rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Class outnumbered by females

So first day of our school, as i sat down i took a look around my class and noticed that there are only 4 guys and 10 women in the class. It seems that 2 of the guys are not really interested in girls and one is like a nice guy. So i told a girl to come sit next to me because she was alone (she is not stunning but very feminine figure , an 8 if you use scale) and then there is the foreign girl with glasses that hide her beauty and another cutie in a corner [Image: tard.gif]

Anyways, i know that a lot of you guys didn't bother with girls at upper highschool judging from your stories so i would like some advice on how to start gaming those girls. Because the lessons are kind of long we do breaks regurarly so i have lots of opportunity for flirting and other stuff.

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:21 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

So i told a girl to come sit next to me because she was alone

Sound like your on the right track. Keep interacting and chatting with the cuties. Study groups are good ways to connect. Just talk about class stuff until they get comfortable with you. Keep them laughing. Don't be in a big rush because you will see these girls for months if not years.

Pretty soon, one of them will say:

...."you should come out with us sometime"

Dude this is what I did today.
Before going into class I started chatting to a random girl and asked her for directions. She was going to the same class. Sat down with her in a table with three of the hottest girls in the class and one other dude.
Everything was going great until my useless bitch of a teacher told me to work with two ugly as hell girls for a class group assignment.
I hope she doesn't do that next class too.....
Fuck her. She could have moved one of the girls but she had to move.

Anyway just chat to girls and be friendly and social with everyone. Answer questions and be loud. Talk to the other guys and establish yourself as the social guy of the class. Don't just talk to the hot girls but talk to all of em. Don't worry about gaming them but just be social. Your main focus is to friends with everyone in the class at which point you can invite people to hang out. At that point you already have huge social value and need minimal game to escalate things.

Once you have social value and girls enjoy being with you invite them out.

@torontokid: To be able to talk to almost any guy in my school i have to know facebook games, poker and soccer and say the same stereotypical words all the time , otherwise no conversation with these guys.I'm not exaggerating. I prefer to talk to girls only because i can actually have a normal conversation, especially with foreign girls.

Do i really need to talk to guys?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You have to look outside the box first. The point is not to have a 'normal' conversation with the guys but to demonstrate that you are the go to guy in the class that everybody looks to, or social leader. Just think of it as putting in work.

"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough."

"Get out into the field and study the interactions between other members of these groups. Learn to mimic and emulate them. Find out what makes them tick"

I can see those guys in the yard who are usually the popular guys in the school acting like jerks and yes they do get hot chicks but at the cost of punishment from school. I may sound like a nerd now but i'm really not in the mood of acting like a soccer retard and start doing crazy things in the yard even though it sounds like a good thing to do in the club which makes you look like the fun person.
I'd befriend those girls in my class and by the end of year when i get my car license and finally get my ass out of my house regularly so that i can actually build a social circle with people that i don't get to see their faces every day and do whatever fucking pleases me.

You may not realize it now but you should be befriending those popular guys too. Don't alienate an entire group just because you think you won't like them or fit in, they can be... useful to you. I don't know what kind of punishment you're talking about. You don't have to copy every single thing that they do to roll with them or gain their trust, but the benefits far outweigh the cons here.

Edit: I just realized you're in high school, which makes what I said even more important. Learning these kinds of lessons early on will set you apart and give you a big leg up on the competition later. Just know that you don't have to become one of them to fit in with them.

Exactly, befriend the guys.

A huge part of attraction in high school or college settings is whether you're being social. The more friends you make the easier it is to be social and loud which brings attention to you.

You don't have to talk to them about sports, there's plenty of stuff to talk about. Just ensure you do it with deep vocal tonality and good body language to automatically earn their respect.

Quote: (09-09-2011 11:39 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

A huge part of attraction in high school or college settings is whether you're being social. The more friends you make the easier it is to be social and loud which brings attention to you.

You don't have to talk to them about sports, there's plenty of stuff to talk about. Just ensure you do it with deep vocal tonality and good body language to automatically earn their respect.

How do i talk to everyone? Do i get to make them speak about themselves? I have no idea how to talk to guys in schools [Image: huh.gif] [Image: confused.gif]

Please give me guidelines how to approach them and what to talk about. I'm the biggest noob when it's about making connection with any guy

Quote: (09-09-2011 12:20 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

How do i talk to everyone? Do i get to make them speak about themselves? I have no idea how to talk to guys in schools [Image: huh.gif] [Image: confused.gif]

Please give me guidelines how to approach them and what to talk about. I'm the biggest noob when it's about making connection with any guy

You read my blog post right (you quoted it I believe)? Figure out what they like to talk about and read up. Listen in or just jump in head first. The only way you're going to get better at talking with people is by doing it. There are no short cuts. You will make mistakes. Learn from them and keep at it and you'll improve with time. You will probably have a lot of approach anxiety and body language issues, it's up to you identify and overcome them.

