rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm not that kind of girl" Thread.

I wanted to start this thread. Forum members can contribute instances when girls have told them: "I am not that kind of girl." Which normally translates into the exact opposite of what they are claiming not to be.

Maybe it will help other people to realize instances of female bullshit and what you have to gain by pushing forward and not listening to what they try to portray themselves as.

I've never had a girl use this exact phrase before, but the hamster principle is well established. The more she protests about not doing something, the more certain that she has done it before.

Quote: (08-05-2017 04:35 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I've never had a girl use this exact phrase before, but the hamster principle is well established. The more she protests about not doing something, the more certain that she has done it before or will do it that night.

Fixed it!

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

"How dare you?

What kind of a man do you think I am.

You are insulting my modesty. Not to mention my precious chastity."

Give her something to think about.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

[Image: DBuPujaVYAEKLde.jpg:large]

Its usually a sign of that her logic, morals and emotions are not synchronized. My current gf and my best/ favorite gf ever asked me if we can go back to my place within the 1st hour of the 2nd date, pretty much immediately after we started making out. She knew exactly what she wanted and as a girlfriend is open and feminine yet has her emotions under control. By the way she had been with 3 guys before me.

I know some guys think that it is part of a women's nature to say one thing and do another. But it's not necessarily a female trait, it is a sign of a person who does not know how to deal with their emotions.

Quote: (08-05-2017 03:27 PM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

I wanted to start this thread. Forum members can contribute instances when girls have told them: "I am not that kind of girl." Which normally translates into the exact opposite of what they are claiming not to be.

Maybe it will help other people to realize instances of female bullshit and what you have to gain by pushing forward and not listening to what they try to portray themselves as.

In my experience it tends to mean that she used to be that kind of girl and is trying to not be anymore.

I used to work in sales and it's kind of like when customers say "I'm not going to buy anything today". This is what they say when they know they probably will buy today but they are trying to talk themselves and the sales person out of it.

^
I always tell the salesperson when I am doing research for size and color, and will not be buying. So that, if they are on commission, they can give precedence to a paying customer.

It's sad that clear, straight talk constantly gets misinterpreted because other people are emotional fucking babies.

- - -

Girls who actually do have boyfriends and actually are not up to cheat say the exact same things as girls who are single or have every intention of cheating as long as you keep moving in the right direction.

Play on, player, and know them by their actions.

Whenever I hear a girl say that, I always think:

"Not with you now yet" Which means we all know she is that type of girl, for the right man, at the right time.

Wether or not to try build more attraction, comfort and convert or cut your losses is then your decision.

Quote: (08-06-2017 04:00 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

^
I always tell the salesperson when I am doing research for size and color, and will not be buying. So that, if they are on commission, they can give precedence to a paying customer.

If you came in to "just research" one, you're leaving with two. [Image: banana.gif]

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Nope, never.

If I came in to research it means I'm buying online for 50-75% of the retail cost.

I got this before and then she suggested I meet her at some place as apposed to my sexual suggestion.

Thinking cutting my losses?