rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help

Need help

Hello

I am new to game and would like help with some things I am struggling with.

I am middle eastern man 5'7 muscular body. I come from a rich family. I used to be a fat nerd my whole life at school till the age of 19 when I got into fitness. I am 22 now ( I don't mean to brag but I don't lack in terms of looks) but I am sturggling with approaching women I don't know at bars and clubs because of ego and the way I was raised ( I come from a very religious family). I have a huge fear of rejection because I worked so hard to reach the state I am currently in ( I am petroleum engineer) and would hate to be rejected because the way I displayed myself to a girl didn't satisfy her requirements or that if I made I mistake she would disqaualify me. I had success with women ONLY THROUGH SOCIAL CIRCLES. I don't know if it's pride or ego that's holding me down but i hope that through this post people can help me and give me tips on how to change. I am from l Dubai so the scene here is international and I meet a lot of women from all over the world.

Need help

Quote: (08-08-2017 04:05 PM)Ag26 Wrote:  

Hello

I am new to game and would like help with some things I am struggling with.

I am middle eastern man 5'7 muscular body. I come from a rich family. I used to be a fat nerd my whole life at school till the age of 19 when I got into fitness. I am 22 now ( I don't mean to brag but I don't lack in terms of looks) but I am sturggling with approaching women I don't know at bars and clubs because of ego and the way I was raised ( I come from a very religious family). I have a huge fear of rejection because I worked so hard to reach the state I am currently in ( I am petroleum engineer) and would hate to be rejected because the way I displayed myself to a girl didn't satisfy her requirements or that if I made I mistake she would disqaualify me. I had success with women ONLY THROUGH SOCIAL CIRCLES. I don't know if it's pride or ego that's holding me down but i hope that through this post people can help me and give me tips on how to change. I am from l Dubai so the scene here is international and I meet a lot of women from all over the world.

Do the work..... the information you need is all over this site and all over the web. No one is gonna hold your hand and walk you through your transformation...

Read as much as you can and watch YouTube videos on topics you think you need help on and go out in the real world and put it to work. Or else your never gonna be the man you wanna be.

If it was easy everybody would do it

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Need help

All the info you need is already here on the forum. Time to get busy reading.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Need help

Realize this: You're better than most of the women you're approaching. This is already true of most guys but is certainly the case for you if what you've said about yourself is true. That might make you care about rejections less if you realize that the rejections don't reflect your value as a man.