rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brown bros: are terrorist attacks affecting your image and game in Europe?

A few of my friends (including a south asian and a lighter skinned moroccan bro) are planning a trip to Scandinavia this year - we'll probably hit a couple other western european countries.

Wondering, has the recent terrorist attacks + inflow of immigrant refugees affected image of brown guys? Is it harder to pull than before, or is it ultimately hand to hand combat (i.e. if you've got looks and game, you're fine)?

Hey man, I am an American of hispanic descent playing wingman for my Italian/American friend for the last few weeks (currently in Tallinn). I have had a couple reactions (non game) on the street that tell me people are a little weary - now that I think about it, they were both in Berlin.

I saw a couple of brown dudes in Helsinki cleaning up last weekend @ ravintola teatteri. The both had some game for sure.

It seems to me if you have something to bring the table, being brown would not impact your results - unless you found a girl who just wanted a white dude generally.

This is all based on IOI's, several interactions, and watching other dudes game. .02

Quote: (08-30-2017 03:13 AM)Araveug Wrote:  

Hey man, I am an American of hispanic descent playing wingman for my Italian/American friend for the last few weeks (currently in Tallinn). I have had a couple reactions (non game) on the street that tell me people are a little weary - now that I think about it, they were both in Berlin.

I saw a couple of brown dudes in Helsinki cleaning up last weekend @ ravintola teatteri. The both had some game for sure.

It seems to me if you have something to bring the table, being brown would not impact your results - unless you found a girl who just wanted a white dude generally.

This is all based on IOI's, several interactions, and watching other dudes game. .02

Thanks bro, I'll convey that feedback! Sort of what I expected. BTW, how's Finland (compared to other scandi cities like Oslo and Stockholm) as far as talent and approachability of women? Imagine lots of top quality blondes?

Thanks bro, I'll convey that feedback! Sort of what I expected. BTW, how's Finland (compared to other scandi cities like Oslo and Stockholm) as far as talent and approachability of women? Imagine lots of top quality blondes?

Well its a double edge sword but if they got game theyll clean up. Having a darker look gives you an edge there.

If you make her pussy tingle she will fuck you whether youre moroccan algerian or irish

Muslims in general are not wanted anymore. People are getting sick of their presence and how they mess things up in our society.

It also depends on your looks and behaviour, but Africans/Middle Easterns don't have the 'exotic' factor anymore, but more the 'unwanted' factor.

Indians are not hated. I wouldn't know why? They are not Arab or African.

Scandinavians are mostly leftists, so it's not that they will attack you (like for example in Poland), but the atmosphere is definitely changed compared to 5 years ago. You will notice girls are wary of Islamic looking guys.

Yes I'm an Arab and it has a negative. People are affected by the media no matter how great your game is or how good you look.

Quote: (08-30-2017 12:24 PM)bayblue Wrote:  

ill keep it simple - plenty of 6-8's walking around. i had never seen so much blonde hair in my life (not even stockholm). maybe due to specific times/venues i went to, that could just be my experience. i saw plenty that DID NOT have blonde hair that were good too.

women (and men) were just polite, easy to talk to, and even helpful a couple of times - but they do not go out of their way to talk extra. someone else had mentioned that the finns seem to be the least pretentious group they had encountered - i would second this. we did receive the now-traditional finnish blowout a few times; very polite and gentle in their rejection.

tangent - the finns are not scandi. i know this doesnt really matter...

when is your trip? we were there 1 week ago and it was 46f at night.

There was a terrorist attack in Turku, Finland just two weeks ago by a Moroccan guy... So obviously the attitude towards Moroccans and muslims in general is at all time low right now in Finland. This was the first ever terrorist attack in Finland in the name of Allah. (Won't be the last for sure.)

That being said, there are plenty of leftist tree huggers in Finland that might like you even more after this, as a counter-reaction to all the negativism.

But definitely not the best possible time to visit Finland right now for you.

And everyone will assume you are a asylum seeker, if you look like one.

Was in Europe in July/August. There was only negligible change from 2015 to 2016 to 2017 in terms of my gaming results. Paris was extra rude this time around though.

I was in Barcelona 1 week before that attack in las ramblas and in fact spent a decent amount of time in that general area. Every 5 ft either an Arab or African will accost you trying to sell you fake goods or alcohol or tickets to an exclusive "club" with vip service. I think the general sentiment in Spain now is they don't like tourism even though ironically it's a major part of there economy GDP especially during the summer.

