rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oslo, Norway - Hotter Than Ever

Forget everything you have heard about Sweden, Eastern European Countries and other Asian countries in the way of beautiful women. Norway's ladies, are by far and above the best looking, hard bodies in the land - bar none!

I have just left a year+ work commitment in Mongolia (contract with a mining corporate), and before returning to the States, thought I would treat myself to a few weeks in the Scandinavian countries. I thought the Mongolian girls were hot - that was until I landed in Oslo.

Again, forget everything you have read, the Norwegian women are unbelievably hot! I had always read traveling blogs which stated the contrary (i.e., raging feminists, spoiled, overweight, over-rated, etc.), so was never on my bucket list (big mistake). Getting to the point, the girls are unbelievably tall, athletic, long blonde hair and the most beautiful blue and green eyes I have ever seen. Norway girls are cultured, intelligent, most well traveled and sexually, anything but a prude. When walking through Rådhusplassen Square, it was as though I was experiencing a beauty pageant runway event walking past me every few seconds. Strength conditioning is very popular and part of the Norwegian culture, so most all the women (young and not so young) have muscularly toned bodies. Norwegian women develop very early. Drinking age is 18, so it is not uncommon to run into a tall, busty blonde who you may think 25-27, and later find she is 18. It is truly difficult to tell much difference physically in Norwegian women between 18 to 25.

While in Norway, I hit all the top meat market clubs geared to hot, tall, busty, blondes. From personal experience, make sure you hit Fugazi's (during weeknights); Apenbar; Summit21 (best looking girls all-round); The Villa Oslo (got laid there more than all other clubs combined); Plaza SkyBar (great view) and Bla (a little of everything). If you play your card correctly, you will have no problem getting your "hat blocked' at the evenings end.

When dealing with these Viking babes, just remember they are Scandinavian and can be cool to outsiders, not all, but the ones worth bedding are. Your first impression will be this is a closed society and close-knit group of locals who do not welcome outsiders. You will be not even close in your assessment. Norwegian women are open to expanding their social circles, so make your best impression. Assure you have a couple of witty opening lines, however, be practical in your conversation. Norwegian women have little interest in senseless small-talk, so get deep rather quickly or you will lose her. They enjoy talking about "adventure" so prepare some of your most valiant, or exciting and adventurous moments to expound to her. Also keep in mind they have an itch for Americans. But not the "kinder, gentler American". They have an idea of what an American man should be - and they think Humphry Bogart, Clark Gable, Bruce Willis (you get the picture). They may advocate green-energy and save the planet stuff, but rest assured, they want their men to be men. They are attracted to manly-men, so keep this in mind when communing with the daughters of Ragnar Lodbrok. If you come across as the sensitive American who thinks he needs to apologize for everything, they will be disgusted by you. Keep in mind, the Norwegian women may have been supportive of Barak Obama's politics, however as a man, would not give him a second thought (too sensitive and girly). They are complicated.

The Norwegian women will not expose their affinity for Americans as much as the Swede's did, however, they feel the same, believe me. Do not be afraid to approach a beautiful girl in a group. You will find hot Norwegians run in packs. They expect you to approach, even if their men folk are in the group. In saying this, make sure first they are not coupled up, and you are not hitting on Gunda with her fiancée present. Beware that there seems to be one common theme with all of the very HOT babes, and that is they all seem to be from affluent families. After visiting here, you will soon realize it is expensive to live in Norway. My advice - do not compromise on the quality of gal to bed. Nothing is sadder than guys who lower their standards on a gal because of their own insecurities or hedging their bet, thinking it will somehow improve their level of success. I have read on this board, the "gaming" mentality of hitting on the "7", because you will have better luck than taking a shot at the "10". When I hear that, the first thing that comes to mind is "loser", "super-nerd" who has never been laid in his voyeur-seeking life. Think about it - you have already traveled all the way to Norway, go for the gusto, do not compromise with Hildur the "7", when Siv the "10: is only a couple of steps further. I will let you in on a little secret lads - You have just as much chance of conquering Siv as you do Hildur. In closing, I cannot recommend enough you visit Oslo, and frequent the hotspots I have mentioned. I can only speak from my own experience(s), however, I was there for 22 days, and had amazing female company satisfying my desires 17 days of those. "Fred ute"

Quote: (07-21-2017 02:28 PM)SHAWNFLYNN Wrote:  

Drinking age is 18, so it is not uncommon to run into a tall, busty blonde who you may think 25-27, and later find she is 18. It is truly difficult to tell much difference physically in Norwegian women between 18 to 25.

[Image: Hpvef0H.jpg]

I was only there for 5 days. Lots of hot women. Felt like very closed off social circles to me though. 22 days would have been a nice amount to get a better feel for it. But sweden is always a good time.

