rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you go for kiss in nightgame when you're a low energy person?

I'm only referring to cold approaching during night game. Not dates or anything like that.

There's a lot of info around about going for the kiss when at the club, but it seems to require a higher energy interaction. That is, you need to be dancing or drinking to make it seem natural to go for a makeout.

Well, I don't drink and after a lot of time I've realized that dancing just doesn't gel with me. I prefer to sit or stand and just open women, but I notice the interactions lead to a point where we're talking , but I feel like "something" else should be happening. Considering these things, is it still possible to somehow get makeouts?

Quote: (08-15-2017 08:33 PM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

I'm only referring to cold approaching during night game. Not dates or anything like that.

There's a lot of info around about going for the kiss when at the club, but it seems to require a higher energy interaction. That is, you need to be dancing or drinking to make it seem natural to go for a makeout.

Well, I don't drink and after a lot of time I've realized that dancing just doesn't gel with me. I prefer to sit or stand and just open women, but I notice the interactions lead to a point where we're talking , but I feel like "something" else should be happening. Considering these things, is it still possible to somehow get makeouts?

Unless youre 12 yo need to set your goals a little "lower"...

[Image: 41hUkboVBIL._SY445_QL70_.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

It is possible, but it depends of other factors as well. Are you gonna walk and switch venues? take her to your place? Is she having a good time with you, laughing? Is she touching you, leaning towards you? Looking to your eyes and lips?... can you drink maybe non-alcoholic stuff?

I drink, but I only dance when I like the music, which happens very rarely in my home country, but happens very often in Ukraine. But in both places, the best place to hit on girls for average guys are the bar counter, the queue for tbe toillette, the entry queue, the tables areas....everywhere besides dance floor.
So yes, you can.

Kissing in a night club environment is the standard procedure. I kissed most of my successful conquests right at the club. Normally it is easier than anywhere else and the girls are more open to it. You cannot do the same on a date, approach during Daygame on the street or anywhere else like that.

Its important in any interaction to begin the escalation process. You don't have to be "high energy" to do this.

I go strictly go bars and never go to night clubs. First off, you can make out with a girl anywhere you want. That's the mindset I would I have at night. The club is easier for makeouts since people are there to party, but I'd say there is no difference where it is at night when it comes to getting a girl back to your place.

Usually stand or sit next to the girl you're trying to bang, start with some light touching when you make a joke, like a touch on the shoulder for example. If I'm sitting down Ill touch the knee or thigh. (Sitting down would be preferable since you said you're not high energy) I usually make some excuse to their touch hair as well. After, I might buy them a drink if I want to pull them away from friends or keep the interaction going.

Honestly, you'll have to find your own methods. In the US especially, some light touching will usually make her go away if she isn't interested, which is exactly what you want, since now you can move on to a different girl. If the escalation process is going well then you should eventually kiss her, remember, there is not good time to do that.

Verrry helpful points godzilla. I think I'm going to follow what you mentioned and then transition to the escalation ladder in the thread below.

thread-7007.html

I say in most situations don't kiss in the night club. Night club game is about building sexual tension. A kiss.is a good release for that. Instead I would hit other spots that can get a chick going but don't release the sexual tension.

The best way to do that is the dance floor. If you can't dance, touch the small of her back, when you talk.to. her talk in her ear so she feels your breath on her neck and in her ear(make sure your breath smells good). Change venues. It's a great way to build trust and comfort to go with the sexual tension.

Then when you do fuck she isnt likely to get buyer's remorse because you gave her exactly what she wanted for the night and she will want to explore more.

Yes, you can.

Get her to a quiet corner of the venue. Way too much flowcharting around the Internet about when to go for the kiss...if she's responding to your personality and your tactile contact, she's probably down to smooch.

Or, talk in her ear and then nibble her ear or neck. More discreet, distinctive, and highly arousing. Mike had a great Danger and Play post about that: https://web.archive.org/web/201610171418...-the-neck/

Yes. Does it even require discussion? Just takes some more time to build up and escalate. Quicker in a location with more privacy or distractions. Not quite as possible in locations like a family or friends dinner. Be realistic about this.

Quote: (08-15-2017 09:15 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Unless youre 12 yo need to set your goals a little "lower"...

I had my laugh for the day lmaoooo.

[Image: did-someone-say-low-energy.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral