rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eighteen People found guilty of Newcastle Sex Grooming network

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017...SApp_Other

Overview of Story

"Four trials find 17 men and one woman guilty of nearly 100 offences including rape and human trafficking of vulnerable women and girls. Operation Shelter has clear similarities to grooming scandals in Rotherham and Rochdale, which featured gangs of British Asian men abusing white girls. The men in operation Shelter are from a wider range of backgrounds, including Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish."

"The victims, all females between the ages of 13 and 25, were targeted because they were vulnerable and because they were “less likely to complain because of their circumstances”, the prosecution argued. The court heard accounts of young women who were drugged before waking up to find themselves undressed, having been sexually assaulted."

"In a series of four trials at Newcastle crown court, juries found the men guilty of a catalogue of nearly 100 offences – ranging from rape, human trafficking, conspiracy to incite prostitution and drug supply – between 2011 and 2014."

"The court heard that on April 2014, an 18-year-old victim fell asleep while intoxicated by mephedrone, a drug also known on the street as Mcat. She awoke to her find herself on a bed with her trousers down, Rahim next to her and a wardrobe against the door. She said Rahim told her: “We just done it.” He was convicted of rape."

OPs Thoughts

I post this to highlight the suppressed and rarely spoken about racial and child abuse that takes place in England. I feel that you guys should know about the realities in jolly old England. A country widely seen as the most culturally tolerant in Europe. With stories like these..... that may not last much longer....

Make no mistake, England in terms of internal affairs is a pussy country. This is undeniable. Historically, imperialistic overlords but as of 2017 - in terms of internal issues - 100% pussy.

Amoral and fucked up cultural practices must be discussed and exposed regardless of race, religion or country of origin. This story follows last month's honour killing ( & rape) of a 20 year old South Asian, Muslim girl due to romantic relations with an Arab Muslim
[http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...html%3famp]

TDK

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Quote: (08-09-2017 11:27 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017...SApp_Other

Overview of Story

"Four trials find 17 men and one woman guilty of nearly 100 offences including rape and human trafficking of vulnerable women and girls. Operation Shelter has clear similarities to grooming scandals in Rotherham and Rochdale, which featured gangs of British Asian men abusing white girls. The men in operation Shelter are from a wider range of backgrounds, including Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish.

"The court heard that on April 2014, an 18-year-old victim fell asleep while intoxicated by mephedrone, a drug also known on the street as Mcat. She awoke to her find herself on a bed with her trousers down, Rahim next to her and a wardrobe against the door. She said Rahim told her: “We just done it.” He was convicted of rape."

TDK

YAY for diversity

Preaching to the choir here though dude, everyone is aware but it is hard to care about these issues anymore. Literally not a week goes by without another muslim grooming gang story or child abductions or teenage rapes, all from the usual suspects.

Complaining about things on the internet doesn't solve anything, I used to live in Newcastle, I left right around the time they were relocating 1000 something "syrian refugees" within my area, that was my small way of dealing with the issue. Moving to another country and taking my tax money with it, I could in theory stay and take part in activism or w.e, but I would lose my job if caught and be unable to finance myself anymore.

Yeah it sucks, but no love is lost for that country, it is actually beyond help in my eyes.

We have the Rotherham thread and the Migrant Invasion of Europe thread where we hear constantly of those stories.

The white woman looks to be an aggro-lesbian to me, so she may have gotten her share of young pussy as well.

Pakistani Muslims have been known to do this since the early 1980s - they first targeted Sikhs girls, but were beaten away back then by Sikh self-defense squads. Then they latched on the dysfunctional single-mother-bred white girls - much easier target. Also if the white fathers ever banded together into anti-grooming-gangs squads, then the cops would surely arrest them. The locals cannot win.

The UK will one day look like Islamabad - or London will - and it will be a shithole.