Im American and was there with an American friend who is light skinned black and I am mixed and could pass for basically any non white citizen. Anytime I was alone people spoke to me in Spanish and thought I was mexican/puertorican/Brazilian. My friend they thought he was African and when he tried any game on Spanish chicks they would immiedietely be confrontational and get angry and ask him to stop selling them stuff/speak in "Spanish if they are in her country" . As soon as we would say we were American and spoke English they would immiedietely change and become friendly again. Any tourist friendly place the people were very nice and receptive since they assume youre a true foreign tourist but as soon as you were in a local spot they think you are an illegal Arab/African trying to hustle them out of money. It was very obvious that they are uncomfortable with the arabs/Africans and tolerated it only because the hustlers tried to stick to manly fleecing tourists. I specifically said that outloud to a few Spaniard friends I hung out with and they kinda laughed and played it off when I told them that Americans and euros seem to have a different meaning for who they consider citizens and I saw the Africans/arabs were seen as lower class which makes sense to me as to why all the second gen muslims are the ones commiting the majority of these attacks in France /U.K... the friends I was with laughed it off but sure enough 1 week after I was in las ramblas the attack happened... so I do think unless you go out of your way to show your a foreigner/American being brown is probably a neutral/negative in the euro countries now.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. For the girls who aren't affected by the media stigma, do european women (especially northern/western) generally find darker skinned men attractive?

You're fine dude. If you have a negative mindset that girls don't like brown dudes then it will be a self fufilling prophecy.

chill and enjoy

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:08 PM)bayblue Wrote:  

Thanks guys, much appreciated. For the girls who aren't affected by the media stigma, do european women (especially northern/western) generally find darker skinned men attractive?

I can talk only for Italy, but Italians girl love black guys from the U.S., if they are tall and hit the gym hard.
Girls are not easy, you need time, but be black from the U.S. or South America it's a really big edge, probably you will be considered a lot better than any Italian guy, and the girls love everything what is from the U.S. (they instantly think to NYC, LA, Las Vegas...).
While be black from Africa it's probably the worst situation, you will be considered poor, full of diseases, and with a primitive mentality, so your chanches with girls are less than zero.
In my opinion, the main difference isn't the color of the skin, but where the guy comes from and the religion.

Yes my point also was being black/brown is a negative because of the migrant scenario BUT ironically being American is now seen as the exotic and cool thing to be. When I was a teenager in real life and online everyone use to always talk negatively about Americans and would tell people to downplay that they are American and just try to act like a Canadian or something.... now it looks like the cards are flipped and being an American is the conversation starter again. Every person I talked to wanted to speak English and ask me how NYC and LA are to live.

After the terrorist attacks in Northern Africa, (Egypt, morroco/Tunisia) the tourism from euros and Russians has dried up there and it seems they are all vacationing in Spain/Portugal/Italy/Greece. So being American in these places is even more rare now...

Quote: (09-02-2017 04:28 PM)AvidArtisan Wrote:  

I was in Barcelona 1 week before that attack in las ramblas and in fact spent a decent amount of time in that general area. Every 5 ft either an Arab or African will accost you trying to sell you fake goods or alcohol or tickets to an exclusive "club" with vip service. I think the general sentiment in Spain now is they don't like tourism even though ironically it's a major part of there economy GDP especially during the summer.

Im American and was there with an American friend who is light skinned black and I am mixed and could pass for basically any non white citizen. Anytime I was alone people spoke to me in Spanish and thought I was mexican/puertorican/Brazilian. My friend they thought he was African and when he tried any game on Spanish chicks they would immiedietely be confrontational and get angry and ask him to stop selling them stuff/speak in "Spanish if they are in her country" . As soon as we would say we were American and spoke English they would immiedietely change and become friendly again. Any tourist friendly place the people were very nice and receptive since they assume youre a true foreign tourist but as soon as you were in a local spot they think you are an illegal Arab/African trying to hustle them out of money. It was very obvious that they are uncomfortable with the arabs/Africans and tolerated it only because the hustlers tried to stick to manly fleecing tourists. I specifically said that outloud to a few Spaniard friends I hung out with and they kinda laughed and played it off when I told them that Americans and euros seem to have a different meaning for who they consider citizens and I saw the Africans/arabs were seen as lower class which makes sense to me as to why all the second gen muslims are the ones commiting the majority of these attacks in France /U.K... the friends I was with laughed it off but sure enough 1 week after I was in las ramblas the attack happened... so I do think unless you go out of your way to show your a foreigner/American being brown is probably a neutral/negative in the euro countries now.

Yeah I am brown, half white half african american and I would agree with this. The mooslims are ruining for brown folks everywhere. In Germany prepared to get refused entry into a lot of clubs. People will look at you with suspicion first that your some illegal arab/northern african looking to hustle them.

Two ways to combat that:
1.) Dress well. Most Arabs/africans that are here illegally aren't dressing in designer clothing and looking well put together. So take great care in your style/dress/grooming.
I once was in a train in germany and a bunch of neo nazi soccer hooligan scum came onboard, with swastika tatts and shaved heads. I was sitting there with my blazer and a briefcase and they left me alone, but they where fucking with some africans and told them to go back where they came from.

2.) Speak and dress English/American/Canadian. This sets you apart and people will see immediately that you're not an illegal immigrant/refugee, and be seen drinking a beer and having a delicious pork sausage, etc.

Just come correct, that is all.. Manage the situation, don't let it manage you.

How to look different from a muslim?

I'm from Perú, black haired/eyed and olive skin guy. Here in my country I have had some relative success with euro girls (german girls mainly, I think I have a special thing with them) and I would like to know how to be different on first impresión.

Do muslims smoke? Have tattoos? Earings?
Eating pork is ok but is not first impression.
Is dressing well really useful?

For german people: what convinces you someone is not muslim?

You're thinking a lot about it...
It's true that being brown/arab could be hard lately but if you have game, you have presence (looks/well dressed or whatever) and you're chill, I don't see where's the problem.
I have a friend who's moroccan, he's short and brown, afro hair and goes to mosque and all that sh*t, managed to fuck more girls than I do and has actually a 8 blonde brazilian as girlfriend.

Quote: (09-11-2017 11:34 AM)Lordleon Wrote:  

You're thinking a lot about it...
It's true that being brown/arab could be hard lately but if you have game, you have presence (looks/well dressed or whatever) and you're chill, I don't see where's the problem.
I have a friend who's moroccan, he's short and brown, afro hair and goes to mosque and all that sh*t, managed to fuck more girls than I do and has actually a 8 blonde brazilian as girlfriend.
That said, I think it's well enough.

No.

I'm a well-dressed, good looking Iranian guy living in the Netherlands and I haven't encountered any difficulties due to my Middle Eastern appearance. In fact, it regularly helps me as most people are positively surprised when they see a muslim-looking guy enjoying the hedonistic life. I've had people, not only women but also men, open up to me, eager to start a conservation regarding the ethnic and religious tensions in our societies.

I believe in a positive spirit. When you act as a stereotypical immigrant you will be treated as such accordingly. But when you open up, and understand where these sentiments come from most people will appreciate the positive attitude and your initial weakness becomes a strength.

Quote: (09-15-2017 05:02 PM)Surena Wrote:  

No.

I'm a well-dressed, good looking Iranian guy living in the Netherlands and I haven't encountered any difficulties due to my Middle Eastern appearance. In fact, it regularly helps me as most people are positively surprised when they see a muslim-looking guy enjoying the hedonistic life. I've had people, not only women but also men, open up to me, eager to start a conservation regarding the ethnic and religious tensions in our societies.

I believe in a positive spirit. When you act as a stereotypical immigrant you will be treated as such accordingly. But when you open up, and understand where these sentiments come from most people will appreciate the positive attitude and your initial weakness becomes a strength.
I've lived in The Netherlands and I could clearly distinguish Persians/Afghans from Moroccans, Turks and other lowlifes that were messing up Dutch society.

It's mostly clothes and the way they walk, talk and behave. Also, Moroccans tend to have nappy hair (probably because they have negroid genes), so I could easily recognize them.

The same for Southern Europeans with beards, who could be mistaken for a Muslim. Just by the way they dress, walk and talk I could recognize they're not Islamic scum.

South Asian guy living in stockholm here. I've lived in the UK and the US before and have retained my american accent. If your dark skinned and have western qualities, this opens up a world of curiosity and receptiveness for the swedes. When ever I've gone out, ive noticed this aspect and in general it has worked well when opening and maintaining conversation. As long as you can keep a positive vibe and carry yourself well(as mentioned by Surena) I don't see why things shouldnt go your way. But I prefer gothenburg more than stockholm, more details will come soon in the form of a datasheet in the sweden thread [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-17-2017 07:33 AM)Cbixler Wrote:  

South Asian guy living in stockholm here. I've lived in the UK and the US before and have retained my american accent. If your dark skinned and have western qualities, this opens up a world of curiosity and receptiveness for the swedes. When ever I've gone out, ive noticed this aspect and in general it has worked well when opening and maintaining conversation. As long as you can keep a positive vibe and carry yourself well(as mentioned by Surena) I don't see why things shouldnt go your way. But I prefer gothenburg more than stockholm, more details will come soon in the form of a datasheet in the sweden thread [Image: smile.gif]

Hey, fellow american moving to Scandinavia (Oslo). Can I ask what were your primary reasons moving to Stockholm? Excited for the cultural opportunities, but also somewhat concerned about translatability of work experience if I decide to ever move back. Cheers.