They're very cold people until they get drunk.

I agree with you post-
With all this been written this is a forum about gaming and traveling, and Norway ois the most expensive country, plus locals can be very cold, specially if you dont know the culture , language and you are clueless about how to crack the social circles, which in most of cases make sense, since you need minimum 2-3 months for pipelining.

The Nordic women are hands down the pinnacle of fem beauty on the planet

They are cold, sensible and open minded.

If you are at the top of your game, you can slay here.

However not a place for for the feint hearted or amateurish game.

Well.said RatinTheWoods.

When you are in the land of.perhaps the most beautiful women on the planet (Norway), who also enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world, you definitely need to bring on big-time game.

Also know, if you follow a very.simple formula, and remain confident throughout, you will have carnal memories to last a lifetime. Even when you are being stalemated or strikeout, smile and move optimistically forward to the next target with the psyche, "I meant for that to happen. "

Good write up.

Were your hookups from night game only?

Did you do daygame and if so how did it go?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

O.P. Norwegian women are hot (I have not been to Norway but seen plenty of them in other countries) but why deal with the bitch shields and expensiveness of Norway? There are plenty of other countries with an abundance of stunning women (e.g. Colombia) that are also cheap and where bitch shields are low and much lower levels of game are needed. Why bother with Norway? The Norwegian girls I met so far in Australia or in other countries when traveling had lower bitch shields than Anglo girls, but that's not setting the bar very high is it?

I have not been to Norway but from what I read on Norway related threads, the guys that have been generally seem to say that its super important to be really handsome if you want to score. Apparently Norwegian girls are extremely superficial in regards to the man's looks and also Norwegian guys are known for being handsome. Also given the amount of foreigners living in Norway unless you go to a small town its doubtful you will have much exotic value. O.P. would you say you are a really handsome guy? Because to me its extremely doubtful an average looking guy would enjoy the kind of success you described that you enjoyed in Norway.

Quote: (07-21-2017 08:55 PM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

O.P. Norwegian women are hot (I have not been to Norway but seen plenty of them in other countries) but why deal with the bitch shields and expensiveness of Norway? There are plenty of other countries with an abundance of stunning women (e.g. Colombia) that are also cheap and where bitch shields are low and much lower levels of game are needed. Why bother with Norway? The Norwegian girls I met so far in Australia or in other countries when traveling had lower bitch shields than Anglo girls, but that's not setting the bar very high is it?

I have not been to Norway but from what I read on Norway related threads, the guys that have been generally seem to say that its super important to be really handsome if you want to score. Apparently Norwegian girls are extremely superficial in regards to the man's looks and also Norwegian guys are known for being handsome. Also given the amount of foreigners living in Norway unless you go to a small town its doubtful you will have much exotic value. O.P. would you say you are a really handsome guy? Because to me its extremely doubtful an average looking guy would enjoy the kind of success you described that you enjoyed in Norway.

He went there and you didnt, but you know better than him?

Some guys on this forum do well with Western women, or vibe with them a bit more, and there's nothing wrong with that. Others here want nothing to do with them, and that's fine too.
Still others want the best of all worlds, or collect flags; there's no need to cast aside parts of the world due to any perceived beef with them.

As far as cost, well, it's a bit rich (pun intended) for Australians to complain about that aspect. We think nothing of paying $20 for breakfast, $15 for a life drawing class, and it's cheaper to go skiing in New Zealand than back home. I realise us Australians aren't smart on that point but it's more similar reasons that Norway is expensive — high wages, a high standard of living and taxes.

I have not been to Norway but from what I read on Norway related threads, the guys that have been generally seem to say that its super important to be really handsome if you want to score. Apparently Norwegian girls are extremely superficial in regards to the man's looks and also Norwegian guys are known for being handsome.

I'd be curious to hear OP's take on this. I can attest to the attractiveness of Scandinavians of both genders having been to Sweden and Denmark, have heard of the superficial bit but haven't experienced that.

Also given the amount of foreigners living in Norway unless you go to a small town its doubtful you will have much exotic value.

The multiculturalism of Norway is pretty overstated; it's hardly like NYC or Singapore where you'll bump into people from literally everywhere every hundred metres. Outside of Oslo, a good proportion of towns are still lily-white.

Mickeyd Norway being expensive is a fact. As for the bitch shields part I have met plenty of Norwegian girls. We have lots of them in Australia. Yes the Norwegian girls in Norway might be different but judging by what the majority of posters on Rooshv who have been to Norway say it does not appear to be the case.

