rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Russian Pawgs

Miami Russian Pawgs

Can you guys help me out. I would like to know if there is a plethora of thick curvy, athletic Russian women in in Miami.

If so do these Russian women only date within their race / culture ? Are they westernized, stuck up, not nice ?

Any black guys have any experience pulling Miami Russian women who resemble the ones in the pics ??

Would it be asking for trouble if a man of different race / ethnicity dated several Russian women ? I hear there are a lot of mobsters and criminals and would not want to be the victim of jealous / Racial violence.

[Image: 65250837657093036703.jpg][Image: 23348594963052942610.jpg][Image: 03917311601389978524.jpg][Image: Wooa7.jpg][Image: Naked-Workout.gif]

Miami Russian Pawgs

wtf. I didnt even know there WERE women like that.

Miami Russian Pawgs

That is FAT if not obese.

Miami Russian Pawgs

anyone else who can help me...that isn't gay ?

Miami Russian Pawgs

Rule 34 rides again!

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-05-2011 07:59 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

Can you guys help me out. I would like to know if there is a plethora of thick curvy, athletic Russian women in in Miami.

Only one girl there actually looks Russian, so you may open up your preferences a bit.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-05-2011 03:53 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Only one girl there actually looks Russian, so you may open up your preferences a bit.

The pics are examples of body types that I like. Women with thin waists, thick butts, thick legs, thick thighs, muscular bodies and / or hour glass figures.

I wanted to know if there are a lot of Russian women in Miami who have this type of physique.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-05-2011 04:34 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

I wanted to know if there are a lot of Russian women in Miami who have this type of physique.

I don't think I ever seen a single Russian chick with a body like that. Most chicks in Russia are thin, and don't have Brazilian asses. Those who are obese don't look like that either.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:31 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I don't think I ever seen a single Russian chick with a body like that. Most chicks in Russia are thin, and don't have Brazilian asses. Those who are obese don't look like that either.
The Russian women I have seen (NJ - ATL - CA) are a combination of tall, fit and / or curvy with nice butts.

Are you talking about Russian women who live in Russia or Russian women who live in Miami ?

Miami Russian Pawgs

Thick Russian girls are a rare commodity, and to look for them specifically in one American city, well... good luck with that.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-07-2011 12:34 PM)brosenthal91 Wrote:  

Thick Russian girls are a rare commodity, and to look for them specifically in one American city, well... good luck with that.

Velkrum, I love that look also although a few of the girls you pointed out are a bit on the chunky side. Here's my ideal Russian girl in terms of athleticism and curves:
[Image: Masha_741.jpg]
In USA try NYC (Brighton Beach aka "little Odessa") as it has the highest concentration of Ukrainian/Russian women. Also, I've met quite a few Russian's in Philly as well.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Seems as if what you are after is quite rare. These species are said to exist and they have been written into fables of past, but their existence is disputed and there is little scientific evidence to suggest they are a real phenomena.

So I am sorry to say, but finding fat Russian women in Russia is not easy at all.

On a more serious note, German women, and to some degree Scandinavians, tend to have the heavier set builds you are looking for. I just see a bunch of fat bishes, but at least you wont have much competition [Image: smile.gif]

Muscular women are from any demographic really. Its time in the gym that counts there.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-07-2011 09:44 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Seems as if what you are after is quite rare. These species are said to exist and they have been written into fables of past, but their existence is disputed and there is little scientific evidence to suggest they are a real phenomena.

So I am sorry to say, but finding fat Russian women in Russia is not easy at all.

On a more serious note, German women, and to some degree Scandinavians, tend to have the heavier set builds you are looking for. I just see a bunch of fat bishes, but at least you wont have much competition [Image: smile.gif]

Muscular women are from any demographic really. Its time in the gym that counts there.

hahahahahahahah, harry I LOVE your sense of humour *spits porridge everywhere in laughter* ahahahahahha

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Miami Russian Pawgs

deal with it queers, I'm not into skin and bones I like curves and muscle.

Hopefully someone who lives in Miami or has experience with Miami's Russian women can help me out.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:03 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

Hopefully someone who lives in Miami or has experience with Miami's Russian women can help me out.

Don't worry velkrum. I like women like this

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPUOxGKvlbQ9YsMQ1loDF...gDd5za-z3c]

but many men in here are revolted by it.

What can you do? Soldier on, bro, soldier on.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-08-2011 01:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Yea you're right. Funny thing is when they post pictures of girls who have bodies like 12 yo boys...u don't see me making comments about.

