rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever in awe at some PUA / Alphas that you see around you???

Even though this may sound gay, IDGAF as I give credit where it's due.

I know a lot of you can recognize other alpha's and PUA's on the streets and in public. But occasionally, you come across someone that seems like the pinnacle of these and just think to yourself how much Pvssy this guy is getting.

I came across one of these on the train the other day. I acknowledged him and I'm pretty sure he acknowledged me as we were both getting off the train at the same time. We got off on the same stop and I'm pretty damn sure he was going into my suburb for a booty call. Never seen the guy before as I ride the same train everyday.

This dude had a cool swagger, probably in his 40's, good clothes, friggin tall and built, and caucasian so I know this guy could get some every single day if he wanted to.

I was almost tempted to ask him while he stood next to me for the train to pass if he was going on a date and start a conversation like that.

Have you guys come across this and felt the same way at some point?

Quote: (07-28-2017 01:14 PM)chitown72 Wrote:  

Every time I look in the mirror
[Image: KJd7p76.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Even though this may sound gay, -snip-

I acknowledged him and I'm pretty sure he acknowledged me as we were both getting off the train at the same time. We got off on the same stop and I'm pretty damn sure he was going into my suburb for a booty call. Never seen the guy before as I ride the same train everyday.

-snip-
I was almost tempted to ask him while he stood next to me for the train to pass if he was going on a date and start a conversation like that.

He may very well have been going on a "booty call", but not the type you were thinking of. But as you've mentioned gay and you and him admired each other on the train, if you had asked him about the date and he had invited you along to make it a threeseome the date might not have gone in the direction you were hoping for. [Image: undecided.gif]

[Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif]

Admiration ?! for another dude ?! Be careful OP
Admiration is something women, kids and lesser men have for Men and I picture it like this:

[Image: Kr6E2n.gif]

And I'd rather get respect from peers, like this:

[Image: UnfinishedDistantGrassspider.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I was simultaneously impressed, mortified and amused when I witnessed a 4'10" 25 y/o Arab try to hit on a 20 y/o 6 on a tram in Melbourne.

Gotta play to win I guess.

p.s. I'm actually being generous with the height there. He was literally in between "short" and "midget".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-29-2017 07:38 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I was simultaneously impressed, mortified and amused when I witnessed a 4'10" 25 y/o Arab try to hit on a 20 y/o 6 on a tram in Melbourne.

Gotta play to win I guess.

p.s. I'm actually being generous with the height there. He was literally in between "short" and "midget".

I'm even more impressed that you made it out of Melbourne without being jailed for being a heterosexual male.

Wife's latina, so I got off with a warning.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This thread is going in the direction I was hoping for.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Apparently the forum has a use we weren't expecting.
[Image: gay.gif]

I know a lot of you can recognize other alpha's and PUA's on the streets and in public. But occasionally, you come across someone that seems like the pinnacle of these and just think to yourself how much Pvssy this guy is getting.

I came across one of these on the train the other day. I acknowledged him and I'm pretty sure he acknowledged me as we were both getting off the train at the same time. We got off on the same stop and I'm pretty damn sure he was going into my suburb for a booty call. Never seen the guy before as I ride the same train everyday.

This dude had a cool swagger, probably in his 40's, good clothes, friggin tall and built, and caucasian so I know this guy could get some every single day if he wanted to.

You turn faggot? What you said is extremely feminine.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I'm in awe of people unironically calling themselves PUAs.

Let me take a stab at this. I suspect OP is just Asian, rather than gay. Or maybe both.

Being in awe of a good-looking, tall, muscular guy who gets laid?

That's nothing - rather be in awe of this bloke if his t-shirt is in any way a reflection of his dating life:

[Image: Sorry-Girls.jpg]

That's the kind of irrational self-confidence that you need sometimes.

PUAs? Nope, never.

Natural alphas? Yes.

I saw some of the dustiest dudes with some of the finest women eat outing out of their palm last night so yeah sometimes I am in awe. They had all the game money couldn't buy, it's encouraging and something to work towards.

Growth Over Everything Else.

LOL, you guys are too funny. Yeah I guess I opened up myself for that one. Haha.

Keep em coming...

I know I'm a confident and secure mofo so it's all good.

OP got AA and couldn't go for the insta-date. Should have opened him and gone for the number close at least.

Whatever don't sweat it plenty of other dudes out there.

Quote: (07-31-2017 01:05 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

OP got AA and couldn't go for the insta-date. Should have opened him and gone for the number close at least.

Whatever don't sweat it plenty of other dudes out there.

LOL! Half you guys are in the wrong industry.

General, pm me big boy...I'll fly to your place. [Image: wink.gif] LOL!

damn so u gotta be caucasian to get some every single day. never knew that. thanks

Quote: (07-30-2017 06:06 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Let me take a stab at this. I suspect OP is just Asian, rather than gay. Or maybe both.

I don't get it but I did laugh a little.

Seriously though asking a random dude on the train if he is going on a date is gay as shit

Quote: (07-31-2017 10:40 PM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2017 06:06 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I don't get it but I did laugh a little.

Women of many races think tall white men are gods, but among men I've only seen it in Asians.

Quote: (08-02-2017 02:23 AM)billyb Wrote:  

Seriously though asking a random dude on the train if he is going on a date is gay as shit

Only if he opens by referring to the subject as "sailor".

As in, "hey there, sailor, you going on a date?"

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

None of the things you mention signal he has any game, just that he is conventionally attractive. He might be a dude who got married 20 years ago to the first girl he met at his freshman dorm, currently on his way to his sister-in-laws place to babysit the kids.

I'm generally more impressed by people who don't have these things but somehow leave a bar with a smoking hot chic.