rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Katy Perry and The Illuminati In The Entertainment Industry

I have to admit I thought the Illuminati was some corny conspiracy theory 5 years ago, but after having read some of Mark Dice's books I've come to the conclusion that they do in fact exist in some form or another. According to many accounts, the group was started up by Adam Weishaupt a Professor of Law from Bavaria. The term "Illuminati" means to illuminate in Latin. Ironically, they were formed in 1776 the same year of the American Revolution. The original intent of the Illuminati was to promote egalitarianism and social justice. The group was later banned by Karl Theodor because it was said to have spread seditious propaganda.

Nowadays, the Illuminati is said to have had lots of influence in the entertainment industry. Music videos featuring Kesha, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Eminem, and Katy Perry are all said to contain Illuminati symbolism such as the all seeing eye or eye of providence that is featured on the back of the American dollar bill. Perhaps, the most blatant example of Illuminati symbolism is Katy Perry's Dark Horse song. Many of the symbols contained in the music video feature Ancient Egyptian religious iconography. There are also many references to dark magic and the occult.

The name of the song Dark Horse is said to have been a reference to the dark horse that the God of the Underworld, Hades road on. Katy Perry is also seen holding a Eye of Horus. Her mascara is in drawn in the same style of Horus's. Katy is also seen holding serpents. Universally, nearly all religions define serpents as being evil. A Golden Calf also makes an appearance in the video. A Golden Calf was the false idol that the Israelites worshipped when Moses left them for 40 days and 40 nights. Tawaret the ancient goddess of fertility is included in the video as well. Although Tawaret is depicted as being the demon wife in the video, she is also known as the Lady of Heaven in Ancient Egyptian religion.

Aside from Dark Horse, Katy Perry's music is all about women's liberation and the celebration of the Gay and Lesbian lifestyle. What most people don't know about Katy Perry is that she grew up with a very religious Christian background. Her dad was an evangelical preacher and they would often go to Marilyn Manson concerts to hand out pamphlets about the teachings of Christ. According to her, her house was filled with "church on Sunday morning, church on Sunday night, church on Wednesday evening; you don't celebrate Halloween; Jesus gives you your Christmas presents; we watch Bill O'Reilly on TV," she continued, "That was my whole childhood and youth and early teens. I still have conditioned layers dropping off of me by the day."

Sadly, I've known a lot of friends that have strayed from the teachings of Christ because they grew up with a religious upbringing. Personally, I believe religion is good in moderation. I believe it cleanses the soul and it promotes community. I admit during my early 20s my heart hardened towards religion because I met a lot of snobby women in the church, and I also knew a minister's daughter who was a possessed cunt (I swear she could've scored the leading role for the exorcist). I myself grew up with a Lutheran-Catholic background, and I can tell you that gays and lesbians weren't demonized in any of the sermons I attended. In fact, we had a Gay priest who was exposed for sexually harassing an undercover male cop, and instead of being excommunicated by the Catholic church he was just sent to another one.

Honestly, I used to go to nightclubs and bars where many of these pop songs are played, but now I no longer do that because I know more about the subliminal messaging in these videos. And yeah, sure, I got to dance with some attractive looking women, but I found the lifestyle to be completely superficial and empty. I also had dismal success in getting companionship from any of these women. I've actually had more success volunteering and going to community events than going to any bar or nightclub. On the surface, a lot of these celebrities seem to have it all, but there power is based on illusion. They drive fancy cars, they live in palatial mansions, they eat the most sumptuous meals, but they live in constant turmoil because they know in their heart that they stepped on a lot of peoples feet to get to where they are today.

The moral of the story: don't give your money or attention to any of these false idols in the music industry. Many of them make a pact with the devil in order to seek a life of short-term fame and fortune. Eventually, there is going to be social equilibrium someday, and these people are going to have to repent for what they have done themselves and to their peers. Fortune and fame have consequences. There is a reason why these celebrities are going in and out of rehab or emotional therapy sessions. What do you think will happen to these celebs? Also, can you find some other examples of sinister lyrics manifesting itself in music videos and other lyrics?

Numanist, this was a great read with many good points but we already have a satanic imagery in hollywood thread [Image: tongue.gif]

Who would have guessed that the video with the most ancient Egyptian imagery and symbolism would be a video set in ancient Egypt.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Numanist, this was a great read with many good points but we already have a satanic imagery in hollywood thread Tongue

I see where your coming from there, but that thread is all over the place. I want a thread devoted to subliminal messaging in the music industry.

[/quote]

Quote: (07-07-2017 06:12 PM)numanist Wrote:  

I have to admit I thought the Illuminati was some corny conspiracy theory 5 years ago, but after having read some of Mark Dice's books I've come to the conclusion that they do in fact exist in some form or another. According to many accounts, the group was started up by Adam Weishaupt a Professor of Law from Bavaria. The term "Illuminati" means to illuminate in Latin. Ironically, they were formed in 1776 the same year of the American Revolution. The original intent of the Illuminati was to promote egalitarianism and social justice. The group was later banned by Karl Theodor because it was said to have spread seditious propaganda.

Nowadays, the Illuminati is said to have had lots of influence in the entertainment industry. Music videos featuring Kesha, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Eminem, and Katy Perry are all said to contain Illuminati symbolism such as the all seeing eye or eye of providence that is featured on the back of the American dollar bill. Perhaps, the most blatant example of Illuminati symbolism is Katy Perry's Dark Horse song. Many of the symbols contained in the music video feature Ancient Egyptian religious iconography. There are also many references to dark magic and the occult.

The name of the song Dark Horse is said to have been a reference to the dark horse that the God of the Underworld, Hades road on. Katy Perry is also seen holding a Eye of Horus. Her mascara is in drawn in the same style of Horus's. Katy is also seen holding serpents. Universally, nearly all religions define serpents as being evil. A Golden Calf also makes an appearance in the video. A Golden Calf was the false idol that the Israelites worshipped when Moses left them for 40 days and 40 nights. Tawaret the ancient goddess of fertility is included in the video as well. Although Tawaret is depicted as being the demon wife in the video, she is also known as the Lady of Heaven in Ancient Egyptian religion.

Aside from Dark Horse, Katy Perry's music is all about women's liberation and the celebration of the Gay and Lesbian lifestyle. What most people don't know about Katy Perry is that she grew up with a very religious Christian background. Her dad was an evangelical preacher and they would often go to Marilyn Manson concerts to hand out pamphlets about the teachings of Christ. According to her, her house was filled with "church on Sunday morning, church on Sunday night, church on Wednesday evening; you don't celebrate Halloween; Jesus gives you your Christmas presents; we watch Bill O'Reilly on TV," she continued, "That was my whole childhood and youth and early teens. I still have conditioned layers dropping off of me by the day."

Sadly, I've known a lot of friends that have strayed from the teachings of Christ because they grew up with a religious upbringing. Personally, I believe religion is good in moderation. I believe it cleanses the soul and it promotes community. I admit during my early 20s my heart hardened towards religion because I met a lot of snobby women in the church, and I also knew a minister's daughter who was a possessed cunt (I swear she could've scored the leading role for the exorcist). I myself grew up with a Lutheran-Catholic background, and I can tell you that gays and lesbians weren't demonized in any of the sermons I attended. In fact, we had a Gay priest who was exposed for sexually harassing an undercover male cop, and instead of being excommunicated by the Catholic church he was just sent to another one.

Honestly, I used to go to nightclubs and bars where many of these pop songs are played, but now I no longer do that because I know more about the subliminal messaging in these videos. And yeah, sure, I got to dance with some attractive looking women, but I found the lifestyle to be completely superficial and empty. I also had dismal success in getting companionship from any of these women. I've actually had more success volunteering and going to community events than going to any bar or nightclub. On the surface, a lot of these celebrities seem to have it all, but there power is based on illusion. They drive fancy cars, they live in palatial mansions, they eat the most sumptuous meals, but they live in constant turmoil because they know in their heart that they stepped on a lot of peoples feet to get to where they are today.

