rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you drop your standards to capture a flag?

Tried the search function because it seems like this would have come up before, but couldn't find anything.

Scenario:

You are in the US. You meet a girl from a country you probably will never visit (FSU, Middle East, Central Asia) studying in the US. She is cute (6), but there are girls around who are more attractive than her. She is into you. She still retains the feminine qualities because she has just moved here within the past 5 years.

Would you put in an effort to smash just to collect the flag, or would you focus your energy elsewhere?

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:53 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Tried the search function because it seems like this would have come up before, but couldn't find anything.

Scenario:

You are in the US. You meet a girl from a country you probably will never visit (FSU, Middle East, Central Asia) studying in the US. She is cute (6), but there are girls around who are more attractive than her. She is into you. She still retains the feminine qualities because she has just moved here within the past 5 years.

Would you put in an effort to smash just to collect the flag, or would you focus your energy elsewhere?

This is a question of quantity over quality. Drop your standards. Get the flag. Move on.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:53 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Scenario:

What about a 3.5 who passes your boner test?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I've banged a fat Persian girl before. Her face was alright I guess. Humungous areolas though.

I'd never date her or show her off to my friends that's for sure.

Team Nachos

Hmm, would you rather pay for a bad bitch or have a ugly bitch for free to capture the flag?

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:37 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Hmm, would you rather pay for a bad bitch or have a ugly bitch for free to capture the flag?

Well fat and ugly girls usually give the best head in my experience.

They're eager to please. I'd go for the flag if I could do it discretely.

Team Nachos

As long as the girl was'nt hideous I'd drop my standards to get the flag.Like if she was 15 pounds above her best weight but was still cute and had a sexy accent I'd hit it for sure.

I'd hit it but not because of her nationality, only because it's foolish to give up a sure thing to go for a hotter girl. Bird in the hand and all.

As for whether I'd drop my standards for a flag, I'd say no because the bottom end of my standards is my boner test. I'll only go below that for the sake of an unforgettable story.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Depends.

The night I picked up my Argie flag in Buenos Aires I was chatting to a blonde american girl at the bar who was extremely receptive to me. Saw a really cutie argie girl with an really nice figure and insta-ditched the american chick. Did not even bother to ask her for her phone number. Practically pushed her out the way much to her disappointment.

Looks wise based purely on facial beauty the american scored maybe 0.5 to 1.0 above the argie but, when in argentina, I want argentinan steak not american hamburgers.

What followed was 6 months of pure sexual bliss with a local chick who was far more feminine. I learnt far more about the culture, the language, the history and the mentality of the country I was living in.

If I had stuck with the american chick I would have got maybe a ONS with a cute but nowhere near as feminine girl with slightly prettier facial features who probably would have left to go back home in a few days.

Pays to be smart.

This is ridiculous, a 6? Of course I'd go for it to get that flag. Hell, I'd bang a regular 6 pretty much any time. Don't act like you're too good for that. Now if she was fat or just really ugly, I don't know if I would bring myself to doing it just for a flag. I mean, I've got to be turned on. I might still let her blow me.

You're right maybe I put the rating too high. What if she were a 4 or 4.5?

It's related to my situation. She looked like a 6 the first time I met her, but then she wore frumpy clothing and no makeup and dropped to a 4.5 when I saw her today. She looked embarassed.

Quote: (09-06-2011 06:47 PM)CJ Wrote:  

This is ridiculous, a 6? Of course I'd go for it to get that flag. Hell, I'd bang a regular 6 pretty much any time. Don't act like you're too good for that. Now if she was fat or just really ugly, I don't know if I would bring myself to doing it just for a flag. I mean, I've got to be turned on. I might still let her blow me.

I agree 100%

Quote: (09-06-2011 06:47 PM)CJ Wrote:  

THIS.

Im gonna fuck any 6+ given the chance regardless of flag or not. Obviously im gonna aim for the hotter chicks FIRST. Pretty much im gonna focus on the most DTF 6+ chick in the venue ideally to get the best ROI.

Lowering my standards to get a flag to me would be fucking a 4 to get a flag. It depends on what kind of 4 was she. Is her body good but with a busted face? Is her face cute but she is pretty thick? I might could do one of them.

There is no way im fucking some fat bitch or some insanely skinny bitch to get a flag though.

Its a matter of personal rating. Take two girls of equal "general" score, but one is ethnic she's getting an extra point from me because I'm big on darker features, especially skin. So a ethnic 6 is most likely going to be a 7 to me because her ethnicity in and of itself increases her score. That being said most anglo European flags, if they dont pass the boner test then no.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (09-06-2011 08:40 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Its a matter of personal rating. Take two girls of equal "general" score, but one is ethnic she's getting an extra point from me because I'm big on darker features, especially skin. So a ethnic 6 is most likely going to be a 7 to me because her ethnicity in and of itself increases her score. That being said most anglo European flags, if they dont pass the boner test then no.

OP,why would you deliberately fuck a wildebeest? Just to say you fucked a Kazakh/Tibetan/Nauruan/Malawian? Are the bragging rights worth it? Personally I can't dick up for anything less than a 6.

I've come to the conclusion I can't fuck fat chicks, I really don't care how great their personality is or how well they give head.

Sometimes I'm not sure about the 1-10 rating system because it's so subjective. I've met a nerdy girl who didn't wear make up, but wasn't fat and something about the way she twirled her hair made me want to nail her.

I guess it just depends what get's your engine going.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

If you bang a wildebeast that you would never bring out in public, why would you want those kind of bragging rights? It's like a negative flag... now you gotta bang two of them to get it.

Edit: By two, I meant two good ones.

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:33 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

If you bang a wildebeast that you would never bring out in public, why would you want those kind of bragging rights? It's like a negative flag... now you gotta bang two of them to get it.

Ha good point.

So here's a question I wanna drop in this thread...

Would you rather jerk-off on a slow night or get zero effort head from a wildebeast?

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-07-2011 09:39 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Would you rather jerk-off on a slow night or get zero effort head from a wildebeast?

I'd call one of my fuck buddies. But if that weren't available, jack off or not at all. Yeah, really.

Picture of what you consider a Wilderbeast?

If a lizard doesn't pass the boner test, then it's not worth me trying i.e getting zero effort head from a wildebeast.

To give an example, I used to hang out with a lizard a while ago. She was a very intellectually apt lizard and I thought we could just hang out (until I could scheme on piping her hotter sister or even her mommy *yes I am a sick puppy).

Anyways, this lizard did not pass the boner test in any sense. No matter how ruffled I got, I just couldn't rummage up any sort of wood in any wild sort of fantasy with her involved.
Even though I was going through a rough patch at the moment (and she practically offered herself to me on a platter), she simply wasn't an option.

Jerking was the only other alternative to the slow point in the season besides severe sublimation.

I cannot lie to my sausage, he knows EVERYTHING.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-07-2011 11:23 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

[Image: cant_afford_me.jpg?w=400&h=515]

[Image: fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures.jpg?w=226&h=300]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-07-2011 12:45 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 11:23 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

[Image: cant_afford_me.jpg?w=400&h=515]

[Image: fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures.jpg?w=226&h=300]

C'mon dude you got those pics from uglygirls. They are the worst the internet has to offer.
[attachment=3002]
These are bottom of the barrel