rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

alone in SE asia.

alone in SE asia.

Hi everyone. Ive been a frequent reader of this board for about a year now , finally school is off and I have the chance to travel .. this is My first post here.

situation is this , at the end of this month Me and two of My buddies are flying to bangkok , they will hang around for about two weeks which leaves Me an extra 12 days to travel on My own.
Im 26 , white with northern/eastern european looks.. after too many years in the university and right before the desperation of office life I want to have a blast.

question is what are My options.. Im looking for a nice city with guaranteed action with the ladies.. I want to live it big 3rd world style. am relatively fit and attractive and like all of us wish to feel like a movie star for a moment or two [Image: angel.gif]. I have the means to fly anywhere around SE asia. one of the main candidates is obviously Manila but Im also considering north thailand , or maybe even Beijing.

another question is , how would you travel if you had only 2 days alone.. in terms of planning... hotels , laptop or no laptop.. how to find friends and stuff to do , places to be etc.
any help is highly appreciated

alone in SE asia.

Where I would go:

-Manila
-Boracay
-Bangkok
-Chiang Mai

Don't go to Beijing. I assume you want to get laid and if you only have twelve days, no social circle, and no Mandarin you probably will not get laid.

If you want guaranteed action, stick to Philippines or Thailand.

Manila isn't a "nice" city but you are going to have more chicks than you can handle.

Bangkok is the shit and I suggest you go there, all things considered.

alone in SE asia.

Yo, I was basically by myself in BKK for 99 percent of the time.
Once you know the right places to hit up(which is on rooshvforum) you'll be fine. That was my mistake since I hit the wrong places and thought most girls either pros or would avoid foreigners. This was because I was at Nana where all the pros are and approaching there is not productive. That was until I found the right venue due to YMG's advice.

Daygame the high end mall called Siam Paragon. The really rich girls are there. If you can find that speaks good English you'll basically have someone to show you around which is cool since I hate hitting nightclubs solo. Just ask for directions and then ask her to show you and just start blabbing to hook her.

I agree with YMG, go to Bangkok. Its amazing.

alone in SE asia.

Quote: (09-04-2011 11:49 PM)Crusty Wrote:  

question is what are My options.. Im looking for a nice city with guaranteed action with the ladies..

Do you have reasonable budget for those 12 days?
Are you interested in p4p or strictly non-pros?

Quote:Quote:

another question is , how would you travel if you had only 2 days alone.. in terms of planning... hotels , laptop or no laptop.. how to find friends and stuff to do , places to be etc.
any help is highly appreciated

Read travelwiki.
Google some relevant forums, and read them.
Download loveplanet and other similar crap, and read them in the airplane.

alone in SE asia.

Quote: (09-05-2011 12:56 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Where I would go:

-Manila
-Boracay
-Bangkok
-Chiang Mai

Don't go to Beijing. I assume you want to get laid and if you only have twelve days, no social circle, and no Mandarin you probably will not get laid.

If you want guaranteed action, stick to Philippines or Thailand.

Manila isn't a "nice" city but you are going to have more chicks than you can handle.

Bangkok is the shit and I suggest you go there, all things considered.

THIS!!!

Manila / Cebu / Bangkok

Bring about 2 big boxes of condoms! [Image: banana.gif]

alone in SE asia.

You will have to get a visa, but im kicking ass here in Saigon.

alone in SE asia.

Quote: (09-05-2011 09:59 AM)Chemical O Wrote:  

bust out a data sheet

alone in SE asia.

Crusty,
BKK is the shit as mentioned here. It's an awesome city, search the forum for more info/details about this uber addictive city.
If you want beaches, then ko Samui/Phuket is awesome but Bali, Indonesia is hot. The beaches in the Phils (Bohol, Boracay, Palawan) will blow your mind. Not sure about Manila, I'd suggest against it and instead, go to a smaller city in the Phils like Cebu, Davao and you'll be right on or near beautiful beaches and more girls than you can handle.

alone in SE asia.

Quote: (09-05-2011 09:59 AM)Chemical O Wrote:  

How's the weather?