The reason for me questioning the O.P. is because he went to a country which is known for being difficult and he said he had a great time and got laid a lot. Such claims will naturally arouse suspicions that he is trolling or exaggerating. He claimed that he fucked girls 17 out of the 22 days he was there. Now he does not break down how many girls (is that 17 girls or 3 girls fucked 5 or 6 times each) he fucked but on the surface that seems like an extraordinary claim for a country that is known for being difficult.

JWLZG, yes Australia is expensive also, which is why I would not recommend foreigners to come here for a holiday.

Norway is bustling with good looking women. To answer your question as to why I was successful in Oslo, let me first point out why others are not. Generally, when I hear guys recommending countries like "Colombia" or other third world nations, to me, it is code for "throwing in the towel" without even giving it a shot. it's a tell-tell sign of the guy that approaches the girl, looks at the ground and slurs his come-on line, then says "that was stupid" and runs back to his seat. It's the "super-nerd", "loser-type" with the personality of Jabba-the-Hutt, who then posts here using excuses like "cock-blockers". Sorry Australia, just saying. Additionally, and this may not always be the case, but these gents usually are not babe magnets (i.e., balding, short, potbellies, uninteresting, etc.).

That being out of the way, let me start with the no-brainer. The handsome, ex-athlete, now practicing attorney type does not need much game - he has hotties coming to him wherever he goes. What I am communicating, is that you do not need to be the guy formerly mentioned (in this paragraph), however, if you have something on the ball career wise (most do if traveling to Norway to feed their beast blondes), still have most all your own hair, take care of yourself physically and over 5'10", then you have a great chance. Norwegian girls do appreciate physical appearance, so pretty-boys, its a plus. As long as the girl is no more than 5 years your junior, there is no reason you should not be able to score if you even have descent game (do your homework first). However, if you are the lad in the first paragraph, then you are doomed to cock-wrestle your palm till kingdom come.

Re: why I was successful, women have never been a struggle for me, however, I bothered to learn something about the women of Norway, character, their likes and dislikes prior to my arrival, best clubs, best day hang-outs and a whole smorgasbord of useful facts to assist my game. All I can tell you is that I was successful and bed some of the best looking women imaginable. Sorry, not going to break it down for the "voyeur's" here. For those of you guys that have scored well in Sweden, Finland or Germany, I can assure you that Norway is the prize, and you should have no problem returning home with an ear-to-ear grin [Image: nuts.gif]

O.P. given that almost everybody on the forum that has been to Norway says its difficult I am still inclined to believe that you are greatly exaggerating. Are you implying that the majority of guys on Rooshv who have been to Norway struggled because they are fat balding losers with no game? To me it seems that is what you are implying. I think you are just a big baller troll.

Now I am an average looking young guy who is taller than 5'10, I have a full head of hair, I am not fat and can approach (my game is okay its not great though) and can hold a conversation well and I am not socially retarded. I have approached plenty of Scandinavian girls in Australia (and while traveling in other countries) and never managed to get past one or two fruitless dates. If you are saying its easy to fuck Scandinavian girls (without being handsome) I call bullshit on that. Getting laid 17 out of 22 nights sounds like bullshit to me. If you said you went to the Philippines and got laid 17 out of 22 nights I would believe you, but to say that it happened in Norway is quite an extraordinary claim. I mean if we make some extrapolations based on your claim of getting laid 17 nights out of 22 in Norway, then it means your lifetime notch count should already be over 1000. Very few guys even on Rooshv have a notch count over 1000 (there are some but its damn rare).

I support Australia Sucks on this one. Norway is far from easy for a normal looking guy, even with ok game. Regarding the beauty of Norwegian girls, it's really about preferences. We have a lot of girls with beautiful faces, who fails in maximizing their potential. If you don't have a problem with girls who weight 60-70kg on the average ,this might be your ideal place. As I just returned from Ukraine, I would say that the statement that Norway has the hottest girls in the world is a total joke.

On the upside, drunk norwegians respond well to foreigners. A friend once pretended he was australian, and experienced that this gave him a competitive advantage.

OP might have killed it here, but promoting Norway as an easy bang location is just misleading to other forum members.

Some Norwegian girls are hot, some are ugly. I'd say Norwegian girls aren't "cold", rather, they aren't behaviourally emotionally expressive. The opposite being mediterranean/latin girls. Having said that, like most women on the planet, they experience a full spectrum of emotions but they are just more reserved about showing it. My opinion is based on experience of dating a Norwegian girl, meeting some Norwegians and visiting Norway.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Why do you accuse everyone of trolling Australia Sucks? Sweden and Finland are a tap in for dark featured men so it's not a massive stretch to imagine someone can be successful in Norway. Sure it will be harder and more expensive but if you want a quality girl with citizenship of a quality country, it could be worth the extra investment.

