rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lovely Luscious Lesbian Claims That Men Are Lazy and Entitled

The Guardian is such a funny hate read. I refuse to link to them, but have fun reading this below, with light-hearted commentary:

Quote:Quote:

Salma Hayek is right: compared with women, men are lazy and entitled

[Image: 2425.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...7300b7729b]

Quote:Quote:

The fact that men are paid more than women for doing the same or similar job is well-known. (Sure sugartits! If that's what makes you sleep well at night!) Feminist organisations have campaigned to close this gap, and also to make it clear that women are not standing for it. One recent analysis estimated that at the current pace of change, the UK pay gap will not be eradicated until 2069, which would be 99 years after the Equal Pay Act became law.

Now the actor Salma Hayek has spoken out against this sexist discrimination and has added her own delicious caveat: that not only do men “do a lot less” for more pay, but feel entitled to more.

“Men do a lot less,” (We only built the civzilized world you multimillonare brat.) she told Net-a-Porter’s magazine, The Edit, “they are less demanding on themselves and their standards are lower, yet they feel entitled to ask for a raise or a promotion.” (Everywhere women try to get into men's spaces like the military, fire departments, STEM, etc, standards are lowered. Wrong again!)

This will not surprise any woman who has seen her male counterparts spend an hour playing online poker before striding into the boss’s office and cockily asking for a pay rise. (This one is true. You can only stride around the office cockily if you actually have a cock.) This is all fuel to the fire in our sexist culture. Women rarely feel good enough about themselves, and tend to feel under pressure to do more for less praise and fewer pounds. (We'd all be in favor of British women weighing a few less pounds, make that quite a few less pounds) Whereas men can roll into the office looking like death in a carrier bag, women tend to be under pressure to look as fresh as a daisy.(British men are some of the best-dressed blokes in the business sector. Does Lesbianism make you blind?

Major lolz incoming: I was once asked why lesbians always looked scruffy and overweight, which I interpreted as over a size 10 and devoid of make-up and heels. I explained that many heterosexual women would dress as I do if they did not feel the need to compensate for being, well, women in a man’s world, and that it was terrible that every part of the female form – from our hair to our toes – is up for a preen, paint, spray or squeeze. Men, even in today’s metrosexual culture, make far less effort, and yet seem to get away with it. (What do you care, you're a rugmuncher!?)

Celebrity men can be adored while wearing grubby shorts, scuffed trainers and hair sticking up at the crown, while women get the front page of Take a Break or Heat for going to the shops in trackies – and not in a good way. Men get younger models despite being over the hill, whereas women get pity and Netflix. (Well, it is starting to sound like you're a lesbian based upon market conditions, not by choice. Sour grapes much?)

Even when it comes to poor performance in the sack (Wait a minute, a man has been with you? How would you know?), men enjoy affectionate, sympathetic portrayals in Hollywood films, for example, I Think I Love My Wife and Bonnie and Clyde, whereas directors portray their female counterparts as desperate, pathetic, frigid and often even psychotic.

Men who stay at home to look after kids, or turn up at the school gates, are seen as selfless gods
When it comes to household chores, women’s time cleaning up children’s’ poo and vomit is not so much undervalued as dismissed altogether. But men who stay at home to look after kids, or turn up at the school gates, are seen as selfless gods. These days, after decades of feminism, men do more chores and childcare – but not much more, and still far less than women. According to research by the feminist writer (feminist research?! muahahahahahahahhahaah!!!!111111oloz) Beatrix Campbell, over the past three decades, the time that men dedicated to childcare rose at a rate of about 30 seconds per day, per year. Their contribution to housework rose at a rate of one minute per day, per year.

My final point about men doing less and getting more money, praise (or both) is one most women are united on: men cooking. It is clear, watching men with their BBQ sets, or assembling a curry in the kitchen, that to them, cooking does not feel like “housework” in the way cleaning does. Let’s face it, if it did, they probably would not be so keen to wreck the kitchen or patio while wearing an apron adorned with a “dude with the food” slogan.

Feminists still have much left to do before we are even close to being liberated from the shackles of patriarchal privilege, and this is yet more unpaid work we women will have to undertake. (Blah blah blah blah blah blah, something about men, chains, women and the stoven and kitchen and stuff.)

Julie Bindel is a freelance journalist and political activist, and a founder of Justice for Women (Because of course she is!)

Why aren't men lining up to convert this lovely luscious lesbian to a horny submissive heterosexual kitten?

[Image: lAY_MQN0_400x400.jpg]

[Image: Bindel_Marriage.jpg]

[Image: Julie-Bindel.jpg]

[Image: Julie-Bindel.jpg]

Can't have a lesbian feminist without a scolding finger to finish it off:

[Image: julie-bindel-femifest.jpg]

[Image: raw]

Just kidding, lets finish it off with some eye bleach:

[Image: song_ah_ri_dance.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

[Image: eyebleach.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-11-2017 06:38 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

...Stuff ugly feminist said...

[Image: song_ah_ri_dance.gif]

WMHCW (Would Make HAPA Children With)

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

No group of people in the western world have more privilege and power than young, attractive females. Sadly for her, she never got to experience that so she became angry and bitter and channeled her energy into "feminism."

"Women have it so horrible because they do more housework than men" (failing to mention that men work far more hours than women on average)

"Women have it so horrible because they face more pressure from society to look their best all the time and our worth is majorly dependent on our looks" (failing to mention that men face exponentially more pressure from society to have successful careers, our worth is majorly dependent on our financial situation, and we don't have a get out of jail free card from being a loser in the form of marrying someone with money)

Oh and that Selma Hayak dance scene in From Dusk Till Dawn. God damn.

delete

[Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]