rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Snapchat

Snapchat

guys i am trying to message people from the stories they post. for example i search a bar/club and see some girls and view their story video and then i want to message them but I cant. I know some stories you can swipe up and a keyboard appears but I havent seen any when I search by location. how do you guys message/approach on snapchat anyway?

thanks!

Snapchat

Quote: (08-05-2017 09:26 PM)Gandi Wrote:  

guys i am trying to message people from the stories they post. for example i search a bar/club and see some girls and view their story video and then i want to message them but I cant. I know some stories you can swipe up and a keyboard appears but I havent seen any when I search by location. how do you guys message/approach on snapchat anyway?

thanks!

Why waste your time with Snapchat? Does it actually help at all to get results? Seems worthless imo.

Snapchat

Snapchat is actually an incredible app as far as targeting women. I don't use Instagram just yet, but I intend to in very large part because of the use I saw from Snapchat. I was entirely off social media prior to this for much of the past 9 years.

The thing about Snapchat is it is perfect for doing things discreetly, which if you know anything about women, is a huge deal to them. They want to be sluts, but they don't want anyone to know. It isn't hard to use Snapchat to get certain girls to send you tit pics, poosy pics, and generally dirty stuff. Yes some girls will do that by regular text or whatever, but SC allows so many other girls to do this sort of thing. This doesn't guarantee sex, but it sure does move the process forward.

Aside from sexual things, it is much easier to keep texting going and fresh by sending a girl a snap of you either just so she can see you or so that she can see what you are doing. I haven't posted a story yet, but I can imagine if you have interesting stories girls will open you, including girls that haven't really been in touch. Sometimes this can create a spark, and for a wise man in the game he can ignite this into a flame with the right experience and luck.

Like I said, downloading and using SC has been one of the main reasons I decided to get back into social media and I tend to exploit IG to my maximum benefit because of my newfound knowledge as well as what others on this forum have said about IG.

Snapchat

Snapchat is pretty useful for messaging girls who you haven't talked too in a while. Plus, since you can see who is looking at your stories it's a good way to get a feel out on who is interested in you or not.

Instagram is better ROI, but Snapchat is very low maintenance.

Snapchat

Snapchat is a useful tool for plate management if you have a fun and interesting life. Snap pictures, stories of you going to nightclubs, concerts, parties, nature, etc and bitches will see you as high value. If you have 100 former plates looking at your stories, guaranteed one will pop out of the woodworks.

Snapchat

Snapchat is great because u can flirt with a lot of girls at once, and snapchat is big with 18-26 year olds.

Snapchat

Among the college set, SC has been killing IG. Of course they use both but the quality of snaps you get vs photos on IG [even DM] can vary quite a bit...

Snapchat

Another plus of Snapchat is that you can send a chick gifs that you might not normally be able to send via text.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Snapchat

Is the best overall strategy to: add all girls you've been meeting/pipelining as friends on the app, post high value pics/vids as stories on occasion and then take it from there based on who is viewing your content or initiates contact?

Snapchat

I love SC. Most of the aforementioned advice is golden. 99% of my followers are women who I've either smashed or want to smash.
I have an alter-ego playboy pimp character I routinely post as using one of the filters and they LOVE that shit.
I post snaps of me with other women and they Love that shit.
Even if I'm out, I ask random hot bishes to take a snap with me and they love that shit plus it's a great opener.
me: "hey I'm trying to show my homeboy how lit this place is, take a snap with me"
them: Okay! [enthusiastically]
Meanwhile, my audience constantly see's me with different hot woman and want to be next. I've even had chicks ask to Snap with me presumably to show all the other bishes she's got me for the night.

SC and IG stories are Phucking gold brother!

Snapchat

Another thing about snapchat when you've recently added someone they stay around the top of your friends list. For example when they send out a snap and pick all the people they want to send to, you're first on that list (after all their top friends of course) so sometimes you get an irrelevant snap and just go from there. Doesn't work all the time but depends on the girl. There is also the story technique mentioned a few times in this thread. That's how I get my foot in the door with new girls.