rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries where 1st date S&M is most acceptable to try

I only got into this in the last couple years so haven't had too much time to experiment, but found Thai girls to be most ok with doing ridiculous shit with little hesitation on the first try.

For those who are into this type of thing, what other countries have the most acceptability to this. Like the typical American chick will freak out unless you ask or very slowly work up to it and maybe 1 out of 5 will be ok with the most extreme stuff. Naturally the asking part is difficult in places where English is limited, so any thoughts?

Not sure what kind of impression you're setting on american chicks but if you frame everything right they are just as slutty as the most slutty countries out there. It's all about SMV so it really depends on the person and many other factors. You think a local Thai guy has the same experience?

Quote: (08-05-2017 03:32 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Not sure what kind of impression you're setting on american chicks but if you frame everything right they are just as slutty as the most slutty countries out there. It's all about SMV so it really depends on the person and many other factors. You think a local Thai guy has the same experience?

I'm not talking about sluttiness though, and that's not true man, you have to put in some work in the US, vs SE Asia girls will come straight to your room or go back after a single drink and hardly any convo because you're white with some dough.

My question was specific to S&M though, there're countries where most women would find it degrading or in some cases criminal. I think US falls somewhere in the middle, I was asking about countries where it's ok to just get into right away

Not every person on the forum has the exact same traits so your question doesn't really make sense unless you want to to be more specific.

I believe Germany has a reputation for being very accepting of BDSM

Madison, WI Datasheet

Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.

What do you mean by "first date S&M"? Do you mean just a little bit of rope or hand cuffs? Or do you mean something more?

And why do you need this on the first date? Lots of women are into S&M, but that doesn't mean they will do it on a "first date." An exception would be a play party, where there is safety in numbers.

A girl might very well into spanking on a first date. That doesn't mean it will be okay to tie her up on the first date. Women just want to have an easy way to get out if they need to get out.

I'm equally confused by the first date caveat.

Anything is possible with the correct framing, but most girls like to build significant comfort before becoming more "open-minded" in this respect.

Madison, WI Datasheet

Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.

Well this is for my travels, I'm not gonna take out a chick multiple times while on vacation, not enough time. I mean an extreme version of s&m, hard face slapping, ropes, gag...

Between this and your thread on DTF pitching Argentinian chicks to your hotel I'm starting to wonder if you're just trolling.

I'd stick to using your natural weapons - your hands - rather than trying to bring in rope etc... on a first fling. Women have been indoctrinated by feminism etc. to believe that any sort of aggression is "oppression" so they get triggered easily - though if you get past their boundaries they know quite well that they need a little punishment for cathartic release so they can stop pretending to be these uppity princesses and realize they don't have to make such efforts. You can still engage in slapping, nipple pinching, choking, deep throating, spanking - you don't really need tools for any such initiation.

I suppose anywhere you have either enlightened women who have moved beyond the dictates of religious dogma, or who have not been infected by feminism, would be good places to look. But I'm not really sure where that would be.... Which relates to the thread I posted inquiring as to where to find enlightened and creative women.

You would probably do better looking on OKcupid or Tinder for girls where you get them focused on the S&M aspects within one or two weeks and THEN go for a visit. A one-nighter for such a thing is probably more difficult. You could even try the Literotica forums, perhaps. I've met a couple kinky girls on Tinder who would definitely be down. All you really need is a submissive nice girl type, preferably young (under 21) so she hasn't been totally ruined by boring fucks and alcohol so as to become overly angsty (bitchy), trite (lazy in bed), or jaded (boring). It also obviously helps if they aren't currently getting laid, so shy girls are often the way to go.

I dunno man.

I'd say America. Too many American girls saw my under-the-bed-restraint system on the first date and nearly wet their panties for me to say otherwise.

Quote: (08-07-2017 12:45 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

I dunno man.

I'd say America. Too many American girls saw my under-the-bed-restraint system on the first date and nearly wet their panties for me to say otherwise.

^ Yes.

Even when I banged my feminist English adjunct, she was all torn up inside by finding out she liked being spanked.

Also by my cock, but the point is, I'm yet to encounter the American girl who doesn't enjoy at least "soft" S&M and already knows it. A lot of American women you aren't even banging will admit to enjoy getting choked, slapped, or tied up if you have the right vibe and get them talking.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Southeast Asian women are the most kinky and open to one night stands in my experience. I also have to add Czech girls-very kinky women.