rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Almaty, Kazakhstan - Datasheet (NSFW)

Datasheet to follow as this is my first day in Almaty but what a first day, everything is going well on my Central Asian tour in complete contrast to in Georgia and Belarus last year (check my datasheets to see that I openly admit I did very poorly).

Train journey of 16 hours from Tashkent was not so bad and could eat some half decent food on the train.

Been to the World Class gym today (fuck me 200$ for a month pass) and think there are opportunities there, one Ukrainian female trainer has a perfect fitness model body and is one to work on but lots and lots of hot girls in there.

Had a girl who I have been chatting to online come over "just to chat" was teaching her some English and said in Russian I would punish her if she made mistakes.

She of course made mistakes and I put her over my knee and spanked her plump ass with no resistance.

Proceeded to let her suck me (very good as well) and finished over her chest.

She is 23 and I am 41 and again not even a question over my age, why oh why is England so shit.

Photo of said girl attached, on a good roll and enjoying it as last Summer I had a shit time of it with getting laid on tour.

Final comment is first impressions are good, way way more results from online game than in Tashkent, and already got some numbers from cold approaching.

Not sure why but I have zero approach anxiety overseas but in UK I have it big time.

Enjoy the pic if it loads ok).

Impressive mate

Like a pimp says to his hoes- keep em coming

You never fail until you stop trying - Albert Einstein

Is she Russian?

Damn nice job. You seem to be doing pretty well for your age.

For a 41, thats a knockout mate.

Quote: (07-10-2017 08:27 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Datasheet to follow as this is my first day in Almaty but what a first day, everything is going well on my Central Asian tour in complete contrast to in Georgia and Belarus last year (check my datasheets to see that I openly admit I did very poorly).

Train journey of 16 hours from Tashkent was not so bad and could eat some half decent food on the train.

Been to the World Class gym today (fuck me 200$ for a month pass) and think there are opportunities there, one Ukrainian female trainer has a perfect fitness model body and is one to work on but lots and lots of hot girls in there.

Had a girl who I have been chatting to online come over "just to chat" was teaching her some English and said in Russian I would punish her if she made mistakes.

She of course made mistakes and I put her over my knee and spanked her plump ass with no resistance.

She is 23 and I am 41 and again not even a question over my age, why oh why is England so shit.

Photo of said girl attached, on a good roll and enjoying it as last Summer I had a shit time of it with getting laid on tour.

Final comment is first impressions are good, way way more results from online game than in Tashkent, and already got some numbers from cold approaching.

Not sure why but I have zero approach anxiety overseas but in UK I have it big time.

Skolko za chas?

Probably in that vacation mindset - excited about taking a trip, don't know anyone in that country, overall feeling less self-conscious and inhibited

Ride that momentum of confidence when you get back home

And keep the good shit coming! Good to see someone post pics

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (07-10-2017 01:11 PM)Traktor Wrote:  

Skolko za chas?

A very capitalistic thought, comrade Traktor! Love is for free in the great Soviet land!

Traktor if people are going to question a post of success then essentially the forum becomes a place where people only post their failures. Makes me feel great if people think a 41 year old needs to pay to get that piece of ass then I feel all the better for getting it FOC.

Ps 41 but 195cm and 97 kgs and around 12% body fat, so not your average tubs lardy - in fact 4 separate people om this trip have said I look like Jason Statham haha

@ Rap part Russian part Kazakh but all day she looks Russian to me, Russian eyes etc

Borat approves.

I'm pretty sure Putin approve:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bravo to you OP, I hope you get many others and go back with fucking "great memories" in UK

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Im jealous of your height OP, 195cm is around 6-5" in USA which means you are prob taller than 99% of the girls you approach [Image: wink.gif]
Def makes things easier!

Quote: (07-10-2017 07:42 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Im jealous of your height OP, 195cm is around 6-5" in USA which means you are prob taller than 99% of the girls you approach [Image: wink.gif]
Def makes things easier!

Eastern Slavic women and Altai/Mongolic types can be quite frequently, surprisingly tall, even w/o heels.

Just one pic?

That is kahroshi. You comrade now

Girl from tinder is coming to my place shortly hopefully can get another notch, for numbers I am so far exceeding my expectations, however, at the minute either in Uzbekistan or Almaty not had a really high end girl and that is the next goal but runnimg out of time now.

Quote: (07-10-2017 01:55 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Love is for free in the great Soviet land!

Это русские любовь продумали, что-бы секс был на халяву

Another notch with the Tinder girl - no photo unfortunately but 35, Kazakh small with a tight asian body, nothing spectacular but that is now 5 on my C Asian tour in 11 days

Speak Russian? How would your success be without Russian?

Yes I speak Russian very good but not fluent. Without Russian would probably only have got one out of my five so far.

Update today is have got a few numbers today but running out of time to convert as leave early on Sunday. Girl one from Almaty is due round in an hour for a repeat, will try and get her to pose for me in my travelling schoolgirl costume.

Met a girl yesterday (23) who is a little bit curvy but her tits looked massive under her tight dress. Tried to get her back to my flat and she said no about 5 times, in the end she relented and came back but was very shy and was clutching her bag all the time. She left without anything happening but was messaging me today to say she does not know how to behave as she has never had relations with a man, I asked her outright and she confirmed she is a virgin!

She said we can meet tomorrow but definitely not for sex, boy if I could bang a virgin this would be the cream on the cake (have kept screenshots of our whattsapp conversations for the doubters here).

Fingers crossed will end my trip on a big high.

Quote: (07-12-2017 08:45 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

(have kept screenshots of our whattsapp conversations for the doubters here).
Don't worry about the doubters. I have pictures and videos of a good percentage of the girls I've been with this year but haters are just gonna hate anyway. Although it is funny to see everyone go nuts over a picture of an ass.

Good luck! I've never really thought to go to Kazakhstan, but sounds great!

Thanks DN, what frustrates me is I actually feel more like posting when I do bad ie Minsk last year as nobody doubts, yet when you do well you feel as though people disbelieve. If people disbelieve they need to get from behind their computer screen, learn Russian, get very fit and honed and come to Central Asia.

Well just had round 2 with girl number 1 from Almaty. Had no issue persuading her to wear my schoolgirl costume nor in getting her to pose for me, followed by a few rounds of hard fucking.

Would be nice to get another new girl in Almaty to get my total up to 3 and to match my total from Tashkent.

Photo from earlier tonight attached - not a new notch but very enjoyable all the same.