If that means walking around town starting conversations with random people, so be it. Day Bang sounds like it would actually be a great investment for you, as it will help you work on your basic conversational skills (via elderly openers/chat).

Roosh, I'll take my commissions via paypal. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (09-09-2011 06:58 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

@torontokid: To be able to talk to almost any guy in my school i have to know facebook games, poker and soccer and say the same stereotypical words all the time , otherwise no conversation with these guys.I'm not exaggerating. I prefer to talk to girls only because i can actually have a normal conversation, especially with foreign girls.

Do i really need to talk to guys?

What you said sounds exactly like girls who say "I can't get along with girls so most of my friends are guys". Someone has issues if they can't relate and get along with their own gender.

Take G-Mac's advice and start talking to everyone everywhere all the time. You have to make it a habit.

Quote: (09-09-2011 12:20 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

1) Identify His Group

High school is all about people falling into their own cliques, and it's important you identify exactly which one a guy belongs to. If someone is a jock, then you don't want to be talking about how that bastard George Lucas has destroyed your childhood by editing the original Star Wars.

Ask him about what he thinks the chances of the various teams are this year, and about his own place on the team. If your more intelligent then him, keep your vocab low, and don't try to sound like your quoting the encyclopedia.

This a strategy that can be applied to any of the useful cliques.

2) Thick Skin

The quickest way to look like an idiot is to get all riled up from a little teasing. Your going to have to accept a little teasing, and not get all bent out of shape about it.

Always maintain your cool.

3) Stay Away From The Toxic People

These are people in every high school who are social pariahs, and while Hollywood might like to make movies about their misunderstood nobility, in real life you need to learn to avoid these people.

Most of the time they are the angsty the world sucks and everything sucks emo types. These kind of people are social kryptonite, and can only hurt you.

This doesn't mean you have to be an asshole to them, simply ignoring them works just fine.

4) Keep Your Grades To Yourself

Stupid people are insecure about their stupidity, and will always lash out at someone they think is smarter. If your getting good grades then keep it to yourself, and if someone makes a comment about it simply attribute it to good luck.

If your not getting good grades then you need to get your ass in gear.

Alphas are not idiots, and intelligence will always be your best weapon.

5) Keep Your Tastes Mainstream

Now it's socially acceptable to be a gamer, a long time ago it wasn't. If you have a hobby which you know the majority of people won't understand, then simply keep it to yourself. All these people giving advice about being yourself are well-intentioned morons who've caused thousands of kids to be social pariahs in the name of political correctness.

6) Get in Shape

This is a given for anybody new to the game, it doesn't matter your age. Make sure your exercising regularly, and getting into shape. This actually presents a good chance to join a team, even the most crappy athletes can still run.

7) Accept It Takes Time

There is not a man alive who can suddenly become a social chameleon over night. This is something that takes time, and means getting rejected a bit and having your ego knocked around.

Most of the difference between winners, and losers in life is having the ability to grab your balls, and get back in the fight.

Your extremely lucky though, I would kill to actually go back in time and know the game back then. Trust me, the skills your going to develop here will make your life a 1,000x better.

Stay strong, and let us know how it turns out.

P.S. Be damned careful "befriending" girls or you will end up in that friend zone so quick your head will spin.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

WOW! So much information on this one. Thanks a lot guys.
I have one more question. What if i ignore your advice and lets say finish school and become rich somehow and manage to pull the best girls in the world but not have any male friends? Is this going to make me miserable?

Quote: (09-09-2011 03:17 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

I have one more question. What if i ignore your advice and lets say finish school and become rich somehow and manage to pull the best girls in the world but not have any male friends? Is this going to make me miserable?

Your chances of doing that are not that good, but in the end money means nothing. The only thing we can take with us to our old age is our experiences, and no amount of money will quiet the regret you feel for allowing any aspect of your life to pass you by.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (09-09-2011 03:17 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

Do you know how many unhappy rich people are out there? Money won't solve your problems. Game/Confidence will. Money is just a tool.

Quote:Quote:

This a strategy that can be applied to any of the useful cliques

What kind of cliques are useful?

Stay Away From The Toxic People

Any suggestions on how to identify them?

and having your ego knocked around

How do i forget about my ego that makes me selfish?

