rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram domination by Vinny the IGCasanova and Instantical

Social media has become a big part of our lives and social media presence becomes more and more of a necessity in a modern day society. For years Instagram was heavily dominated by hot chicks leaving the guy as observer and worshiper. Well this is no longer the case. It is time to switch roles and take Instagram game to the next level!

As some of you probably know, for more than a year now we have been working on improving the Instagram Game concept. Since the time first Instagram datasheet was posted many RVFers have built notable followings, value displaying albums and gotten lots of dates and bangs.

Recently we took it to the next level where me and FlyHigher123 worked together to create the best Instagram growth service currently available on the market. From RVFers to RVFers. And now we want to give back to the community.

We have given a free 2 month trial to several reputable RVF members who have agreed to experience it and report back in this thread.

We also want to offer a special discount to RVF members: Use discount code RVF5 for basic plan and RVF10SPECIAL for advanced/premium plans. ->Advanced plan only 19.95 a month

[Image: attachment.jpg37244]   

The service is highly-automated, you only need to sign up and post pictures and stories to your Instagram. Everything else is working completely hands-free for you. All plans include our monthly picture guide which gives you example pictures, inspiration and explanations on how to take attractive pictures.

You can earn up to ONE YEAR FOR FREE by inviting your friends to use our service:
Refer one friend - get one month for free
6 friends - get 7 months for free
10 friends - one year for free
If you enjoy our service and help us spread the word you will get a month free for every new client. For example DigitalNomad has been our client for a while and loves the service and by spreading the word he already got two free months.
You can also form a comment group with your friends where all of you comment on each others pictures. This way your pictures will get individual, high-quality comments which is rewarded by the Instagram algorithm and also makes your account appear more legit.

Test out our like boost and get a free 500-1000 likes to one new photo you post.
https://www.igcasanova.com/free-like-boost/
Extra likes make your photos rank in top pictures for the hashtags and geolocation you use, which supports your organic growth.

Enough has been said about the cumulative effect of having value displaying social media, this thread will be used to collect real time reports from people on how this have improved their lifestyle.

Instead of complaining about the social media addiction of girls that Facebook and Instagram has brought to us we use it a powerful advantage for men. It’s about your attitude - you might not like some things in life, but with the right attitude you can use even these bad things to your advantage!

https://www.igcasanova.com/instagram-game/

[Image: attachment.jpg37245]   

[delete]

Vinny as much as I personally dislike Instagram it sounds like you have created a valuable product so I hope you make lots of money from it.

This shit works!

I've been on the Instagram train for a year now and have about 10k followers. Like most people I started with Followliker but for some time now I've tried out Vinnys new tool.

The huge benefit with this tool is the number of likes you get. Now all my photos always get 1000+ likes. That makes a lot of difference especially when you have a lot of followers. It makes it look more legit.

For online I pretty much stopped using Tinder and only doing Instagram game. As recently as last week I banged a slim blond Ukrainian girl here in Kiev that I chatted up on Instagram. On our first date she browsed through the photos on my Instagram and made comments how impressed she was with my photos and lifestyle.

In addition I have 2 more hot Instagram leads here in Kiev. One is a really cute brunette that I'll meet later today for our second date.

Nice, are these real human followers or bots? What happens if you stop using the service at any point, would there be a drastic drop off in engagement? Thank you

Quote: (07-25-2017 03:02 PM)drluv Wrote:  

Nice, are these real human followers or bots? What happens if you stop using the service at any point, would there be a drastic drop off in engagement? Thank you

You will gain real, high-quality followers:
The automation offered by Instantical likes and follows real users of your selected target group/in your target location. A lot of them follow back, the automation unfollows them after a few days. Your account following grows organically.

All the engagement coming from your regular followers will continue, only the additional like boost will stop when you terminate the service.

Vinny I think if you could get some case studies for this, you'd get even more interest in your service (me among others). Doesn't have to show all account details of course.

Quote: (07-25-2017 03:40 PM)icrus Wrote:  

Vinny I think if you could get some case studies for this, you'd get even more interest in your service (me among others). Doesn't have to show all account details of course.

Exactly due to privacy reasons we don't do it. But this thread will be used for people to disclose as much information as they are comfortable with.

I am a case study myself and I have banged a Ukrainian girl with Brazilian ass off Instagram couple days ago. I am a firm believer in the concept and hopefully other users' stories will help the rest to open their eyes on Instagram as an awesome tool in a playa's toolbox.

Quote: (07-25-2017 11:05 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

I believe I was the first customer but I am sure this thing will be huge - it works great and as IG goes it does as much as you could wish for.

Thanks for the awesome review amigo.
And yes you were our very first client!

Quote: (07-25-2017 11:23 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

For online I pretty much stopped using Tinder and only doing Instagram game. As recently as last week I banged a slim blond Ukrainian girl here in Kiev that I chatted up on Instagram. On our first date she browsed through the photos on my Instagram and made comments how impressed she was with my photos and lifestyle.
In addition I have 2 more hot Instagram leads here in Kiev. One is a really cute brunette that I'll meet later today for our second date.

Nice results my friend. I hope you will report many more bangs in this thread in the future!

I see. However, I'd be more interested in cold, hard facts in terms of growth rates, engagement, how targeted the followers are ASF.

I'd be rather looking into using this for biz purposes if it is indeed effective and powerful. Imo it is a waste to only use it for girls (nice side effect though).

Quote: (07-25-2017 04:42 PM)icrus Wrote:  

I see. However, I'd be more interested in cold, hard facts in terms of growth rates, engagement, how targeted the followers are ASF.

I'd be rather looking into using this for biz purposes if it is indeed effective and powerful. Imo it is a waste to only use it for girls (nice side effect though).

We have business clients also. Well good idea, let me look into it.

Im willing to try it for a month and report back here.

I currently have around 840-850 followers and get about 20 likes per photo while following back about half of those.. I gained most of those followers using Crowdfire's free service by following a bunch of people and then unfollowing those who hadnt followed back after a few days, but then Instagram changed their TOS and Crowdfires Intagram features became useless. I still use them for Twitter once in a while, altough it was better before Twitter changed THEIR rules first a few years back.

My account has been sitting idle for a while and I only get on it a couple of times a week to give some likes and post the ocassional picture. Il use a posting schedule and keep a closer record of followers to unfollowers.

Quote: (07-25-2017 04:42 PM)icrus Wrote:  

The followers are specifically targeted according to your wishes, you can select locations, followers of other accounts, users who have used certain hashtags. With our advanced filter algorithms we filter out other business accounts, spam accounts etc.
We can even filter by gender with an accuracy of over 80%.

Organic Engagement rate usually is 8-12% when using the service.
For follower growth for one of the accounts using our advanced service take a look at the attached picture(source: socialblade.com):

[Image: attachment.jpg37251]   

If you have specific questions for your own business feel free to contact us directly!

I have signed up and I am getting like 800 likes on average for my posts.

Thanks Vinny

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Social media is truly an abomination that is destroying normal human social interactions. This service just adds numbers to a man's account. More followers, more likes. The effect is simply to provide an artificial boost in perceived popularity. Women see a man with thousands of followers and likes and assume he must have some sort of micro-fame to garner such attention, and thus must have a high SMV. Voila, instant attraction. I have no doubt this actually works too, which is quite incredible and a sad reflection of where our culture currently stands.

That being said, the success of an operation like will become its own undoing. Imagine if everyone starts doing this - the whole thing quickly becomes meaningless. If everyone has five thousand followers then suddenly it means nothing. You'll need 100k followers to stand out. The social media arms race will continue with greater and greater reliance on bots and automated software until eventually janitors and night watchmen will gleefully send out posts to their millions of (fake) followers. Every girl north of a 6 will have millions of followers. The population of Earth will be under ten billion, but the population of social media will be approximately 100 trillion.

More realistically, eventually women will realize it's all nonsense and that followers and likes don't mean anything if men can just fake them so easily. They will then heavily discount social media followers/likes as a DHV and start juding by some other metric instead. That's probably a few years away, however.

Anyway, Vinny, don't take this as me raining on your parade. It's a brilliant idea and I hope you are successful in this venture and that guys find it useful. I just couldn't help but rant a little on this topic. Social media has completely upended normal social interactions in the past decade (dating especially) and the change has been wholly and massively for the worse. The very fact that a service like this is useful (and almost necessary) speaks volumes.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I signed up and it boosted my likes big time. It's the real deal.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Any suggestions for getting good photos?

