rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone on the consequences of hypergamy

Maybe this doesn't deserve a new thread, but the old Lauren Southern and Pettibone sister threads are kinda heated and I don't think there's much value in dredging all that up.

TL;DW: the overall message is "girls, don't keep trying to trade up or you'll fuck yourself over".

Good message, and I think it's a good thing if relatively attractive women like these two are trying to redirect the herding instinct in other women, so they can avoid the bitter fruits of feminism: [Image: catlady.gif]

However, it's striking just how awful their specific relationship advice is. Really trite stuff like "try to marry your best friend" and "be what you want to attract" that, taken literally, just leads to disaster. This is purple pill at best.

Maybe someone here who has a line to these chicks--I know a few guys at least run in the same circles--can give them some notes to work from or something.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this a few days ago. I was nodding, "ok, trading up is some bullshit...did she just say marry your gay/best friend?" The only man who would be a best bud with these banging hotties for any amount of time is likely a butt pirate or a bitch.

There was an ROK article (I couldn't find it because I got stuck reading Quintus Curtius articles) that said never listen to women when they talk about relationship advice.

These girls do run around in the middle antifa territory reporting some cool stuff though which makes me forgive the one stupid video out of the hundreds Southern has.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

How about this for advice.

"Marry the smartest guy you know who wont put up with your female bullshit."

I would add, "and keep a close eye on your friends because they will be desperate to fuck him."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-15-2017 06:24 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

However, it's striking just how awful their specific relationship advice is. Really trite stuff like "try to marry your best friend" and "be what you want to attract" that, taken literally, just leads to disaster. This is purple pill at best.

I think that women generally don't really give red pill advice even if they claim they are red pilled. Purple pill is for them something like best of both worlds.

On overall this is good advice given by these girls, of course you can nitpick on some points to elaborate and correct, but generally its all true what they say.

Now some will and already have criticized this for girls not following trough this advice and not marrying their best male friends and it's true, the female biology will fight against this and these girls are no exception, but still it's a good thing that they can recognize what is good at least on mental level, much better than shameless slutting up land treating it like it's normal. These girls at least have shame and that is already an improvement over most modern females.

Many people like to chastise girls for not marrying beta blokes and expect that traditional women should somehow contradict all tenets of Game. In reality it takes work from both sides for relationship to work - the man must have game and the woman must have looks and religious or at least mental understanding about evils of trading up. Even the most conservative woman won't tolerate a total beta pushover and even the best game won't keep a slut from slutting.

I'll just say the same thing I always say in these situations:

Does the lion ask the zebra "How better can I catch zebras?"

No, he asks the lion with a mouth full of zebra.

Quote: (07-15-2017 07:16 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

I'll just say the same thing I always say in these situations:

Does the lion ask the zebra "How better can I catch zebras?"

No, he asks the lion with a mouth full of zebra.

This advice was totally aimed at other women and that's the value of it. Opinions of other women (a.k.a. society) leave great influence on women.

Of course I agree with you - a man should never listen to a relationship advice from a woman - I assume it so self evident by now that I only viewed this video as a video made by girls for other girls. Surely if a guy tries to follow this as something said to him he is going to come out more beta than he was.

WB

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I think you're missing the point, Mage.

Any woman would be better off getting marriage advice from someone who had married successfully rather than these two youtube personalities.

In that context the metaphor is slightly flawed, but it still holds true.

I would have said "Which do you ask for advice on catching Zebras? The fat lion or the skinny one?"

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I know others have covered this before, but I just can't take them seriously. All I see is girls hustling by telling conservative guys what they want to hear.

Captain Capitalism got it right years ago. Were these girls making videos and risking their reputations back before the Red Pill and Mens Rights was cool?

No, they jumped on the bandwagon once it became trendy and there was coin in it for them.

Yes its better having girls trying to influence the herd rather than not, but lets not pretend they have a large audience because they have a unique political insight that men before them didn't have.

On a deeper level, the video is two girls with massive male followings trying to convince themselves not to follow their hypergamous instincts. Let's see if they succeed.

It may have given this video more weight if they detailed who they had dated & why it didn't work out.

Or knowing their dating history may have rendered the video a moot point...? [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (07-15-2017 07:32 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I think you're missing the point, Mage.

Any woman would be better off getting marriage advice from someone who had married successfully rather than these two youtube personalities.

In that context the metaphor is slightly flawed, but it still holds true.

I would have said "Which do you ask for advice on catching Zebras? The fat lion or the skinny one?"

I don't think that I am missing any points because it's ultimatly the content of the advice and not from where it comes that is most valid.