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:40 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

This a strategy that can be applied to any of the useful cliques

What kind of cliques are useful?

Stay Away From The Toxic People

Any suggestions on how to identify them?

and having your ego knocked around

How do i forget about my ego that makes me selfish?

1) Jocks, Preppies, Artistic Types, and Hip-Hop, and Some Nerds

Your job isn't to be pigeonholed into any of them, or you will be forever linked to one clique. A true social chameleon can move between each of these groups, a friend to all and an enemy to none.

Of course this is a skill that takes time to learn, but the impact it will have on your entire life is beyond possible to count. Having the ability to blend into diverse social groups will get you more pussy, and help you in any career you choose to have.

2) Emo Types, Goths, Socially Awkward, Hardcore Nerds

It's pretty easy to tell these kinds of people, because the herd will have already ostracized them. These are the kind of people who enjoy being miserable, and making people around them miserable. Their small group of friends is usually bound together through misery. Give any of them a chance to climb the social ladder, and they'd do so in a heartbeat.

Remember this isn't a license to be an ass, indifference is more than enough.

3) Having your ego knocked around means your going to need to learn to face rejection, and do so with good grace. For example, let's say you approach a girl for a date, and she not only shoots you down but make it's a point to let other people know you were rejected.

The difference of how an alpha and a beta handles it, is night and day.

Beta: A beta would get upset that he has been rejected, and embarrassed that he even tried to approach a girl. This rejection will prevent him from making further approaches in the future, and he will do his level best to stay confide to his comfort zone from now on.

Alpha: An Alpha doesn't care about anyone's opinion of him, and understands that rejection is just part of the game. He realizes that there are plenty of fish in the sea, and he's not going to let one rejection stop him from going fishing.

Understand these that this kind of attitude is not something you develop overnight. It takes PRACTICE, but the trade-off is that most guys in the entire world will never adopt this kind of mindset.

Good Stuff Wizard.
Although I will say this, befriending girls is great if its from an alpha mindset. Aka, you just see her as a friend.
Your goal is to become an integral part of their lives at which points you will have a solid social circle with high value and then you can escalate on girls in the social circle(especially the ones who are new or not that tight with the group). Having a couple of tight female buddies will help since if your reputation takes a hit you'll need a couple girls on your side. However, if they have too much attraction for you they may get jealous and it may backfire.

What I'm saying is that good female friends are like anchors in that social circle. If you're flirting with all the girls and they all see you as a sexy guy who they wanna fuck they will fuck each other up. Find the girl who the most girls respect(she's often not that attractive) and befriend her. The thing is if the alpha female is jealous then you get fucked up when you pursue someone else.

My buddy had it happen to him in high school. This ugly girl had a crush on him and she had a lot of hot friends who she barred from getting near him. This meant he got cock blocked with multiple girls all because of one ugly chick with a lot of social power. It would have worked out better if he befriended her and put himself in the friend zone instead.

Watch Social Circle Mastery by Lovesystems, its a great product on the high school issue.

The only way to out maneuver girls cockblocking each other that is to be the alpha male of the school. That means being among the most well known guys at that school. AT that point girls will back stab each other at crazy to get at you. However that takes time and a lot of work and requires great game. If you are the football jock of your school and are the top girls from different social circles will be down for you. No one girl will hold enough power to cockblock you.

What I referred to in the first post is small social circle game. Owning a whole college or school is a lot different and takes a huge amount of work. Focus on getting a base social circle and that gives you momentum with other social circles and getting with their girls. I also suggest you avoid fucking the core girls of your base social circle group to keep that circle tight(especially with the guys who may get jealous).

What you can do is fuck girls that are introduced to you through your social circle but are not an active part of it. You can also venture into other social circles where you can be more risky. The most important thing is to have a solid base so you don't feel neediness or feel that you are low value.

Think of it as your Aircraft Carrier from which you can fly of into other islands to plunder and slay the women there. You don't want to drop a bomb onto your own aircraft carrier do you?

Even more thoughts on social circle school game-

It can be incredibly hard to break out of the mold you've been in for your whole life in a social situation.
Your mind will automatically force you to act you in a beta manner. You'll try to be quiet to be a "good" kid and win the approval of the teacher. I have problems with that too. You will experience "chode" snapbacks and not act confident.

There's one way to guard against that. That is momentum. There's two types of momentum- Macro and Micro.
Macro-momentum is long term momentum, for example it could be that you are social every day in school and thus have macro momentum. You may also have cold approach macro momentum from doing a month straight of cold approach.