Bateman thanks for telling us how it really is. Exactly my thoughts why would I take a holiday to Norway when I can take a vacation to Ukraine? I actually have a relative currently living in Oslow (so I could get free accommodation) but I still have not been there lol.

ProGambler did you even read the opening post? He said he rocked up to Norway as a tourist and got laid 17 out of 22 nights he was there. Does that sound real to you? Its one thing to get laid 17 out of 22 nights (even if it was for example "only" 8 different girls its still hard to believe) if you have model good looks combined with world class game and a tight social circle with some sort of niche game (D.J., surf instructor, musician, bartender, etc) but as a normal tourist? That sounds like bullshit. Even guys like Roosh and Krauser as far as I know of never got laid at that sort of rate, even in their prime.

Quote: (07-21-2017 10:00 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Some guys on this forum do well with Western women, or vibe with them a bit more, and there's nothing wrong with that. Others here want nothing to do with them, and that's fine too.
Still others want the best of all worlds, or collect flags; there's no need to cast aside parts of the world due to any perceived beef with them.

As far as cost, well, it's a bit rich (pun intended) for Australians to complain about that aspect. We think nothing of paying $20 for breakfast, $15 for a life drawing class, and it's cheaper to go skiing in New Zealand than back home. I realise us Australians aren't smart on that point but it's more similar reasons that Norway is expensive — high wages, a high standard of living and taxes.

I have not been to Norway but from what I read on Norway related threads, the guys that have been generally seem to say that its super important to be really handsome if you want to score. Apparently Norwegian girls are extremely superficial in regards to the man's looks and also Norwegian guys are known for being handsome.

I'd be curious to hear OP's take on this. I can attest to the attractiveness of Scandinavians of both genders having been to Sweden and Denmark, have heard of the superficial bit but haven't experienced that.

Also given the amount of foreigners living in Norway unless you go to a small town its doubtful you will have much exotic value.

The multiculturalism of Norway is pretty overstated; it's hardly like NYC or Singapore where you'll bump into people from literally everywhere every hundred metres. Outside of Oslo, a good proportion of towns are still lily-white.

Not all "western" women are the same. The label of western in terms of women mostly Describe the mindset of north-American women, mostly American women, and to a big extent Canadian (not so much french-canadian), Australian, kiwi and on lesser extent UK/Irish women.

Anywhere outside anglosphere the dynamics are pretty different, regardless of level of development or standards of life. For eample intellectualism is valued in Germany, France or Even the Netherlands as much it is in countries like Poland or Russia. A guy sitting alone in a train for 3 hours reading a book is not automatically perceived a sore loser who has no friends (like anglosphere girls would inmediately assume) but rather a guy who is potentially interesting and likely has a topic of conversation. That is why Bodybuilding and Fitness (for the aesthetical purpose alone) is far more common in countries like Australia or the US, in comparison to Europe, where non-visual and non-practical things, which dont transform in the short term into money and success are valued and appreciated.

Quote: (07-22-2017 12:01 AM)SHAWNFLYNN Wrote:  

Norway is bustling with good looking women. To answer your question as to why I was successful in Oslo, let me first point out why others are not. Generally, when I hear guys recommending countries like "Colombia" or other third world nations, to me, it is code for "throwing in the towel" without even giving it a shot. it's a tell-tell sign of the guy that approaches the girl, looks at the ground and slurs his come-on line, then says "that was stupid" and runs back to his seat. It's the "super-nerd", "loser-type" with the personality of Jabba-the-Hutt, who then posts here using excuses like "cock-blockers". Sorry Australia, just saying. Additionally, and this may not always be the case, but these gents usually are not babe magnets (i.e., balding, short, potbellies, uninteresting, etc.).

As a mildly interesting, short, balding guy with a bit of a potbelly who enjoys Colombia, I have to agree although I don't consider it "throwing in the towel", it just doesn't make sense for me to hang out in northern Europe.

SHAWNFLYNN here is what Roosh said about his Norway trip in 2012

thread-7242-...#pid230308

Given that most places have gotten harder rather than easier over the past 5 years I would say its likely even harder than it was in 2012 when Roosh visited. If Roosh came perilously close to leaving Norway empty handed what makes me think I could do any better?

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (07-21-2017 09:10 PM)mickeyd Wrote:  

He went there and you didnt, but you know better than him?

I saw a Norwegian girl in an airport once. Let me tell you what I know... I'll be back once I finish the composition. Please standby.

Quote: (07-22-2017 09:38 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

[Image: emilie22.png?w=640]

Quote: (07-22-2017 10:34 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2017 09:38 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

[Image: emilie22.png?w=640]

What is so special about this girl? I see load of girls of that caliber or even better on daily life, or is the average in the anglosphere that bad that they have to stress over and over the same picture?