Was debating hiring professional headshot photographer here in NYC, but always feel too damn awkward. Plus $1000 for just a few photos, hmmm.

will definitely use your service once my photo game is more on point

Coming from someone who's not crazy about social media and have the same feelings as Scorpion, I can tell you right now that Vinny's service does work.

Before Vinny's product, I've been using Follow Liker and I hated it. I was spending more time on FL than on Instagram itself, and it was very complicated and frustrating. It took the fun out of Instagram, which defeats the whole point of using it. I was only able to amass 2,500 followers in 6-7 months and most of them were bots.

Then after only a month of using Vinny's service, I gained almost 1,000 new followers in less than a month! And these were REAL people, not bots. I was getting massive increases in engagement, with my pictures regularly surpassing 1,000 likes.

And it doesn't stop there.

I was getting direct messages from girls on IG saying "so handsome!" or "I love your pics! <3" and the like. After engaging them on DM, I was able to move my leads to another app like Viber or Whatsapp, and I met up with a few. I even got a couple of bangs out of it. And these were the same girls on Tinder who wouldn't even reply to my opening message.

The added bonus was I could finally start having fun with IG again. It was completely hands off. You don't have to do anything except post a picture every now and then, like a few other photos, make a few comments. Normal IG behavior.

Vinny's product runs completely in the background. You'll never know it's there. You'll never even have to change your settings, check your logs, analyze your stats for troubleshooting and all kinds of shit you have to do to manage your Follow Liker.

Major props from an apathetic social media user. [Image: thumb.gif]

I have never used Instagram for game or anything else.

What is required for successful Instagram game? I mean, what is the minimum level of engagement on Instagram before using software/services to artificially boost your profile even starts to make sense?

Examples:

-Just take some random photos of stuff and post your old photos from dating sites too even if they are not very good. Don't bother posting regularly, maybe once every few months.

-You just need a few good (professional or high quality amateur) photos of yourself, similar to a Tinder profile. After that, just take random photos of food, nice views, big city skylines etc maybe once a month.

-You need to regularly (monthly/weekly) post good pictures of yourself. Plus random shit like nice views or food or whatever.

-Regularly (weekly/daily) post photos of yourself and don't forget to include a bunch of cool people, especially chicks.

Just trying to understand how much investment is required in terms of time and effort.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:09 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

The effect is simply to provide an artificial boost in perceived popularity. Women see a man with thousands of followers and likes and assume he must have some sort of micro-fame to garner such attention, and thus must have a high SMV. Voila, instant attraction. I have no doubt this actually works too, which is quite incredible and a sad reflection of where our culture currently stands.

Agreed. Ive had girls check out my social media profiles right there in front of me after meeting me and getting my name. Having a nicely groomed social media presence is important if you have a job or lifestyle that can profit from increased exposure. The more people see you = more clients/more chicks. To me this is like having a motorcycle in high school. You wont get laid just from it, but it certainly keeps girls looking your way.

How do the likes work? I'm asking because for a guy having less than 5000 followers pictures with a 1000 likes would be very strange. Are they proportional to your overall followers?

I'm not a copy writer, so this review lacks fluff.

The service works according to subscription.
The automation is nice. You don't have to run a program from your own computer or worry about checking everything.

I have seen an increase in clout that the product gives me. But I willbhave to wait a full month see any long standing effects. The extra boost will have everyone admiring your profile a bit more.

If you're in an area where social media presencE already helps you stand out, this product is for you.
If you're in an American city. You may still have to put in some work to get chicks.

As a traveler, I think this works well as a studios booster. Assuming your pictures are also good.

I hope that in the future something can be implemented for comments. The like boost works to intent, but almost seems incongruent with a lack of comments.

Either way, this service works very well and I look forward to what the product has to offer as it continues to improve.
Vinny doesn't put out bad products.

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (07-25-2017 08:36 PM)Jnx Wrote:  

Was debating hiring professional headshot photographer here in NYC, but always feel too damn awkward. Plus $1000 for just a few photos, hmmm.
All plans include a monthly photo guide with example pictures and explanations why they are good. You can also take a look at the older general Instagram datasheet threads.
Doing a professional photosession is definitely a good strategy, New York prices look very high though. Try to find a friend who knows something about photography and then rent yourself a professional camera+portrait lens for 1-2 days instead.

Quote: (07-25-2017 08:55 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

What is required for successful Instagram game? I mean, what is the minimum level of engagement on Instagram before using software/services to artificially boost your profile even starts to make sense?