Micro-momentum is simply how social you've been that day. If you have been chatting people that day you'll be more likely to be socially lubed up to chat up the girls in your class.

There's a secret cheat code to ensure you can gain social momentum in your class without any awkwardness. You'll walk in feeling great and you'll be able to chat without tripping yourself up- aka you'll have a relaxed alpha vibe.

This is it-

Do a couple of cold approaches outside of school before you go to class. This is zero risk and you won't fuck up your school by appearing creepy.

These approaches dont' have to be high risk, just chat to a couple of girls about random shit, ask directions if you have to. Get like 510 minutes of interaction in and you'll walk to the class with a nice social vibe(aka a good state).

This is essential to get your value established. After you're known as a cool guy you don't really have to do this since you'll naturally give of an alpha vibe due to the number of people giving you respect.

Quote: (09-09-2011 03:21 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

In the end money means nothing. The only thing we can take with us to our old age is our experiences, and no amount of money will quiet the regret you feel for allowing any aspect of your life to pass you by.

[Image: potd.gif]

Hello.

torontokid xoffers excellent advice, and now I feel like an idiot for missing such an obvious topic. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Female Friends

Having a small group of platonic female friends who are moderately attractive and socially savvy will help you immeasurably. Girls will always have a better finger on the social pulse of school, and can help you by keeping an ear to the ground.

They will also serve as sort of a counter force to any negative rumors. Once you start dating chicks like mad, and moving on there is going to be some pissed off gossiping going on.

Make no mistake, women love to eat their own alive and will defend an alpha they respect to the hilt. The issue is actually becoming friends with these chicks, and there are a lot of different ways that can be done.

I would play to your strengths.

If your funny, then make them laugh or if your slightly more popular than invite them into your social circle and raise their social status.

I would like to emphasize... DON'T DATE THEM. These chicks are there to be part of your social shield, not to stick your dick in. There are plenty of other girls for that.

Thanks to torontokid for pointing out my mistake.

That's a river of info provided by torontokid but i feel mentally tired after reading. I was reading and so many pictures came to my mind. For someone who is starting out in highschool its excellent. But for someone like me who only has 2 years ahead only, it kind of makes me feel lazy. Even if i haven't spoke to a lot of guys in my school i feel like i had known them forever. Watching them do the same idiotic things all the time doesn't make me feel like i want to befriend them.

I don't care about them, i won't ever meet them again after highschool anyways.

Plus by the end of the year i can drive anywhere i want with my dad's toyota and start the practicing the real deal of Game. I will be able to go out by MYSELF without any idiots who are just very ignorant of game. How i will make friends? Make a connection with a random guy who shares the same Alpha male mentality in a public gathering and my social life will be just fine. How hard can it be?

Quote: (09-12-2011 07:11 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

That's a river of info provided by torontokid but i feel mentally tired after reading. I was reading and so many pictures came to my mind. For someone who is starting out in highschool its excellent. But for someone like me who only has 2 years ahead only, it kind of makes me feel lazy. Even if i haven't spoke to a lot of guys in my school i feel like i had known them forever. Watching them do the same idiotic things all the time doesn't make me feel like i want to befriend them.

I don't care about them, i won't ever meet them again after highschool anyways.

Plus by the end of the year i can drive anywhere i want with my dad's toyota and start the practicing the real deal of Game. I will be able to go out by MYSELF without any idiots who are just very ignorant of game. How i will make friends? Make a connection with a random guy who shares the same Alpha male mentality in a public gathering and my social life will be just fine. How hard can it be?

Excellent you kind feel kind of lazy, now do me a favor and grab your balls and explain to them you shall be celibate for the next two years.

Do you think just because you leave high school that the same idiots will suddenly disappear? Do you think that college is going to be any different? Do you think your only going to be me making friends with other alphas?

I hate to sound harsh, but you need to slap yourself out of those delusions right away. The world is going to be filled with idiots, and so many betas that it's sad.

I can not stress enough the value of learning the game in high school, and taking advantage of that. Learning the ability to be a social chameleon will enhance your entire life. It doesn't matter if your backpacking through Europe, or your at a college campus.

There are always going to be social groups wherever you go, and being able to influence, and join them is going to be a major ticket for poon, and success.

But I can't make you.

In the end all advice in the world can't make a person change, and stay hungry. In my experience everybody needs to look inside himself, and find a reason to stay motivated, and hungry. It's always unique to the individual person, but it takes that kind of motivation to stay on the path.

Mostly because this shit isn't easy, it takes a lot of commitment and time. Like everything in this world, learning the game has a price but in my experience it's well worth it.

This is of course just my two cents, do with it as you will.