rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romanian girls vs Ukrainian girls

How hot are actually Romanian girls in comparison with Ukrainian girls? Judging by youtube footage(and what i´ve heard) I must say that many many Romanian girls are not attractive at all.. Sure there some, absolutely(like in every country) but the majority of Romanian girls are acutally below-average. Even ugly. Sad thing cause Romania is a beautiful country. It´s just too bad that majority of Romanian girls dosen´t reach up to Ukrainian standards. But after all? Who does?

Haven't been to Romania, but there is a considerable number of immigrants from R. in my home country.

Just from the impressions I get from the majority of them, I wouldn't go to R. for the girls. Though I know an elderly Romanian woman who once showed me pictures of herself in her 20s, when she was a legitimate 7.

I know another woman who passes for a 6 (which is a respectable number on my scale) when she is styled. She was born in R., but belongs to the local Hungarian minority there.

Quote: (09-05-2011 09:51 PM)DadaLand Wrote:  

How hot are actually Romanian girls in comparison with Ukrainian girls? Judging by youtube footage(and what i´ve heard) I must say that many many Romanian girls are not attractive at all.. Sure there some, absolutely(like in every country) but the majority of Romanian girls are acutally below-average. Even ugly. Sad thing cause Romania is a beautiful country. It´s just too bad that majority of Romanian girls dosen´t reach up to Ukrainian standards. But after all? Who does?

I think most ethnic backgrounds have a tough time reaching up to Ukrainian standards. I don't think it's a shame for Romanian girls in particular.

I think 2 of the hottest 10 girls I've ever fucked were Romanian. Solid 9s.

I would definitely go to Romania for the women. Between Ukraine and Romania....it's actually a tough call, but mostly because of the level of difficulty due to lack of English in Ukraine. I definitely don't think Romanian girls are substandard at all.

Anyone knows better. Are Ukrainian girls really that much hotter than Romanian girls? Depends on the taste?

Never been to the Ukraine but I've been all over Romania. Definitely lots of hot women in Romania. No the streets aren't paved with Golden Pussy but Romania has more than it's fair share of hot women. And the best bonus, English is very very common.

Quote:Quote:

Haven't been to Romania, but there is a considerable number of immigrants from R. in my home country.

That's not a good indicator of a country's beauty. If I judged Brazilian women by what made it over to the States, I would never have gone in the first place.

You can also look at internet sites all you want, but you will never know for sure unless you go there. You roll the dice every time you get on an airplane, and those guys who want to 100% guarantee being surrounded by easy and beautiful women are setting themselves up for disappointment.

I have never been to Romania....but I have ran a webcam studio in Colombia....and as a matter of business....I like to check out how good looking women are in different parts of world and what they are doing online to make money and some of the hottest white girls taking their clothes off online are from Romania IMHO.

If you want to see for yourself go to myfreecams.com and use filter/sort to just show the European and Russian women and decide for yourself which are the hottest. Personally I prefer Romanian women over the Russian women but there are definitely some damn hot Russians as well.

Have been to both places in the last 6-8 weeks

When it comes to capital cities, Bucharest has waaaaaaay hotter women than Kiev.

If swap out Odessa for Kiev and compare the two then its too close to call. Both are definite highlights of E.Europe.

Cluj Napoca is the Odessa of Romania (student town) but it was deserted when I was there as my timing was off. All the students left for holidays. Will reserve comment until I see Cluj during regular season.

Hey Lumiere,
You have been in the EE for some time now... Any reports coming soon?
Wanted to squeeze in a bit more sun before the winter sets in. WOuld you say Bucharest is more favourable over some of the other places you have been in terms of quality and ease?

Quote: (09-06-2011 08:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

That's not a good indicator of a country's beauty. If I judged Brazilian women by what made it over to the States, I would never have gone in the first place.

You can also look at internet sites all you want, but you will never know for sure unless you go there. You roll the dice every time you get on an airplane, and those guys who want to 100% guarantee being surrounded by easy and beautiful women are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Ok, I accept your critique, Roosh. From now on I will only reply to threads when I've been to that country.

Lumiere:

Please describe a bit in what way Romanian women are hot. Are they thin? No fat asses?

I am just asking because I've heard from so many (otherwise relyable) guys that in Budapest, Hungary the girls were so HOT. And then I visited the town and it was a disappointment.

'I am just asking because I've heard from so many (otherwise relyable) guys that in Budapest, Hungary the girls were so HOT. And then I visited the town and it was a disappointment."

Could be one of at least two factors:

Personal taste
Your Experience there VS another guys Experience

One guy could be going to hostel bars.

The other guy could be up in the best club in the city every night.

You are going to get two different reports.

Quote: (09-06-2011 01:28 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Cluj Napoca is the Odessa of Romania (student town) but it was deserted when I was there as my timing was off. All the students left for holidays. Will reserve comment until I see Cluj during regular season.

People always talk about how great Cluj is....I'm tempted to drop by when school is back in session.

Quote: (09-06-2011 02:02 PM)Richie Wrote:  

WOuld you say Bucharest is more favourable over some of the other places you have been in terms of quality and ease?

Quality yes.

Ease? Bucharest women are well known in Romania for being the unfriendliest in the country. Typical capital city problems will arise.

People with tunnel vision on work / study. Logistics problems with chicks going home at 11pm because they have to be up at 7am etc.