Examples:

-Just take some random photos of stuff and post your old photos from dating sites too even if they are not very good. Don't bother posting regularly, maybe once every few months.

-You just need a few good (professional or high quality amateur) photos of yourself, similar to a Tinder profile. After that, just take random photos of food, nice views, big city skylines etc maybe once a month.

-You need to regularly (monthly/weekly) post good pictures of yourself. Plus random shit like nice views or food or whatever.

-Regularly (weekly/daily) post photos of yourself and don't forget to include a bunch of cool people, especially chicks.

Just trying to understand how much investment is required in terms of time and effort.
Building your Instagram account is a continuous process, you can start using the automation with just 5 pictures. As you continue to post more pictures the automation grows your number of followers organically. After a while you reach the point where you have several thousand followers and >100 pictures, at this point you have reached your goal. It only requires little time on your side, just taking pictures and edit them to your taste before posting. We recommend the Snapseed app to edit easily and quickly.
For picture ideas all plans include the monthly example picture guide as inspiration.

Quote: (07-25-2017 09:16 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

How do the likes work? I'm asking because for a guy having less than 5000 followers pictures with a 1000 likes would be very strange. Are they proportional to your overall followers?
The like boost is automatically adapting according to your follower number so it looks more natural.

^^ I just tried it and set my profile to open. I have ~400 followers and got 550 likes already on the pic.

Not complaining but yeah it's not 'auto adapting'

Nonetheless, really cool, will definitely be signing up for project package soon.

Quote: (07-26-2017 09:02 AM)Noir Wrote:  

^^ I just tried it and set my profile to open. I have ~400 followers and got 550 likes already on the pic.

Not complaining but yeah it's not 'auto adapting'

Nonetheless, really cool, will definitely be signing up for project package soon.
For the free trial auto adapting is disabled, we give out about 1000 likes to demonstrate the power of the feature.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:09 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Social media is truly an abomination that is destroying normal human social interactions.

I agree.
But you can not do anything about it, and what the advertised service offer is a tool to fight back.

It is progress, good or bad, but we can't stop it.

Quote: (07-25-2017 08:36 PM)Jnx Wrote:  

will definitely use your service once my photo game is more on point

I don't have a single professional photo except one where Cr33pin used his nice camera, so far from professional (sorry uncle Cr33pin), yet I constantly get complimented on my album.

My approach is that "if you don't know knots tie lots" if you don't know how to make a good photo, make a lot and one will turn out good. Any new smartphone is able to make an awesome looking photo.

Quote: (07-25-2017 08:40 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Then after only a month of using Vinny's service, I gained almost 1,000 new followers in less than a month! And these were REAL people, not bots. I was getting massive increases in engagement, with my pictures regularly surpassing 1,000 likes.

Thanks for this awesome review, and I am glad it has been working well for you. I hope to see future reports of success!

Quote: (07-25-2017 08:55 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Examples:

I would say you can pull it off with a low time investment. Since you already have an interesting lifestyle and probably some photos saved up. Put a 20 photo album and let it grow. Update your stories with your daily activities to keep you in mind of girls that follow you. This takes seconds.

The service we offer is actually designed for that, we take care of the time consuming aspects and you are left with a fun part of posting a pic here and there.

I personally post 2-3 times a month, and I leave my album for the best of the best content. However if I am in a cool place or doing something cool I update it in my story. Girls comment on it and this keeps a lot of interactions alive.

Quote: (07-25-2017 08:57 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Having a nicely groomed social media presence is important if you have a job or lifestyle that can profit from increased exposure. The more people see you = more clients/more chicks. To me this is like having a motorcycle in high school. You wont get laid just from it, but it certainly keeps girls looking your way.

Exactly. Not a magic pill but a great tool you can grow that will work in your favor for years to come.

Quote: (07-26-2017 04:12 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

The service works according to subscription.
The automation is nice. You don't have to run a program from your own computer or worry about checking everything.

I hope that in the future something can be implemented for comments. The like boost works to intent, but almost seems incongruent with a lack of comments.

Either way, this service works very well and I look forward to what the product has to offer as it continues to improve.
Vinny doesn't put out bad products.

Thanks for the review!

The comments is an option for the premium service users, so it is a matter of choice.

The more the account grows, the more organic comments you get. Some of my photos have 70+ comments and those are all real people. Takes time, but works.