rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Burn's weightlifting log

Burn's weightlifting log

Been going to the gym regularly for probably 2-3 years now and i have had some results for sure, but i recently realized i could have had much better results.
My mistake has been the food. I have always had some extra fat, not being fat but not being slim either.
In short i have been training hard and not eaten near enough. For some reason I have thought you can both lose fat and build muscle at the same time so i have been trying to do that. In the beginning you can, but i dont think it is possible when gotten past the "newbie gains".

Anyway i recently decided to eat like a horse now and lose fat later, im thinking to start cutting in October or November.

I have been eating alot for 1-2 month and jesus, the results i got that time is more than i have got in loooong time before.

Weight 73kg, long time since i checked though, will update this soon.
Height 173cm.

I train 5times a week.

I will just update my program after each day and what how much i lifted.
In most exercises i try to add weight every time, as soon as i make 3x5 i add weights.

Today was leg day.
Second try at 3x5 squats with 92.5kg and i did it, next thursday i will try at 95kg.

One leg squats at 40kg. I think i can do more, but i havent done this exercise for long and i have some trouble with balance.

Usually i do romanian deadlift but tried seated legcurl today and liked it.
Did 3x12 at 61.4kg.

Usually i also do calfs at leg day but just didnt want to today.

Tomorrow it is upper body, so called disco gym hahah, dont know if thats a term used in english though, but means its a good workout to do before going out at night.

Monday is exciting, last monday i did bench 5x5x4 at 82.5kg. I really hope to do 5x5x5 at monday. Im also closing in on the magic goal of benching 100kg. I have done 95 so far.

Burn's weightlifting log

Did a really light workout today with some high reps.

Bench: 12x60kg, 12x65kg, 11x60kg.

Barbel curl: 13x12x11 @ 30kg.