The moral of the story: don't give your money or attention to any of these false idols in the music industry. Many of them make a pact with the devil in order to seek a life of short-term fame and fortune. Eventually, there is going to be social equilibrium someday, and these people are going to have to repent for what they have done themselves and to their peers. Fortune and fame have consequences. There is a reason why these celebrities are going in and out of rehab or emotional therapy sessions. What do you think will happen to these celebs? Also, can you find some other examples of sinister lyrics manifesting itself in music videos and other lyrics?

I'm really interested in naked eye astronomy so I just want to point out that it's quite common to see the moon in the morning. If you understand how moon phases work (the person who made the video obviously doesn't) then it does "add up." When this phenomenon happens in about two and a half weeks I'm not going to be too concerned about it being the doings of the Illuminati.

They know that people have vague understanding of these symbols so they cash on it. I see it as a next level in attention whoring.
For example Katy Perry Beyonce, Madonna, Jay Z, etc. at some point in their life realized that people think of them as these "MK ultra sex kitten projects", "satanists", "illuminati whores" and what not. So their managers told them to behave in exact same way as they heard they were described by some people on forums/image boards/etc.
You get some kind of self fulfilling prophecy here. We believe they are "something" and they become that in order to get more attention. Because of that, there are multiple threads and forums about celebrity - occult attention and feeding attention to celebs is their ultimate drug.

But to clarify, I am aware and spent years into research of occult and its connection with Hollywood and music industry. Its certainly real, but its not every time in same "level" as we think it is. A lot of it has to do with attention whoring as I said above. That being said, self fulfilling prophecy is very dangerous mechanism. When people talk about their rulers and what they do, either lie or true, they will put them exactly on place they think they occupy. It is even possible to see that principle on a local level, like in community.

For God's sake, stop with the illuminati bullshit. The cult that has to worry us is called Judaism. That is the one that gets you fired if you publicly criticize it.

Quote: (07-08-2017 02:27 AM)McCarthy Wrote:  

For God's sake, stop with the illuminati bullshit. The cult that has to worry us is called Judaism. That is the one that gets you fired if you publicly criticize it.

The names are not so important or what group "they" specifically belong to.
What matters is if "they" are sinister swine as individuals; who's actions are to the detriment of everyone else.

One thing I learnt at the museum the other week: Ancient Egypt had zero social mobility. If you were a fisherman, so were your kids (or that level). Likewise if you were a courtesan, or 'elite', so would your kids be. Is it any coincidence that the 'elites' are so into Ancient Egyptian gods and symbolism?

So here's a thing about listening to music backwards...

It's all gibberish, unless someone tells you what to listen for or makes a video pointing out the stuff they thought they heard.

Second, I personally don't believe people write a set of demonic lyrics, record it, then flip it around and try to turn that into new pop-lyrics.

That said, I'd still fuck the devil out of Katy Perry.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

So we're supposed to believe a secret society props up music artists only as long as the music artist makes low key references to the occult and the now not-secret society?

Any reference is just another way for artists to make money

Quote: (07-08-2017 07:00 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

So we're supposed to believe a secret society props up music artists only as long as the music artist makes low key references to the occult and the now not-secret society?

In 2000 I read about Echelon.
Yet back then, the hoaxing media said mass government surveillance wasn't a thing.
Then Edward Snowden exposed them to such an extent they couldn't deny it.

In 2000 I recall Alex Jones exposing the Bohemian Grove & the Bilderburger group.
Yet back then, the hoaxing media said occultic practices of the "elite" wasn't a thing.
Then John Podesta had his emails exposed.

There's a bit of a trend developing there...

If you listen to Britney Spears hit single, Hit Me Baby One More Time, backwards you can clearly hear her say, "sleep with me I'm not too young."

