rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eddie Bravo on Weather Manipulation by the Globohomo Elite

I read an interesting thread on the 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Forum about the 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Mexico being preceded by unnatural light/weather conditions.

Eddie Bravo is an extremely close friend (like brother level) with Joe Rogan, whom has achieved quite a bit in the realm of Hollyweird.

Link to the thread Here

Excerpt:
"Crazy hurricanes push the global warming world tax and Mexican refugees will swarm the US borders. Both great events for the globalists. Do they have the technology to manipulate weather? Look into it" - Eddie Bravo

Video:

Additionally, JFK on Weather Control in 1961:

I'm not an expert on this, so anyone interested in delving into this look up HAARP or HARP. Deep deep shit that coincide with the Last Days from The Bible. Is it true... dunno!

NASA has machines that make real clouds....and maybe hurricanes ??

Real footage from the British TV show BBC "Top Gear" below.

I would take this with a seriously large grain of salt.

I'm assuming you guys know how earthquakes are caused, right? I don't think that anyone has the technology to unnaturally buttress billions upon billions of tons of earth against billions upon billions of tons of earth.

Even if you had the technology to somehow prematurely 'detonate' an earthquake where one was building up then that would frankly be fantastic. Multiple smaller quakes are far better than one giant one.

I would be looking more toward what geo-magnetic events are taking place below the earth's surface naturally, before, during and after the quake. If an earthquake occurred along a fault line that was riddled with trace elements of various metals then who knows what kind of electromagnetic shenanigans could ensue.

I'm not saying the globohomo elite can't alter the weather, but earthquakes are most certainly not 'weather'.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (09-15-2017 01:27 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

I'm not an expert on this, so anyone interested in delving into this look up HAARP or HARP. Deep deep shit that coincide with the Last Days from The Bible. Is it true... dunno!

The most far out theory I heard is that the Earth's atmosphere is being modified to accommodate the return of the Nephilim who sired the Titans of old through the daughters of men.

Don't dox me, bro.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Globohomo elite, ha ha. These lights seen are "earth lights" a natural and known phenomenon caused by static electricity due to pressure and movement in rocks deep underground.

Like a scaled up version of getting a spark by striking a flint.

Back in the day when I was researching every topic available I delved into this stuff. I dug out UN non-proliferation treaties from the 1970s - actual documents that said that HAARP technology is not to be used on other nations. Of course it said nothing against using it on their own nation or doing it sneakily on nations that have no such technology and are "rogue nations".

They can divert and create hurricanes, create floods and droughts. Of course it is temporarily limited, but that is enough in most cases.

Many people don't know that on 9/11 there was a huge hurricane coming for New York that suddenly swerved off and the news did not even mention it.