rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else have this problem when you go out?

Most of my friends / ppl i chill wit are women. (roughly 90%)

My main guy friends havent really lived in the same town as me after highschool and I have only chilled with a handful dudes over the last 8 yrs.

So pretty much everytime I go out im rolling wit (2-5) females. And I always see other females Im friends wit and the the group im there with will get jealous and the bitch shields come out! Ill seriously be talking to one girl I know when I can hear the other girls say / mutter some shit like dont worry you look better than her. And the girl im talking to will hear it, and then get pissed. Then I have to go into damage control.

This shit gets annoying. Gets that I get for chilling wit females all the damn time.

I would do one of 2 things

Ignore it

Laugh and amplify the situation as a joke. Say something like "oh you better work harder she's winning me over!"

Either way, don't take it seriously.

Quote: (09-05-2011 10:05 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

I would do one of 2 things

Ignore it

Laugh and amplify the situation as a joke. Say something like "oh you better work harder she's winning me over!"

Either way, don't take it seriously.

Strangers talking shit about you isnt gonna be a joke or taken as one. Laughing will amplify it all right, in the wrong way im afraid.

Kinda hard to brush off two of your friends on the verge or getting into a verbal and physical altercation.

There's nothing you can do. Just enjoy the fact that women are fighting over you and enjoy your night and don't get involved.

Or go solo.

Go balls deep

I normally just have a chit chat wit the trouble maker and let her know not to be doing that shit.

Quote: (09-05-2011 10:39 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I normally just have a chit chat wit the trouble maker and let her know not to be doing that shit.

THIS.

I had some previously bitchy female friends. If you directly call them out on their shit, they'll learn to "behave" around you. Seriously, immediately call them out in a stern, almost fatherly kind of way. If they respect you, they'll never cause problems "in your presence" again.

They call it AMOG for a reason. If you can't control your own posse, you're not much of an AMOG anymore are you?

Of course, this is mostly for your can't/shouldn't/friend-zone types. If you're trying to game them, shit might get complicated.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."

I think you should 'nuke' the ones making the snide comments and should not just 'let it go'.

They are clearly saying it loud enough to dis you in front of the girl you are with.

As an example of the recommended 'nuke' to drop on them:
"If she [one that they say looks better] really was better looking than her [girl you are with now] , then I would be with her, but i'm not, so you can figure it out."

and walk off

If you deliver this right, the hamster wheel should melt.

You need more guy friends. Don't go out with women exclusively to meet girls.

Quote: (10-26-2015 11:37 AM)EvanWilson Wrote:  

I think you should 'nuke' the ones making the snide comments and should not just 'let it go'.

They are clearly saying it loud enough to dis you in front of the girl you are with.

"If she [one that they say looks better] really was better looking than her [girl you are with now] , then I would be with her, but i'm not, so you can figure it out."

and walk off

If you're bumping an ancient thread, please mention:
1) that you're bumping
2) why you're bumping

Also, of all the threads you could have bumped, why did you bump a troll thread started by one of the forum's most legendary trolls? Dash Global was the Little Dark of his day.

Quote: (10-26-2015 02:07 PM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2015 11:37 AM)EvanWilson Wrote:  

and walk off

If you're bumping an ancient thread, please mention:
1) that you're bumping
2) why you're bumping

Also, of all the threads you could have bumped, why did you bump a troll thread started by one of the forum's most legendary trolls? Dash Global was the Little Dark of his day.

Thomas The Rhymer beat me to it, but I would like to add that UgSlayer and his gran conquest of Miami without giving one detail about where he went or how he made it happen, wasn't much better than Lee.

I didn't think it made a difference (and am surprised people noticed)

I have just been going around the past few months and adding comments when I felt like it to a thread.

Also, on some I was looking at the date and time stamp in the lower left thinking that was the posting date of the recent comments, not realizing it was for the member; and the time/date stamp I should be looking at is in the upper right corner.

People will usually notice, especially when the first posts (including OP's) are from banned members.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee