rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NEO Thread

The NEO Thread

I was lucky enough to get in before the rebrand and the pump, have continually to buy more NEO on teh DIP and sale when high.... Anyone else here a investing in NEO?

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

The NEO Thread

Definitely wish I got in early with this one, as much as it's still going to go up I don't think it's the best ROI at the moment. With all the BS it's been taking lately it's still a great long term hold.

The NEO Thread

Half my portfolio was Neo when the rebrand happened (around $17 for me). Went up to $55 and crashed down. Partly because they didn't have much news at the time and largely because the ICO ban. Luckily I sold out all of it around $39.80 only because I wanted to get into an ICO. Now price is $22, good price to get in.

I seriously believed this would go to $200++ as more ICO's would happen on its platform but China had to curbstomp NEO before it could become big.

There is some talk about registering Chinese ICOs with Chinese government before they launch so maybe we will see more ICO's launch off NEO then...

The whole thing with smart contracts is sad because at the moment their worth is tied to ICOs being launched off of it and not actual useful things.

The NEO Thread

I bought in maybe a month ago and already have made a 65% return on my money.

Anybody else in on NEO?

My gut instinct tells me it is going to be China's biggest coin by mid 2018.

The NEO Thread

I have about 30 NEO right now. I am planning to buy a big position in GAS but it increased too much over the past two days so wait for a pull back before getting in.

The NEO Thread

Neo is definitely one of my best investments. I bought in when it was around $8.65.

Neo gets added to some Korean exchanges on September 28, so might be a great day today for buying in before the price rises even more.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

The NEO Thread

I got in around $3 sold a lot in the $40s to get into other ICOs then back in around $18/$20. It's mooning right now and once we see some regulation out of China, and with the first ICO in I'm sure the prices will keep on rising. I own 12 or 13 other coins or tokens but NEOs my largest position and I still very bullish on it it's back up in the $30's now

The NEO Thread

Quote: (10-03-2017 08:47 PM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

I got in around $3 sold a lot in the $40s to get into other ICOs then back in around $18/$20. It's mooning right now and once we see some regulation out of China, and with the first ICO in I'm sure the prices will keep on rising. I own 12 or 13 other coins or tokens but NEOs my largest position and I still very bullish on it it's back up in the $30's now

The rich getting richer haha.

I need to buy 1k worth of NEO this weekend for Red Pulse. Once NEO dumps after that ICO I'll put some big money into it.

The NEO Thread

I did real well with NEO, buying in at around $7 then selling half in the 40s before it fell to around 20. When it got back up to 36, I sold the rest of it.

So now I don't hold any NEO as I'm not real bullish on it anymore, because you never really know what China is gonna do. But if it dumps, I may consider buying back in depending on the news surrounding it.

The NEO Thread

Quote: (10-03-2017 09:06 PM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2017 08:47 PM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

The rich getting richer haha.

I need to buy 1k worth of NEO this weekend for Red Pulse. Once NEO dumps after that ICO I'll put some big money into it.

Did you get a whitelist? Nice man.

The NEO Thread

Yes I'm on Red Pulse Whitelist

The NEO Thread

I'm going to be honest I think this is a long term hold coin, definitely sale some when it's up buy back in Dips. But I really believe it's going to be $100+ once regulation is announced in China, after which more and more ICOs will be done via NEO and that's when you're really going to see your profits so I'll keep and continually increase my position in NEO. a few others as well and will continue to go after ICOs and coins freshly completing their ICOs.

The NEO Thread

Should I buy NEO or GAS? I have a fair bit of NEO not enough to collect much GAS but GAS seems to move on its own as well

The NEO Thread

Neither. Both are trash.

The NEO Thread

I bought a fair amount of NEO when it went down to $15. It’s now about twice that. But I didn’t buy it because I believe in it.

There’s a chance it will emerge as the Chinese state supported alternative to bitcoin. In which case expect it become significantly more valuable. There’s a billion people in that country. About 300 million of them don’t know what to do with their extra cash each month.

The NEO Thread

Quote: (10-21-2017 01:28 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

There’s a chance it will emerge as the Chinese state supported alternative to bitcoin. In which case expect it become significantly more valuable. There’s a billion people in that country. About 300 million of them don’t know what to do with their extra cash each month.

I hear this a lot, and I've never understood it.
Why NEO over QTUM, Metaverse ETP, Hshares, or (most likely) a government built blockchain? It's not like blockchain tech is expensive to make. Why wouldn't the CCCP just roll their own and have it under their complete control?

The NEO Thread

Yes who knows. But you need to understand the way China works. It’s all about relationships...

To put it another way. A very small group of people in the politburo make the decisions. They will continue to stay wealthy and become even wealthier by cutting deals with industry titans, companies, etc that agree to play ball unde the guess or remaining independent companies (which they are...kinda).

Think Google and Badoo. One was Chinese owned and agreed to play ball on data sharing.

The NEO Thread

For the guys holding NEO, you can move use your Ledger S now for storing your coins.

https://ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/arti...e-Neo-NEO-

The NEO Thread

Looks like NEO has been on a tear and with so many quality ICOs coming out on NEO i don’t see it slowing down anytime soon....

The NEO Thread

Yeah it's been having a good time.
I'm pretty happy.

The NEO Thread

Strange thing GAS did not follow suit.

It usually trades around 40-50% of NEO price.

The NEO Thread

About to hit 10x on my NEO. Just a few posts ago it was being called trash. Maybe from a tech perspective. But shit. -$15 to +$100 in a few months. Me likey.

The NEO Thread

NEO will be a $1k token with soooo many quality ICOs coming out in the NEO platform

The NEO Thread

Quote: (01-07-2018 02:26 PM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

NEO will be a $1k token with soooo many quality ICOs coming out in the NEO platform

I may have to borrow some NEO from you to get into the Ontology ICO haha. But seriously congrats.

The NEO Thread

Quote: (01-07-2018 02:26 PM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

I certainly hope so, already got around 12x out of it.