changes overtime.

Any attempt to follow a movement or pill, is an inability to think for yourself. You are only trusting someone else's beliefs based solely on his experiences in life, which is nothing more than observation from his viewpoint, personality, traits, which may not correlate accurately to you.

What I'm trying to convey is not that you disregard all the philosophies out there; I'm just telling you to think for yourself, and when it comes to hard questions about life and love, don't be afraid to come up with the answer, "I don't know." No one out there really knows what the fuck is going on, we just find a way to enjoy life in the chaos and uncertainties.

^this

And read “Radical Honesty” for some interesting debunking of believe systems.