Quote: (09-06-2011 02:06 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Lumiere:

Please describe a bit in what way Romanian women are hot. Are they thin? No fat asses?

Good figures, certainly not fat.

Dark looks. Suprisingly mediterrean looking / sultry.

I´ve seen footage from Kiev. Especially from Maidan Square. And believe me, there´s no other place on earth with that amount of hot girls. Not even Victoria secret closet hold that amount of women. Ridiculous hot.

Acutally, not many Romanian girls do got pretty face. Too many got plain and average. While most Ukrainian girls are drop-dead gorgeous with their classical beauty and perfect facial features. Most of romanian girls are too normal, if not under-average.

Quote: (09-06-2011 02:06 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 08:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ok, I accept your critique, Roosh. From now on I will only reply to threads when I've been to that country.

Lumiere:

I am just asking because I've heard from so many (otherwise relyable) guys that in Budapest, Hungary the girls were so HOT. And then I visited the town and it was a disappointment.

Hmm,that's interesting because when i was there a couple of years ago...I don't recall seing too many fat women.At least not in the 18-40 range.

Hell, even the Burger King in downtown Budapest was like a fashion show behind the counter.

Has the situation changed so dramatically the last few years?

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:50 PM)DaDa Wrote:  

I´ve seen footage from Kiev. Especially from Maidan Square. And believe me, there´s no other place on earth with that amount of hot girls. Not even Victoria secret closet hold that amount of women. Ridiculous hot.

Seen footage ?

I was in kiev 10 days ago

I was majorly disapointed. Having said that, it is relative. Coming from odessa, going to kiev is a big drop in looks and a major drop in personality.

Last girl i went out with in kiev i could not wait to finish my one drink and get away from her

Quote: (09-06-2011 05:41 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Seen footage ?

I was in kiev 10 days ago

I was majorly disapointed. Having said that, it is relative. Coming from odessa, going to kiev is a big drop in looks and a major drop in personality.

Last girl i went out with in kiev i could not wait to finish my one drink and get away from her

A lot of people leave Kiev in August for vacation. Odessa is a vacation spot and thus would be busier in summer months.

Odessa is known more for better looking women but Kiev does have a lot as well. I think you hit Kiev at a bad time.

Ok lumiere so where rates highest from the ee countries you have visited so far. I think you are a good source since you seem to be spending more than just a few days in each city.
Nightlife is also a problem I hear in Romania and Ukraine?

Quote: (09-06-2011 06:19 PM)Richie Wrote:  

Ok lumiere so where rates highest from the ee countries you have visited so far.

Romania
Bulgaria
Kosovo (go to Pristina. Nothing to do there during the day but nightlife and girls were good)
Montenegro
Macedonia
Albania
Ukraine

Biggest disappointments Belgrade, Serbia and Zagreb, Croatia

Quote: (09-06-2011 07:10 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 06:19 PM)Richie Wrote:  

Ok lumiere so where rates highest from the ee countries you have visited so far.

Romania
Bulgaria
Kosovo (go to Pristina. Nothing to do there during the day but nightlife and girls were good)
Montenegro
Macedonia
Albania
Ukraine

Biggest disappointments Belgrade, Serbia and Zagreb, Croatia

Is this in order from most fly girls to least?

Quote: (09-06-2011 02:14 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 01:28 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

People always talk about how great Cluj is....I'm tempted to drop by when school is back in session.

When is school expected to be back in session? I am tempted to go there instead of Bucharest at the end of the month.

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:50 PM)DaDa Wrote:  

Acutally, not many Romanian girls do got pretty face. Too many got plain and average. While most Ukrainian girls are drop-dead gorgeous with their classical beauty and perfect facial features. Most of romanian girls are too normal, if not under-average.

I think the Ukraine hype meter on the board is sky high right now. There are A LOT of plain looking girls, and even most the beautiful ones are not always 'drop dead' with 'perfect' facial features. I think that really depends on the viewer.

I think a lot of guys see model height and model body and see a model. Let's not forget more than half the models out there have nasty faces. Model features does not equal beauty.

I'm in Stockholm right now, and though there isn't the bounty of beautiful women. I'd put the top end here against any in the world.

Quote: (09-05-2011 09:51 PM)DadaLand Wrote:  

How hot are actually Romanian girls in comparison with Ukrainian girls?

I'd say equal.

There is significantly less natural blondes in Romania comparing to Ukraine - most Romanian girls are dark hair/brown eyes combo. Romania is also less diverse comparing to Ukraine which had mix from the whole Soviet Union. This is why it is typically easy to spot a Romanian girl; with Ukrainian girl not so. Both dress up well, both stay in shape.

However there is a significant advantage - pretty much every Romanian girl speaks at least basic English; most speak advanced. And vast majority of Ukrainian girls speak zero English.

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:53 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I think the Ukraine hype meter on the board is sky high right now. There are A LOT of plain looking girls, and even most the beautiful ones are not always 'drop dead' with 'perfect' facial features. I think that really depends on the viewer.

What Ukraine has going for it is sheer volume. Practically everyone takes care of themselves, makeup, high heels and dress for grocery shopping or mcdonalds.

You go to someplace like Bucharest or worst, Warsaw, and the pool will be diluted with homelies and fatties.