rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memphis Datasheet

Memphis Datasheet

Back with another sheet for a Southern city, this time in Memphis. Only got 3 bangs out if it, was more successful in Charlotte in half the time. But I honestly didn't put as much effort in. I feel like I could have killed it here...but alas I spent time working (I work remotely) and didn't go out that much as was pretty tired. This was a wind down trip for me. Not excuses, but I found the nightlife scene very much to my liking and I can only imagine if I did go out more. I also started my trip on Friday and left today, so I had an exciting few days and then things tapered off with it being during the week.

OK, Memphis is not that interesting of a city. Very spread out, blah blah blah. Lots of museums and stuff to go to though. Plus Graceland if you're into that.

But I actually did like the vibe of Memphis. Seems like it is trying to turn itself around. Haven't been to Nashville. And the nightlife in Memphis was livelier during the week than some cities I've been to. It'd be cool to see it here during the Memphis in May festival or when basketball season starts back up. They have a nice minor league baseball stadium it looked like, but unfortunately the team was on the road so I didn't get the chance to go.

Day game, not very good. Just not very many walkable areas. I stayed Downtown. You'll want to stick to staying in Downtown/Beale Street area if you come here. Midtown is also pretty neat but for logistics purposes you'd want to be Downtown. Unfortunately UofM is a good 7 miles or so from Downtown, not as convenient as cities where the campus is near Downtown.

For nightlife, there's a wide variety. I was impressed. If you're into clubs, as I am, then there's several options.

Clubs:

Rumba Room
Purple Haze
Paula & Raiford's Disco - THIS PLACE! This is where my first pull came from. Just like what I wrote about Roxbury in Charlotte, only open on Fridays and Saturdays. I will not hype this place up, just look it up online. Amazing nightclub. And I had awesome logistics with my hotel being 0.2 miles from this club. I'm glad to be finding clubs that really fit my style.

I was just impressed with how many club options there were. And there were several that were open during the week, not just on Fri/Sat. There's a few other clubs too, those 3 are the only ones I hit and are really only like half of the ones in Memphis. Would definitely say Raiford's is the main one to be at though.

As for bars I went to that I thought were good...Absinthe Room, Lew's Blew, Earnestine & Hazel's. But this is definitely a club city, which I very much appreciated. As I said I either didn't go out much or went straight to clubbing.

The talent in Memphis is not that great, but if you like to dance it's hard to go wrong. Beale Street is pretty huge though...you don't even necessarily have to go into a bar to meet girls. Live music, people performing on the street, able to drink outside, etc. Wish I would have spent more time there. But I did appreciate that last call was 3am, it's only an hour difference from most US cities but when you're clubbing it makes a big difference.

Wrote about one of my lays in this post...black girl from Tinder, went swimming with her in my hotel pool and fucked her twice. Other two came from night game. But maybe I need to get back on Tinder. Memphis has a big black population, so 2 of my 3 were black girls.

To sum it up...not the prettiest girls but big clubbing scene here, decent Downtown, and girls are open and approachable. Anyone could still find what they are looking for here. Major plus for having a lively scene during the week. I'd go back.

Memphis Datasheet

Quote: (07-13-2017 03:05 PM)LAKings Wrote:  

The talent in Memphis is not that great, but if you like to dance it's hard to go wrong.

Good sheet.

What is it in the psychology of forum members where they talk about the girls near the end of the sheet when I think it should be the first sentence every time?

Is it some Tony Robbins save the best savory detail for last bullshit?

Also if you have bangs on any sheet I think it should be required to put age and /10 score right after each one or you get sent to Guantanamo with the rest of the terrorists.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Memphis Datasheet

Quote: (07-13-2017 03:10 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2017 03:05 PM)LAKings Wrote:  

The talent in Memphis is not that great, but if you like to dance it's hard to go wrong.

Good sheet.

What is it in the psychology of forum members where they talk about the girls near the end of the sheet when I think it should be the first sentence every time?

Is it some Tony Robbins save the best savory detail for last bullshit?

Also if you have bangs on any sheet I think it should be required to put age and /10 score right after each one or you get sent to Guantanamo with the rest of the terrorists.

Hahaha. Only my 2nd sheet, so I'm still trying to figure out my style here.

Memphis Datasheet

^ It's just a funny observation I have had. Appreciate the info, on the other Memphis sheet it was a debate about quality and what the city offered. Always nice for more data points.

The black college bang sounds nice.

What were the ages and scores of the other two?

How bad is obesity there - is that the main quality problem or is it faces?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Memphis Datasheet

Born and raised in memphis. You would of had a better time in nashville, more white women too. lol. Glad u had a good time in my city though. Nice to hear people from the outside say nice things about my city. Thanks

Memphis Datasheet

Quote: (07-13-2017 03:27 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ It's just a funny observation I have had. Appreciate the info, on the other Memphis sheet it was a debate about quality and what the city offered. Always nice for more data points.

The black college bang sounds nice.

What were the ages and scores of the other two?

How bad is obesity there - is that the main quality problem or is it faces?

Tinder girl was the best oddly enough. White girl I pulled from Raiford's was 26 and like a 6.5, easy to pull but good dancer. 2nd black girl was 24 and closer to a 7.

Yeah there's some obese girls but it was more the faces for me. I saw more fat people during the day than I did at night. There's definitely worse places you could go...so I was content.