I have heard married well meaning Christian couples dish out horrible relationship advice. I have heard devoted Christian housewives advice girls to never tolerate a man having authority over them and I have heard devoted Christian husbands advice boys to never be late and treat girls with respect. I have seen Christian couples that have been together for 20-50 years and acting as model families and talking about how they have stayed together due to prayer and God only to see their daughters being world traveling whores having a separate boyfriend in four different countries.

There is great rigor -- greater than any mathematical proof -- in the way the brunette makes you think about her cunt and the blonde makes you think about her asshole. It is profound how their body types, facial types, and colorations draw the mind irresistibly to each respective hole.

What is surprising to me is that Lauren S. has somehow managed to get sexier over time. One would have expected her to succumb to the genetic destiny of excessively white premature aging and runneling; and surely it's coming -- but for now, she is an almost painfully buttfuckable creature. It would be very good to see her in the goth girl thread with very bright lipstick on her pale Canadian lips -- and then take her off the page and watch her pull down her millennial jeans as she assumes the position and the chatter dies down.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

^ post of the day

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

LOZ I feel closer to the universe from that musing.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-15-2017 09:42 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

There is great rigor -- greater than any mathematical proof -- in the way the brunette makes you think about her cunt and the blonde makes you think about her asshole. It is profound how their body types, facial types, and colorations draw the mind irresistibly to each respective hole.

What is surprising to me is that Lauren S. has somehow managed to get sexier over time. One would have expected her to succumb to the genetic destiny of excessively white premature aging and runneling; and surely it's coming -- but for now, she is an almost painfully buttfuckable creature. It would be very good to see her in the goth girl thread with very bright lipstick on her pale Canadian lips -- and then take her off the page and watch her pull down her millennial jeans as she assumes the position and the chatter dies down.

She is 22 years old. How could she look bad?

At least in Eastern Europe it is not uncommon to see 35 year old women with children look as good as her. So I am not sure that premature white aging is a thing or simply a myth and an acceptable form of vocal racism against whites. Women can look very well up to their forties if they don't drink, don't eat much junk and don't sleep around. Maybe you just have too few women like that.

Sure both are fuckable, but for longer relationships only Lauren seems good enough for me that other girl with her painted eyes - I wouldn't settle for her.

From these libertarian youtube chicks, Faith Goldy looks the best in my opinion. Just look at her and Lauren in the same video. Lauren although looking great on her own looks like a fat cow near Faith Goldy. And Faith is 6 years older.

Well at least it was better than that horrible, horrible Tara Mcarthy video where she says you need to do lifting and martial arts and have a house and whatnot to get a chubby gf like her.

The truth is the consequence for trading up is A REALLY LOOSE PUSSY. It gets to the point where the next guy is laying pipe and it feels like he is fucking thin air with his 8 inch dick. No coming back from that ladies! Upside is when they decide to give birth at 45 the baby is going to fall right out.

What I got from this thread is that the Lizard of Oz has decimated my conception of runnel, and I am still not even sure I have it right.

Are we talking about the Urban Dictionary version of the word? Involving a gerbil?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...Runnelling

Or is it a more general slang term for activity in that area?

I just learned the noun form of runnel a couple of weeks ago when I was enjoying images of stately Italian gardens.

This is supposed to be a runnel, or maybe even a rill.

[Image: DSC_0032.JPG]

[Image: 73a2139c75431f40da49eb76e6b804dd.jpg]

I do not know whether I am being educated or abused.

And on a Sunday.

Anyway.

I find Brittany Pettibone to be sexual but not attractive, and Lauren Southern to be attractive but not sexual.

So for me, the runnel point is moot.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

C'mon guys...Tara ain't that bad, and I might be in the minority but I prefer Brittany over cakeface Lauren. You can see the oils and shine on her face, it's so unnatural and like others have said she's only 22!!! Imagine when hits the wall in her 30s...

debeguiled, runnels here refer to the horizontal wrinkles that stretch across a woman's forehead as her skin ages. Mediocre white skin of a certain type is preternaturally susceptible to runneling, and many a white girl comes to college already virtually pre-runneled as a freshman; it is not uncommon to see some stumpy field hockey or lacrosse whore fully runneled by 20-21. Lauren is very generally of this type but has so far slyly escaped its depredations even as their foreshadowing, written on her skin in what is for now invisible ink, adds to the depth of her anal appeal. The slightly roughened smoothness of the plain white buttmeat is enragingly framed by the promise of nearly imminent but not quite perceptible premature hardness and dryness. It's a true lecher's choice.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Yeah, but how are you going to get the Urban Dictionary version out of my head?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

And are both of them happily married mothers?

No, they're not. Therefore I disregard everything they say..

They're trying really hard not to be raging sluts and I commend them for that. They should have latched onto a smart high status man who desires a family.

Sorry but until one of them gets married or is in a serious relationship this advice is shit.

It will be a cold day in hell before I give them any attention on some online platform.