To each his own.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-08-2011 02:51 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Yea you're right. Funny thing is when they post pictures of girls who have bodies like 12 yo boys...u don't see me making comments about.

To each his own.

Yes ! exactly. I'm noticing quite a few posters adopting negative feminine traits. I thought cattiness was for bitches..

Moma, Rakish repped. Good to know there are a few guys on this forum with class and respect.

Hopefully someone will be able to answer my original Q's though.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:03 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

That's your personal problem. Why some fetishists react so aggressively when they learn not everyone shares their fetishes?

Quote:Quote:

I already told you, Russian women do not look like that, you're looking in a wrong place.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-08-2011 03:30 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 02:51 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

To each his own.

Yes ! exactly. I'm noticing quite a few posters adopting negative feminine traits. I thought cattiness was for bitches..

Moma, Rakish repped. Good to know there are a few guys on this forum with class and respect.

Hopefully someone will be able to answer my original Q's though.

Its a retarded question. To each his own and I wont knock anyones taste in women, but asking for a fox to be built like a buffalo is silly.

Eastern European women, and that includes Russians, are not built to have massive asses on small waists with barbarian shoulders and cottage cheese in the thighs.

Its like walking into Porsche and asking them to tell you where they sell their cars with the classic bonnet and engine, but you want the fucking Ford 250's rear on the thing because you need the utility.

If this is what appeals to you, thats cool, but stick to African and Latina women where its more typical. You wont generally find it in Asia or Eastern Europe. Thank god for that too.

No one can help you find Russian women that look like that in the USA because you wont even find that many in Russia. If you do, rest assured they will be available.

A picture of a 12 year old boys bum.

[Image: 73.jpg&sa=X&ei=uXhpTpS7POWKmQXWr5w3&ved=...TiLpdL3szQ]

Happy gay pedo checking out

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:32 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Its a retarded question. To each his own and I wont knock anyones taste in women, but asking for a fox to be built like a buffalo is silly.

Eastern European women, and that includes Russians, are not built to have massive asses on small waists with barbarian shoulders and cottage cheese in the thighs.

Its like walking into Porsche and asking them to tell you where they sell their cars with the classic bonnet and engine, but you want the fucking Ford 250's rear on the thing because you need the utility.

If this is what appeals to you, thats cool, but stick to African and Latina women where its more typical. You wont generally find it in Asia or Eastern Europe. Thank god for that too.

No one can help you find Russian women that look like that in the USA because you wont even find that many in Russia. If you do, rest assured they will be available.
hey hooligan harry how about you suck my dick faggot and don't tell me "what I need to stick to" you bitch. no need to talk shit if your built like a tic tac with 2 grapes attached.

I've met quite a few Russian women who fit my description but they were from NJ and CA.

I'm really not interested in hearing from racist losers with no experience. If your NOT from Miami and your NOT into women that look like the pics above, I'm NOT interested in hearing from you

Miami Russian Pawgs

How about you post pictures of Russian women that look like that rather than women of other ethnicities that look like that? I think you'd catch a lot less flack.

Miami Russian Pawgs

They do exist
[attachment=3037]

Miami Russian Pawgs

Mmmmmm I love skinny girls with some nice, thick asses and thighs. Nothing better than bending them over and beating that shit up. I also love toothpick girls that can't handle my dick because I'm a pervert and don't discriminate.

Velkrum - most guys around here don't like thick girls like that and call them fat lol. Don't worry about them.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:55 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:32 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

hey hooligan harry how about you suck my dick faggot and don't tell me "what I need to stick to" you bitch. no need to talk shit if your built like a tic tac with 2 grapes attached.

I've met quite a few Russian women who fit my description but they were from NJ and CA.

I'm really not interested in hearing from racist losers with no experience. If your NOT from Miami and your NOT into women that look like the pics above, I'm NOT interested in hearing from you

Good lord, we have an absolute winner here dont we!

Racist loser? Now where my good man did you see anything racist in my posts? I said you need to stick to the sort of women and ethnicities that produce the body type that appeals to you. I think all the vinegar from that chip on your shoulder has fermented your brain.

I lived in Russia and have extensive travel experience across Eastern Europe. The women are not built like that. You might as well try to find a fucking unicorn and see if you cant mount that instead.

You are asking about thick russian women? Russian women dont tend to be thick...

You are then asking about thick russian women in Miami? Well russians are hardly a major demographic in Miami, and thick Russian women are a non existent demographic even in Russia...

Good luck finding your unicorn bro!

You win the retard of the week award. You really are a fucking idiot.

Miami Russian Pawgs

Lol a tic tac with 2 grapes attached hahaha