Quote:Quote:

Sure unrestrained Judaism can be a problem, but some of these radical Jews also have gentile collaborators. Adam Weishaupt himself was raised by Jews who later converted to Christianity. The same goes for Karl Marx.

Quote: (07-08-2017 07:12 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2017 07:00 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

In 2000 I read about Echelon.
Yet back then, the hoaxing media said mass government surveillance wasn't a thing.
Then Edward Snowden exposed them to such an extent they couldn't deny it.

In 2000 I recall Alex Jones exposing the Bohemian Grove & the Bilderburger group.
Yet back then, the hoaxing media said occultic practices of the "elite" wasn't a thing.
Then John Podesta had his emails exposed.

There's a bit of a trend developing there...

I definitely agree.
People who are into conspiracy theories, no matter how legit, must accept the fact that the general public will never give them any credit.
Even Hollywood pedophilia was just a conspiracy a while ago. For most people it still is.

Somewhere in hollywood some producers are sitting in a back room smoking a ton of weed joking about how to include more "illuminati" symbols to their music just to fuck with gullible people.

Elsewhere in some random recording studio, a recording engineer is lashing out at a popular singer because though her lyrics sound fine for the song, if she doesn't pronounce her lyrics slightly differently then they won't have a demonic meaning when played backwards.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

^
Assuming folk of sinister intent don't enjoy gloating at the proles...?

I've been to the Bohemian Grove on multiple occasions. It's wild, but nothing nefarious

If anyone wants to know anything about it, I'll say via PM. I'll give a spoiler though, it's nothing exciting

Quote: (07-08-2017 08:39 AM)numanist Wrote:  

If you listen to Britney Spears hit single, Hit Me Baby One More Time, backwards you can clearly hear her say, "sleep with me I'm not too young."

That was just unvarnished honesty, god bless her.

Quote: (07-08-2017 06:46 AM)Mr. D Wrote:  

So here's a thing about listening to music backwards...

It's all gibberish, unless someone tells you what to listen for or makes a video pointing out the stuff they thought they heard.

Here's an interesting demonstration of this phenomenon (using the Stairway example) from a TED talk - starting at 9:15

https://www.ted.com/talks/michael_sherme...nge_things

God damn OP you weren't kidding about Katy Perry, her new video is absolutely despicable. This is Spirit Cooking x 100, I actually feel sort of off right now after watching this

@Numanist I see that you're knee deep in this ... so let me give you some of the resources I used to delve into this back in 2012 ( Pussy pulled me away from this shit... and I never came back [Image: smile.gif]... but anyhow! Do yourself a favor and listen to Bill Cooper if you don't already. His serie Mystery Babylon is tedious to listen to... but from it you'll begin to comprehend how deep this shit goes! It's on Youtube still... and it's long!

They've ridiculed the Illuminati so much to take away the key & original knowledge from the symbolism of this shit. It all goes back to Mystery Babylon, the "all seeing eye", the obellisque and all. I stopped right around there since I connected the dots the dots that I wanted... and Poon was calling my name haha! And especially pay attention to how Bill Cooper died... and what he predicted near his death... then I swear you'll be on a new quest!

The way he died... that's how you know he wasn't one of the fakes! And to peak your interest a bit... take a look at which country is not yet controlled by a Central Bank... then you'll get a good chuckle out of it! Anyway don't let this shit consume you too much while you're wondering how come peeps can't see this shit! Relax, be good, and clear your head once in a while.

Someone should start playing around some of the posts on the conspiracist theorist threads and make take their posts out of context to make them seem like the posters are diabolic illuminati spirit cookers. All for the lulz.

Short circuits all around brah.

Delicious tacos has already cropped screenshots to make people include the word "ass" in their tweets.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I don't get how reversing shit makes it a subliminal message?

We can not reverse music in our head, so how does the message get delivered? Without hi-tech audio gear in real time?